Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn money with Instagram? - page 9. (Read 12534 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 12:18:38 PM
I personally prefer to earn money with gambling and betting. Recently I've found Cryptocup project - it is an Ethereum World Cup prediction game. It's actually the first World Cup betting game powered by Blockchain. And I think it's worth attention. So you have a chance to earn ETH for predictions.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 12:46:50 AM
I never tried to make money on Instagram but in my opinion, the software that players must complete the task to receive bonuses.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
May 19, 2018, 12:45:14 AM
People are just posting one-liners to jack up their activity score, repeating what the others have written without quoting them.

Roll Eyes

Dear folk, if you want some sincerely written accurate information on this topic, please read the longish answer I've written in this very thread a few days earlier. Scroll through the pages, and when you chance upon the longest answer, that's me with my detailed stuff.   Smiley

Activity: 61
May 18, 2018, 11:55:03 PM
Like other social networking sites, you can earn money through likes and shares
Activity: 73
May 18, 2018, 02:30:29 AM
I think it will be easier to earn money from IG if you are female, especially pretty female.
Activity: 71
May 18, 2018, 12:36:02 AM
Making money with Instagram is not an easy thing for beginners in the virtual currency world like me, and I also want to know more about how to get money.
Activity: 89
May 18, 2018, 12:18:54 AM
It would be much easier if you were famous, then you could earn a nice deal of money. But try to find sponsors and companies who like to be advertised through your profile.
Activity: 82
May 13, 2018, 11:49:29 PM
Many ways to earn money with instagram, one of them by way of promoting someone's product either by becoming a star of his ad which is in post on instagram or by telling to our followers in instagram.
Activity: 89
May 13, 2018, 11:28:58 PM
Have an online business. If you are selling something, take a picture of it and post the pictures in your Instagram account. So that your followers can take a look on what you are selling.
Activity: 27
May 13, 2018, 11:06:30 PM
with instagram we can market the product through an example in the picture, and in fact people interested instragram and market products through photo on instagram.
Activity: 336
May 13, 2018, 12:37:08 AM
I also want to know how many can make a lot of money by different; I think Instagram is a pretty good tool for creating virtual money.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 12:31:56 AM
You can sell your products. Visit Shoutcart, this is an intermediate platform where you can search for influencer on instagram. Then pay them to promote the product. Select specific categories and then check the data of each account such as number of followers, Score and price (price) for each ad.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
May 12, 2018, 02:59:25 PM
Without followers nobody is going to pay you to post stuff.

So, how do you obtain followers?

First, You need to choose a specific niche. Find out what the other accounts are in that niche, and what they are posting. Identify their hashtags.

Make an Excel spreadsheet of the hashtags: #hashtag, number of pics (this info is available in IG), category, date when you entered this record. Okay, the date is not really important, but don't forget the others. Smiley

Decide on the grand strategy of your account.  What are you going to post, the topics you are going to cover, how you are going to source the pics for the posts, etc.

Then make your posts. You can add up to 30 hashtags.  Study what type of text clicks.

Remember, emotional content is key!

Write a solid bio, post a strong profile pic, and use the one link allowed in the bio.

After you build a goodish portfolio, people will follow you through the hashtags.  Now, check the followers of accounts in your niche and follow them.  Like their recent posts, and post some nice comments. Human nature causes them to see who their fan is, and if your account feels good to them, they will follow you back in return.

There's automated software on the net for this, but IG's algo can spot the uptick and suspend or ban you. So, best to test this out manually.  If it works, maybe you can take that risk off and on Wink

You can also make a promotional carousel or video and through Facebook ads you will be able to push it across Instagram. Check the response; in the (unlikely and rare) event that it clicks, rinse and repeat, it's that simple!

Instagram rates are US $ 5 cpm, i.e., 5 dollars for one thousand impressions. Conversion rate is 0.60 to 0.80, so 6 to 8 of those will click/ convert.  Figure out the initial stats and estimates for your budgeting, and fine-tune based upon the response.

Now that you've got REAL followers, when you post relevant, emotional content expect lots of likes, and some comments.  If you have 100k genuine followers, a solid post should get 2k, 5k, max 10k likes; and 200+ comments.

Marketers will first examine your niche for relevance to their activities. Next, the number of your followers; and finally, and most importantly, the engagement on your posts, in terms of likes, comments, and the quality of those comments.

You can buy Fake followers. Some do so for the initial seeding of their account. You are more likely to follow an account with 5k followers than 500. But, there are some big accounts who are all fake, even 100k, 500k and million plus accounts!   Roll Eyes

Also, people buy likes for their posts, and even comments to game the system, but you can verify the poor quality of fake accounts. Marketers always avoid such accounts.

Post quality stuff, and post consistently, at least 2,3 times a week. Fine-tune your approach to maximise engagement.

So, play honest, and in an year you'll be able to reap solid, if not handsome, gains. There are short cuts, but they fizzle out. Play the long game honestly, and you are sure to succeed, in direct proportion to your application.

Oh, and for the above, factor in one 3-4 hour session 5 times a week. When I started out (on what I thought would be a low tension part time activity) I thought it would be an hour at the most per day, but it surely takes more time than that. Also, figure out your Grand Strategy at the outset, or in the early phase. Because, guided action is most important.

I've written this longish essay because I'm reinforcing my own IG strat as I write. Its an instant recollection of all that I have learnt online w.r.t. monetising your IG account.

Now, You go ahead and apply these lessons. Write back to me when you launch, and also when you succeed. Smiley

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 01:13:10 PM
I am guessing the only way is to have bunch of followers and likes.
Activity: 193
May 12, 2018, 07:26:35 AM
If you have enough followers than you must contact some exchanges for affiliate programs. Or there are many tourist agencies who will love to sponsor you for their marketing and touring.
Activity: 126
May 12, 2018, 05:01:29 AM
I think you should do something special and creative, connect with the advertisers, seek the opportunity of always working hard to get commissions from the advertising network, exploit the utility whit Instagram!
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 03:57:28 AM
I think you can do some Instagram bounty and you can earn from it just like you do for twitter and facebook.
Activity: 35
May 12, 2018, 02:13:51 AM
I do not know how to make money with this form, in many forums, there are comments on Instagram but making money with this is difficult for beginners.
Activity: 30
May 12, 2018, 01:23:04 AM
I am interested how we can earn money with I nstagram if we have enough followers and how much is minimum am out of followers which we need to make money.
To make money on Instagram, you need a lot of insight into how Instagram works and the choice of Instagram. I am a beginner and do not know much to share.
Activity: 109
May 11, 2018, 11:20:40 PM
Instagram making money through affiliate marketing is extremely relevant to the field of fashion, beauty. Also if you are a travel enthusiast you can also promote tours, hotel reservations, airfare. The term hiring shouts (ie you pay them for the purpose of promoting products or increasing followers for your own account).  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: