Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn money with Instagram? - page 7. (Read 12534 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 16, 2019, 01:05:33 PM
To make a blog or insta shop
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 16, 2019, 12:06:08 PM
I am interested how we can earn money with I nstagram if we have enough followers and how much is minimum am out of followers which we need to make money.
Well, I know there is only 2 ways of earning , if you participate in the bounty that can post there likes and posts , but if you have a lot of followers you can do advertising projects
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 01:12:29 PM
First of all your work should be unique which is really rear to watch. Second of all, you need to have a huge number of followers then the company will use you to campaign their products and also will pay you.
Activity: 28
October 02, 2018, 11:53:12 PM
I can think of two ways on how to earn money with Instagram. First, you can put up your own online store where you can posts pictures of all the merchandise you are selling. Your followers can then order items from you. Another way is through being a "blogger". To be a blogger, you must be famous with many followers. Brands or companies will then pay you to promote their products. Products are mostly in the line of fashion, make up, hair products etc.
Activity: 154
October 02, 2018, 12:54:32 AM
I am interested how we can earn money with Instagram if we have enough followers and how much is minimum am out of followers which we need to make money.

Im wondering too  Cheesy
Activity: 18
October 02, 2018, 12:39:26 AM
You can make money by helping some companies to advocate their products or news by being KOL. I guess, the minimum level could be 6000 followers.
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
September 30, 2018, 02:18:20 PM
build a profile first then you wont be seeking how to earn
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
September 30, 2018, 06:05:31 AM
I tried to set up an Instagram site with relevant information for startup enthusiasts. Initially, I thought it would be easy, just an hour a day for 3 posts, 3 to 5 times a week. What's the big deal, easy peasy!

I am also aware of the basics of Instagram account building tactics, and have been on Instagram for several years now. That gave me much confidence. It's just another small hill. Or, so I thought.

So, I had Excel spreadsheets of all the relevant hashtags, and the accounts in this field whose followers I could 'mine'. I also made Index cards with relevant entries for each planned post.

Instead of three posts an hour, I found that it actually took two hours per post if I were to edit the picture, and the hashtags, and the caption to a reasonable standard.

Then there's the matter of setting up the website for monetising your account. Fashion and product acounts have it easy, they can take a customer straight from their post to the payment page. Models and influencers don't even need this, they are simply rewarded for their Instagram posts. But, for this niche, I needed a forum type site, where ads were about the only way I could monetise.

So, I calculated, it would take one full quarter (3 months) to prepare and launch 150 good quality Instagram posts. Another quarter to build up the Forum site, and simultaneously build the membership. All in all, a full year to reach some respectable engagement metric that might interest advertisers. And then, there's the not-so-small matter of moderating the forum, answering questions, keeping the atmosphere lively that needs a full time social manager!

All in all, a good full year's work, and there's no gainsaying if it might work. Of course, if you are confident of your abilities, prospects of your niche, and your chances of ecommerce success; sure, go ahead. But, remember the way ahead is steep, and full of pitfalls.

On the other hand, you might succeed from the very start, and all of this will prove to be entirely irrelevant. Hope and pray that's the case, but do prepare for the peril that I have stated.

September 29, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
To be able to easily make money on Instagram you need to have the most follow up. The number of followers you will be famous and your sales will be more convenient.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
September 28, 2018, 01:39:14 PM
Instagram is a good medium in the middle of social media.here are some of the major advertisements promoted by earn money.
Activity: 60
September 28, 2018, 05:35:53 AM
You can do sponsorship with different brands. Endorsing their products in your posts just like what the influencers do. You may want to explore the IG store and start your own online business.
September 28, 2018, 04:45:55 AM
Most people go to Instagram to view photos and follow other people. So if you want to do something on Instagram then at least you need to know how to create ... beautiful photos, create an impressive personal profile so that others have the opportunity to contact you directly. Publish your photos regularly and plan to make sure your followers know what you are interested in, take time to interact, respond to comments, and comment on other accounts. The more followers follow, the better. Also, be positive follow other accounts, the chance they will follow you back is very high.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 03:15:32 PM
Make stoopid comedy with weird faces, physical humor and "relatable" jokes. People will watch, and you can make cash off ads.
Another path is to make DIY\Lyifhax videos. Sells like hot cakes too. Make a little effort at editing, and you are golden.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
September 27, 2018, 02:37:05 PM
I think there is a website where you could sign up if you have thousands of followers and clients themselves would contact you if you are interested. If you have the time though, just dm people who appear to have businesses that is related to your instagram. Offer your services to them. I think the ongoing rate is like $15 for 2to3 posts about them and that would remain on your profile. It all depends on how many followers you have. The more followers you have, the more money you could charge.
Activity: 70
September 27, 2018, 11:07:32 AM
I am interested how we can earn money with I nstagram if we have enough followers and how much is minimum am out of followers which we need to make money.
About 100k followers you can to get U$ 2.ooo , but you need to work hard , if you wanna more instrucion you can to text me with a private note
Activity: 5
September 27, 2018, 09:45:28 AM
It would be better if you're famous but you would still make money if you do something unique
Activity: 8
September 27, 2018, 09:21:09 AM
I have tried more than 5 website and most of them were not good.But then i found

QQSumo and they are the reason i am selling my stuff online via instagram.
Note : I am not endorsed or paid by QQSumo ,it's just that i want to share this

imformation. Check QQSumo on Google if interested
Activity: 42
June 11, 2018, 02:42:16 AM
Get your followers up, you will get companies that will message you for ads, then you get free stuff. Later on you get  payed
Activity: 99
June 11, 2018, 01:26:37 AM
Some stars use onlyme
Pages:
Jump to: