Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn bitcoin fast? - page 8. (Read 20697 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 13, 2016, 11:44:00 PM
we want to  know how fast you earn 1 bitcoin? so that a newbie like me can learn more about bitcoin  and gives us encouragement to pursue bitcoin Grin
Don't be rush of what ever what you want to do, promising 1btc easy is only for those ponzi and hyip,  but if you want that 1btc without investment you can start at these forum earn with signature campaign is much better rather than investing in ponzi's.
Earning in signature campaign takes a long to reach 1 bitcoin. Through ponzi's and hyip  you can earn it easily but it involves more risk. So earning from signature campaign seems better than gaining large amounts from ponzi's and losing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 13, 2016, 08:05:06 PM
we want to  know how fast you earn 1 bitcoin? so that a newbie like me can learn more about bitcoin  and gives us encouragement to pursue bitcoin Grin
Don't be rush of what ever what you want to do, promising 1btc easy is only for those ponzi and hyip,  but if you want that 1btc without investment you can start at these forum earn with signature campaign is much better rather than investing in ponzi's.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 13, 2016, 08:01:43 PM
Earning bitcoin fast is not easy man.Bitcoin is also a money and earning any money fast require alot of hardwork and skill as well.You just wonder and explore around this forum and i am pretty sure that you will find some earning opportunities for yourself here.

Yes to obtain bitcoin quickly indeed need to be gradual and require hard work. So it is not easy to get it quickly. We got to try a lot of ways like a signature campaign and trade. Or may have a trade or gambling sites.

Gambling is an risky business you cannot expect guaranteed returns from it, trading is also risky but in compare to gambling its better choice to earn bitcoins fast.
It is better to spend more time on the job to earn bitcoin than risk having that there, gambling. Because gambling can pick up all the rest, without giving earn a coin.
Right. It is much more better to keep earning bitcoin from work and keep it in you wallet.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 13, 2016, 06:28:28 PM
Probably gambling but you can lose fast too.
Activity: 588
August 13, 2016, 04:17:08 PM
That is the right thing to do, do not invest where there is no guarantee of returns, in fact best way to get returns is by holding and saving it for future.
Also never try once with HYIP or ponzi scheme behind of cloud mining service it's just collapsed soon after they has much money from investor and ran away . The safest investment i think is trading , you can get a good return but also a loss you have if you choose wrong coin.

good thinking, that we should not invest in sites that do not have a guaranteed of return. such as unreasonable deals include doubler or HYIP sites.
The current trade is the best way, the advantage is definitely depending on our knowledge. there is a lot of information about the coins in this forum, before you really going to buy it, to avoid the wrong choose coins.
I personally invest in HYIP's . There is a huge risk with this site , but also you can win money if you are smart. If you study and have experience in this kinde of site's you can know what site is good for investing .

You can earn good profits from it only if you know when to withdraw your profits, and its not possible to take right decision at every time, and one wrong decision will make you loose everything.

Investment in HYIP's is a big big risk. the best and only option is that you invest in hyip while its new and get some profit from it and leave it before it scams the majority of the people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2016, 01:20:41 PM
That is the right thing to do, do not invest where there is no guarantee of returns, in fact best way to get returns is by holding and saving it for future.
Also never try once with HYIP or ponzi scheme behind of cloud mining service it's just collapsed soon after they has much money from investor and ran away . The safest investment i think is trading , you can get a good return but also a loss you have if you choose wrong coin.

good thinking, that we should not invest in sites that do not have a guaranteed of return. such as unreasonable deals include doubler or HYIP sites.
The current trade is the best way, the advantage is definitely depending on our knowledge. there is a lot of information about the coins in this forum, before you really going to buy it, to avoid the wrong choose coins.
I personally invest in HYIP's . There is a huge risk with this site , but also you can win money if you are smart. If you study and have experience in this kinde of site's you can know what site is good for investing .

You can earn good profits from it only if you know when to withdraw your profits, and its not possible to take right decision at every time, and one wrong decision will make you loose everything.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 13, 2016, 01:02:30 PM

Activity: 952
August 13, 2016, 12:58:20 PM

If you want to invest in altcoin trading then proper research becomes mandatory to avoid loss in future as there are many coins which can disappear even in a single day.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
August 13, 2016, 12:47:16 PM

Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
August 13, 2016, 12:26:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
August 13, 2016, 11:48:01 AM
Earning bitcoin fast is not easy man.Bitcoin is also a money and earning any money fast require alot of hardwork and skill as well.You just wonder and explore around this forum and i am pretty sure that you will find some earning opportunities for yourself here.

Yes to obtain bitcoin quickly indeed need to be gradual and require hard work. So it is not easy to get it quickly. We got to try a lot of ways like a signature campaign and trade. Or may have a trade or gambling sites.

Gambling is an risky business you cannot expect guaranteed returns from it, trading is also risky but in compare to gambling its better choice to earn bitcoins fast.
It is better to spend more time on the job to earn bitcoin than risk having that there, gambling. Because gambling can pick up all the rest, without giving earn a coin.
Honestly its not recommended if you want to make a profit or make bitcoin fast be a hard worker.. and be muti tasker..
If you are just earning and spend and gamble your bitcoin you can get nothing there.. better to save and save it for your future and if save a lot of bitcoin you can start your own business..

Indeed store the bitcoin for the future much better, rather than spent in activities that bitcoin is not useful or even create a loss for us. As an example is gambling, gambling in the US will experience an addictive and if it can not control myself then that is very dangerous. Better save your bitcoin as much as possible for the future

August 13, 2016, 09:55:50 AM

Honestly its not recommended if you want to make a profit or make bitcoin fast be a hard worker.. and be muti tasker..
If you are just earning and spend and gamble your bitcoin you can get nothing there.. better to save and save it for your future and if save a lot of bitcoin you can start your own business..

Indeed store the bitcoin for the future much better, rather than spent in activities that bitcoin is not useful or even create a loss for us. As an example is gambling, gambling in the US will experience an addictive and if it can not control myself then that is very dangerous. Better save your bitcoin as much as possible for the future
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 13, 2016, 09:52:35 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
August 13, 2016, 09:41:36 AM

August 13, 2016, 05:20:30 AM

Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 13, 2016, 04:54:31 AM
Remember one thing slow and steady wins the race, its better not to rush to earn bitcoins fast as there are full chances that you will loose your money in it, its better to start earning slowly and safely.
Very good said. It is much more better to increase slowly but with safety you Bitcoins . Trading or investments site are fot hose who have money to lose. If you are just a begginer in Bitcoin industry i will say to gain slowly but safety bitcoins. And dont be happy when you see that a website offer you 200% of your bitcoin in 1 day, thats not gonna happen.
thats true it is better to buy your bitcoins only with small amounts, if not then if you buy a lot if the price drops fast then you would lose huge money with it
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 13, 2016, 04:51:41 AM
ok now i want in on learning this
you just need to sign to a signature campaign.
Yeah , signature campaign is good way to earn bitcoin but don't make this your primary income it's just makes you spam all over the board and got banned soon. Better to learn about trading or faucet for the begginner and that funds for your trading.

Signature campaign is the best earning for bitcoins for me and i think you can make this signcamp into your primary income, but yeah, remember to not spam and follow the rules.

signature earning as primary income? you must be joking I think.. signature campaign is good to collect some bitcoins everyweek. and the amount of payment is also very nice. but I don't think we should relay only on signature campaigns.
we don't know about the campaign that when it close and how long it will run. if the signature campaign closed suddenly all your income will stopped. so try to do something more besides of signature campaign. and take signature campaign just an advantage or as a part time work.
Yeah , it makes you spam all over the board if you think sig camp is your primary income to do while you have a free time and want to get side-income. Better to search about different method to earn bitcoin , not really relay with signature campaign.
August 13, 2016, 04:45:40 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
August 13, 2016, 02:22:03 AM
Get one bitcoin quickly have to use a lot of methods that can be gathered quickly. We can use the signature campaign and then multiply it by the trade. Or if we have the skills we can sell in order to get the most benefit. We have to use a lot of ways in order to collect bitcoin faster.
yeah you are right there is many ways to earn bitcoin fast , i also recommend that trade is the best way to earn bitcoin maximum people are earning bitcoin in big amount through trade, there is many people join the signature campaign for earning bitcoin but signature campaign pay bitcoin in cheap amount so trade is good than signature campaign.  
Activity: 350
August 13, 2016, 02:21:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: