Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn money with Instagram? - page 14. (Read 12534 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 104
October 18, 2017, 07:03:39 AM
Get to 100K followers then contact a company for advertising maybe they will advertise on your account or advertise your product through your account.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 05:18:55 AM
Depending on your unique brand of Instagram content, your audience, and your level of commitment, you can make money on Instagram in the following ways:
Doing sponsored posts for brands that want to get in front of your audience.
Becoming an affiliate and making a commission selling other brands' products .

Regards:- magento support and maintenance
Activity: 17
September 18, 2017, 08:32:03 PM
Im just new to this bitcoin world so, I really dont have enough knowledge but as far as traffic to social media platforms is concerns there so many possibilities of earning like in instagram. Just be creative and think of new ways to earn.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 07:08:47 PM
You can only earn on instagran if:

1. You take good phone camera photos
2. Willing to advertise other people's products in your personal posts
3. Model with a rocking body

These are the factors I saw with instagran money makers on my feed. It seems pretty simple but it's all about getting alot of followers.
Activity: 276
September 18, 2017, 06:56:50 PM
First time to hear about this. I never know that you ca now earn also thru instagram. Somehow will be trying to learn more about that for other extra income.
Activity: 50
September 18, 2017, 06:46:48 PM
I am interested how we can earn money with I nstagram if we have enough followers and how much is minimum am out of followers which we need to make money.

My girlfriend runs a pizza themed instagram account. She kind of started it as a joke, but over the years it has gained steam and now she has over 22,000 followers. It's gotten to the point that brands and various restaurants pay her to come to their restaurant or post about their products. It's actually pretty cool. We get a lot of free meals out because of it Smiley
She goes to foodie/blogger events with other digital social influencers -- Domino's Pizza even flew her and some others out to their corporate headquarters to come check it out and see how they do things.

I think good photography is the key here (crazy, I know!). Being real, and not artificial, having funny, witty captions, and having some personality with your posts really helps. At first she had to "like" a ton of posts in similar hashtags and categories related to pizza and in turn, hopefully those people would see this and in turn check out her IG feed. It took a lot of hard work, but she organically grew from 0 followers to over 20k in about 3 years. She still has an everyday job, but her IG account definitely helps supplement her income. Good luck !
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
September 18, 2017, 09:21:58 AM
Have an online business. If you are selling something, take a picture of it and post the pictures in your Instagram account. So that your followers can take a look on what you are selling.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
September 15, 2017, 09:27:50 AM
Yes you can earn money from instagram. Like many other aspects to earn on Instagram, All you need is good marketing skills and right amount of targeted audience. Read this guide on instagram maketing and learn how to make money from instagram. you’re essentially need to have a good plan. Your primary sources should be Followers and Sponsors. You need lots of followers to make your profile worth investing in. There are other important methods, which you will find in the guide here www.cipec.xyz . good luck
Activity: 3
August 05, 2017, 03:45:17 AM
more social sites help us to earn money, like Instragram also. just link job portals in Instragram, and more photos, small and medium businesses gives more profit, games also to help earning money.we have to send more links in it like jobs, education, shopping then we earn more money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 05, 2017, 12:28:29 AM
There are a few ways to make money from your instagram account, mainly by selling shoutouts and posting affiliate products. If your account is big enough, you may even get sponsored by some brands to post their stuff.

Here the question should be carefully studied, Because if you take my wife's account, then she leads Instagram pretty tightly and I think she will be interested in this opportunity to earn.
Activity: 243
Merit: 251
August 04, 2017, 07:39:25 PM
There are a few ways to make money from your instagram account, mainly by selling shoutouts and posting affiliate products. If your account is big enough, you may even get sponsored by some brands to post their stuff.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 04, 2017, 03:37:55 PM
ohh i will also..
Activity: 28
August 04, 2017, 10:32:16 AM

Naturally, female influencers with large female followings are the most profitable.

Yep, I once met a guy who was in celebrity marketing and he said brands that advertise through female influencers sell their products out in minutes after posting, so it's definitely worth the money they invest into IG marketing. But nevertheless, celebrity branding costs enormous amounts of money, much more than advertising with girls who are just IG famous.
Activity: 126
HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund
August 04, 2017, 10:14:28 AM
If you're just reposting photos from other accounts, I don't think you can earn much besides selling cheap shoutouts and affiliate marketing.

Problem is you can't embed links into your post, unlike Youtube/FB/Twitter.

You really need to sell yourself and be a "social media influencer" to entice brands to advertise on your page.

Even then, it will affect the engagement of your Instagram account because your followers won't like ads.

Naturally, female influencers with large female followings are the most profitable.

Activity: 28
August 04, 2017, 09:46:17 AM
A prerequisite for making any money on IG is having tons of followers. No brand is going to be interested in promoting their products via an account with a couple of hundred followers. It's a plus if your followers belong to the same segment (sports fans, fashionistas...), so that brands can reach the biggest possible audience with minimum effort.
Activity: 1
August 04, 2017, 08:27:21 AM
post different kind of photos, and send links for shopping and start a small business in that.
Activity: 462
August 04, 2017, 08:22:47 AM
In short you can reasonably promote something pretty good ..
Activity: 10
August 04, 2017, 07:00:22 AM
In my opinion if you have 10 or 50+ instagram accounts with 10k followers in each account then you can sell instagram accounts with 10k followers for $10. In this ways you can make money online from home with less troubles
Pages:
Jump to: