Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 7. (Read 10380 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 12:44:18 PM
I am earning altcoins from the bounty campaigns. I have joined the bounty campaigns (signature) a year ago and since then I am still participating. The reward is good.

You can earn not only on bounty campaigns. I am engaged in trading and investing. It helps to earn much better.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

We have a pump group with over 1000 accredited investors that pump and hold coins for over 24 hours. The team also spends thousands of dollars on advertisements during the pump making it last longer so everyone can profit. Unlike other pump / dump groups we don't instantly sell at the initial spike and do whatever it takes to keep the pump going. Users on average make 500%-2700% in profits during the pump. - t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 12:43:49 PM
Well you can get altcoin every day with trading, if you good with that i'm sure your gonna get decent ammount of money per day. for airdrop and bounty i'm not sure if you can expecting to get those coin everyday, but bounty is more better choice than airdrop. other? you can try to earn crypto in website like primedice,bitdice,999dice,freebitcoin.
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
October 17, 2018, 12:38:45 PM
The fastest way to earn an altcoins is by joining in airdrop this kind of distribution is very popular now because some of project like giving a way a free coins in exchange of simple and very easy task then it allow you to earn a coins. Sometimes you need to send a transaction via a smart contract in ETH then you will have a free tokens.
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
October 17, 2018, 12:31:18 PM
There's no way we could earn token every single day. The most possible answer is only trading. We buy using our money as an exchange to the altcoin. There is a price to pay, we can't get it for free. Since you can't earn token just by waiting an airdrop or bounty distribution. That's why trading is trading is the most logical way to earn tokens everyday.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
October 17, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
I mainly deal with a signature campaign. I used to work on airdrops, but they take a lot of time and do not bring much reward. However, the most profitable way, in my opinion, is trading.
Activity: 220
SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY
October 17, 2018, 12:15:12 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Forget about airdrop right away. It's a waste of time. Bounty and trading-this is what you need for a good income. But for this you need a strong desire to learn. Without it, you will lose your time in vain
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
many ways to get free coins every day, of course it's not easy, need perseverance and high patience, you can search for free coins from the faucet, trading, mining, bounty and more, just adjust to your personal needs, good luck friends
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 17, 2018, 12:13:45 PM
Well, here you have to choose you can earn money with investments and without, of course I combine 2 at once, this is a bounty and trading from the received bounty tokens I trade on them on the exchange
copper member
Activity: 168
October 17, 2018, 12:11:14 PM
If I follow the bounty and also airdrop. Indeed, both cannot be predicted to be successful and require a lot of time. I think I will trade if they don't produce anything.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
October 17, 2018, 11:37:56 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I honestly do not know how to earn altcoins everyday. I can earn alts but it is after a couple of months after the manager or the team pay us already.
Airdrop ? I don't think so. There are so many scam airdrop in this time. Instead of earning couns from them, they might be the one gets important information from us.
Activity: 266
October 17, 2018, 11:15:20 AM
I am using bounties and airdrops.I chose a bounty campaign because it did not require financial capital. Airdrop also both do not need financial capital but the result is uncertain because it only relies on luck.But if you have some initial capital, you can try to invest, if you are confident in their abilities.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 17, 2018, 10:49:47 AM
if everyday work with altcoins - then of course trading. Work with small price changes. everything else makes a profit from time to time, but definitely much less often
Activity: 448
October 17, 2018, 10:47:31 AM
If we want to get coins every day, there is no other way except trading. because we use capital trading, we can buy coins and get them. If Bounty is long, and that is still uncertain we will get coins / tokens every day. in the Bounty we are still waiting a long time to get coins.
Activity: 672
October 17, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
I am afraid that today this opportunity has been exhausted, because many of the options just died, since most of the bounty today are not paid for, as projects can not collect anything, and those who collect are simply not sent because of greed.
Activity: 309
October 17, 2018, 10:38:28 AM
I think everyday trading could help you with your mission. My method of earning altcoins is really simple i just do bounty, pretty easy and income sometimes is decent.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 08:24:46 AM
You can get altcoins everyday with no problems, but they will not cost so much as you want. Airdrops now are so cheap, bounties are for months.
Activity: 157
October 17, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I am earning altcoins in joining bounty campaigns and sometimes if i wanted to earn more altcoins then I am joining some of the airdrops but ofcourse I am choosing the airdrop wisely before I join because not all airdrops are true and that's what I have learned from my past experiences. I actually don't do trading because it needs more capital and it's very risky that is why I am contented with what I am earning in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 17, 2018, 07:59:21 AM
It's totally depends from your knowleges mate, you just cannot trade if you are newbi, first of all I can recommend do bounty and airdrops, it canbrings profit for you, after that you can try trading, and of course you should read about crypto avery day and learn more.
Activity: 364
October 17, 2018, 07:54:20 AM
There are many ways to earn money every day. I participate in bonus campaigns and air campaigns. I am involved in day trading ... And I see, no matter how you make money, using the knowledge, experience to study the market, research projects can make the right decision.
Pages:
Jump to: