Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn bitcoin using this site fot a newbie - page 2. (Read 286 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
Actually im really new to this, i know that this site is not that active anymore but i know that there are different people who still uses this. I don't know what to do in here and how to make bitcoins but i think this is fun but it'll be more fun if I understand how to use this. Can someone help a newbie like me to have fun working to earn bitcoins with this site please?
I think the OP should move this topic to a more appropriate board like the Begginer & Help board assuming that this question comes from a beginner who is still confused about getting bitcoin.

Even if the OP wants to know more about how a beginners can produce bitcoin then the Begginers & Help board I think is pretty much storing information about this and there are lots of good suggestions from users as long as you can do it.

examples:
- Be the one who spreads affiliates from gambling and exchange sites and get your profit if you can invite people.

Start reading this "[General] How to earn Bitcoins - Part 1"
~snip
Similar questions on the board Begginers & Help.
- Earn Cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
This site or this forum? Make sure to clarify this first and who said that this forum is not active?

Anyway, your account is a newbie and you won't be able to join in any campaign signature or bounties(If this is what you looking for) why not start reading some sticky thread on Beginners help?

Start reading this "[General] How to earn Bitcoins - Part 1"

Since you are currently newbie start on selling stuff on "Good section" or if you have some skills you can sell your skills on "Services section"

Then keep active here and contribute on the forum to earn merit because it won't rank if it doesn't have enough merits and activity.
You can read more about merit and activity requirements from here "Merit & new rank requirements"

Bonus:
if you are lucky you can try the "Games and rounds" where you can get some giveaways or free spins that you can use to earn Bitcoins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 507
The first thing that comes to mind is subscription campaigns. But your rank will not yet allow you to participate, because. basically people with a rank of Member and above are taken there. Therefore, in order to count on participating in them, you need to take up the grow up of your account, and earn Merit, helping other people.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Actually im really new to this, i know that this site is not that active anymore but i know that there are different people who still uses this. I don't know what to do in here and how to make bitcoins but i think this is fun but it'll be more fun if I understand how to use this. Can someone help a newbie like me to have fun working to earn bitcoins with this site please?
Pages:
Jump to: