Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn at arbitrage - page 5. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 01:33:47 AM
You should really have a lot of money to make arbitrage

Not really, you need to have a lot of money to earn a lot of money from arbitrage, I would suggest to do with bitcoin, as simply by checking the current wall price and doing speculation, selling high, buying low.
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
September 25, 2017, 01:26:40 AM
You should really have a lot of money to make arbitrage
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
September 25, 2017, 12:54:28 AM
if you are "relatively new" to this market then it is best to stick to normal ways of trading instead of trying other weird methods and complicated ones such as arbitrage. because for example one of the things you will need in arbitrage (in my opinion) is a fast bot with a good internet connection so that you can act fast on opportunities before someone else does in your stead.

the usual way of trading, buy low and sell high, is much easier and it is even more profitable when you learn it. there is no reason for using arbitrage with all its risks to earn a small amount of profit.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 11:33:24 PM
Hello, guys!
I am in the crypto industry relatively recently, it is interesting to know / understand how trading of crypto-currencies / tokens on different exchanges operates.

Wich problems and disadvantages do you encounter when trading with crypto currency?
What currency pairs do you use (more convenient and practical in terms of output / input to exchange)?
How much can you earn on arbitrage?

I will be grateful for the answers.
The disadvantage of doing arbitrage is you need to wait some minutes to transfer your coins and more possibly when it comes the price on that exchange also dumps already.
How can you earn and how much you can earn is depending on the coins and capital that you have.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 11:17:22 PM
Hello, guys!
I am in the crypto industry relatively recently, it is interesting to know / understand how trading of crypto-currencies / tokens on different exchanges operates.

Wich problems and disadvantages do you encounter when trading with crypto currency?
What currency pairs do you use (more convenient and practical in terms of output / input to exchange)?

-------------

how to earn in abritage? this is two exchangers. for example if you have altcoin different price for an exchanger and potentially profitable profit you will sell. Just like you buy doge at poloniex 20sats per doge and the price at bittrex is 40sats. your doge move you to bittrex quickly earning income.

advantage easy money but u need a fast moving because your not only one a trader.

disadvatage if broken blockchain your abritage not successful.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 04:35:23 PM
Hello, guys!

Pages:
Jump to: