Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn MERITS? - page 2. (Read 323 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 04, 2018, 02:44:11 PM
I noticed that you are posting mostly in altcoin discussion. I think it is better to post on other boards here in the forum like OmegaStream said as a being helpful and constructive post is the way that you can earn a merit.

There are some guides and merit givers here in the forum that might help you learn how to earn merits check this sources

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
August 04, 2018, 02:05:36 PM
I just read your posts and apparently, the problem is not the quality of your posts. It's the section you're posting in. Generally speaking, the altcoin section is usually full of spammers and people who don't read comments and If someone doesn't read your post, he won't know how helpful your post is = won't give you merits. I suggest continuing being helpful and post constructive posts, the merits will eventually come.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
August 04, 2018, 01:53:55 PM
So, I took out time to get some information on how to increase bitcointalk level, and  I discovered I need to earn MERITS by dropping relevant and authentic discussions almost everyday. That I have been doing for a while now, but not a single merit earned since I got to Junior member. This has got me thinking if the system is just enough.

How do I earn MERITS to increase my rank?
Pages:
Jump to: