Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn bitcoin fast? - page 11. (Read 20697 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
August 12, 2016, 03:37:41 AM
My strategy to earn bitcoins is to gain bitcoin from faucets and then invest it in different investment sites. It will take longer to get 1BTC with this strategy ,but i think i can do that

faucet not the solution for fast earning bitcoin, trade is the best solution for fast earning bitcoin but you need capital and good skill to do it

Yeah faucets will waste your time for sure, its better not to spend time there, there are two methods to earn it fast, either from trading or gambling, but both of them are very risky.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 12, 2016, 03:34:54 AM
only trading option is fast earn profit and fast lost your money
only several minute you can get 190% in your capital money
And only several minutes you can lose 100% of your money   Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
August 12, 2016, 03:30:24 AM
My strategy to earn bitcoins is to gain bitcoin from faucets and then invest it in different investment sites. It will take longer to get 1BTC with this strategy ,but i think i can do that
I will suggest be careful on investing some site not be longer exist and they will take it away your money, just try to participate in signature campaign if your rank will be member and up it will helps to increase your earning.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2016, 02:10:15 AM
only trading option is fast earn profit and fast lost your money
only several minute you can get 190% in your capital money
August 12, 2016, 01:54:55 AM

faucet not the solution for fast earning bitcoin, trade is the best solution for fast earning bitcoin but you need capital and good skill to do it
I know faucets are not the solution to fast earning, but if you dont have any skill or capital, faucets its a good start. You can start as a begginer with trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
August 11, 2016, 11:51:22 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 11, 2016, 11:07:46 PM

Fetching from faucets takes time,  but it's good...  Just avoid giving too much trust on those investment sites... With that, I really think that it will take you forever, you have to work hard and search hard so you could find jobs that offer bigger compensation... Staying in faucets for so long would just cripple your ability to work on other tasks specially if you have exceptional skill...  Smiley
One good faucet site that I know is coinpower.io. Just a few clicks every six hours would already give 45,000 satoshi on a daily basis. Not bad for something that only takes a little bit of your time. Signature campaign is also a great source for me although I don't have a lot of time as I used to have to post what I can. For me, it is not about earning fast, but earning on a consistent basis.
August 11, 2016, 08:58:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
August 11, 2016, 05:40:30 PM
Exactly. Bitcoin is just like normal currency. In fact, it is actually more difficult to earn bitcoin than normal cash, in my opinion. It is easier to take up a normal job, earn fiat and then convert them into bitcoin- that's the fastest way.

Yeah, I kinda agree to that.That would be smart but, some people don't have jobs like me sadly
I think everyone has a difference of opinion on this. because everyone has the skills and work respectively. for you may find it
easier to get fiat because you already have a job at a real job. would be different from those who work full time in bitcoin ?

Yes indeed how the people here to get a different bitcoin. If my way to get a fast bitcoin possible by using our expertise or may be an investment and trade bitcoin. That if want to get bitcoin much have tried many ways.

I hope I have those expertise. I am still new in trading and I cant seem to get the real hang of it. Although I just lose like 200-300k satoshis due to my fear that it might come down more so I withdraw it.
Why don't you try sports betting? So far, earning with it seems good since you can have a higher chance of winning if you have a proper set of information / knowledge about the bets you are going to do with the sport. I guess, this is the only possibility to make use of our knowledge to get fortunes for us in the way of gambling.
What will you do if match is fixed? When it comes to gambling there is no safe way to do it, as you never know what end result gonna be, its difficult to trust gambling to make profits from it.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
August 11, 2016, 05:04:43 PM
Exactly. Bitcoin is just like normal currency. In fact, it is actually more difficult to earn bitcoin than normal cash, in my opinion. It is easier to take up a normal job, earn fiat and then convert them into bitcoin- that's the fastest way.

Yeah, I kinda agree to that.That would be smart but, some people don't have jobs like me sadly
I think everyone has a difference of opinion on this. because everyone has the skills and work respectively. for you may find it
easier to get fiat because you already have a job at a real job. would be different from those who work full time in bitcoin ?

Yes indeed how the people here to get a different bitcoin. If my way to get a fast bitcoin possible by using our expertise or may be an investment and trade bitcoin. That if want to get bitcoin much have tried many ways.

I hope I have those expertise. I am still new in trading and I cant seem to get the real hang of it. Although I just lose like 200-300k satoshis due to my fear that it might come down more so I withdraw it.
Why don't you try sports betting? So far, earning with it seems good since you can have a higher chance of winning if you have a proper set of information / knowledge about the bets you are going to do with the sport. I guess, this is the only possibility to make use of our knowledge to get fortunes for us in the way of gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
August 11, 2016, 01:00:46 AM
There is a lot of ways to earn bitcoin but it needs work, like trading and selling skills , and the signature campaign and so on..

if you ask me, signature campaigns are a perfect way to earn some if you don't have any skills to offer, like me. :/
And what better to start? It is best to consult with someone who knows how to act, or the first steps on the signatures.
There isn't really anything you can ask someone about or find out the first steps with, it's a relatively simple and just reading the instructions on a signature page give you most of the information you need to understand. I'm not sure how you can learn from talking to other people, especially with signature campaigns.

Well this campaigns are just for advertising purposes. But there are some rules here and those are created by managers or moderators. Posting someting that can help the community or something that should make sense is the idea to prevent flooding of so many comments. With this, some ideas will be filtered easily for future references.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
August 10, 2016, 09:54:59 PM
There is a lot of ways to earn bitcoin but it needs work, like trading and selling skills , and the signature campaign and so on..

if you ask me, signature campaigns are a perfect way to earn some if you don't have any skills to offer, like me. :/
And what better to start? It is best to consult with someone who knows how to act, or the first steps on the signatures.
There isn't really anything you can ask someone about or find out the first steps with, it's a relatively simple and just reading the instructions on a signature page give you most of the information you need to understand. I'm not sure how you can learn from talking to other people, especially with signature campaigns.
I agree to start earning in signature campaign while you are exploring about bitcoin you can earn a little bit but in the long run when your rank goes high also your earning also increasing then in that moment you know how to earn fast in bitcoin. You will find out more method to earn in bitcoin and if you do multiple method you lessen the risk and you make your income be great.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 10, 2016, 08:32:37 PM

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
August 10, 2016, 03:40:45 PM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
August 10, 2016, 03:09:48 PM

Activity: 262
August 10, 2016, 02:53:54 PM
Everyone finds their approach to the bitcoin mining. But probably go and buy - sell very popular.
Activity: 672
August 10, 2016, 01:57:50 PM

Yup without good skills you cannot expect to earn good amount of bitcoins for sure, and if you don't have those skills then you can always learn it and start earning it in best possible way.
Activity: 672
August 10, 2016, 01:26:33 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2016, 01:19:04 PM

yeah, most people who are into bitcoins dont have a lot of work experience or skills as they are in here just because they want to make additional money

Yup most of us here are to earn extra money and bitcoin is helping us in the best possible way and we should be satisfied with what we are earning at a moment.
Activity: 337
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 10, 2016, 01:16:31 PM

yeah, most people who are into bitcoins dont have a lot of work experience or skills as they are in here just because they want to make additional money
Pages:
Jump to: