Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn though Faucet website - page 2. (Read 1131 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
June 29, 2016, 12:05:45 PM
The best ad Network of course is AdSense, so try there. When your faucet will reach >1M in Alexa rank you can be accepted by Mellowads. Third network with good rates is Bitmedia.io . Check also coinadvert.net - they have some different ads then other services.
There is much more networks paying in Bitcoin, but you can easily find them with google.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 29, 2016, 11:54:02 AM

See, these hero members are throwing there word.

I am not clear that is the reason, i am again and again making new topic.

And please don't teach me how to work in google...

For you information,,,,,last time also you gave me same reply by saying ....just search in google.

You fucker, if i would get complete information in google, then why should i waste my time in bitcointalk.org.

I thought in this forum very experience members are there,,,,but you are the big fucker....how can become HERO MEMBER, WHO GAVE YOU THIS POSITION...

IF YOU WANT TO BLOCK MY ACCOUNT THEN BLOCK IT....I DON'T CARE DAM.....  

His advice is good. Use google to find ad networks that you can put on your website. No one is going to spoonfeed you how to make profit. Put some effort into it instead of trying to get other people to regurgitate what you want to hear. And you are posting in the incorrect section. Given that you chose wix to create a website, it shows you have no idea what you are doing. Do some research on your own buddy.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 29, 2016, 11:46:47 AM

See, these hero members are throwing there word.

I am not clear that is the reason, i am again and again making new topic.

And please don't teach me how to work in google...

For you information,,,,,last time also you gave me same reply by saying ....just search in google.

You fucker, if i would get complete information in google, then why should i waste my time in bitcointalk.org.

I thought in this forum very experience members are there,,,,but you are the big fucker....how can become HERO MEMBER, WHO GAVE YOU THIS POSITION...

IF YOU WANT TO BLOCK MY ACCOUNT THEN BLOCK IT....I DON'T CARE DAM.....   
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
:)
June 29, 2016, 11:35:43 AM
What The fuck Exactly you want man?
you posted the thread already and I answered you clearly... why you are posting the same question multiple time? do you think this forums is for spammers like you?
just fuck off with your fucking faucet..
don't you know how to google something? if you created a faucet, if you know how to create a faucet then you should how to apply to ads networks..

use your fucking domain name, and email address to sign up to www.google.com/adsense..

(I am going to report you to moderators)

Calm down, Sir. Maybe he is new and doesn't know how to read unread replies. Have patience
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
June 29, 2016, 11:33:57 AM
What The fuck Exactly you want man?
you posted the thread already and I answered you clearly... why you are posting the same question multiple time? do you think this forums is for spammers like you?
just fuck off with your fucking faucet..
don't you know how to google something? if you created a faucet, if you know how to create a faucet then you should how to apply to ads networks..

use your fucking domain name, and email address to sign up to www.google.com/adsense..

(I am going to report you to moderators)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 29, 2016, 11:25:56 AM

I have created a free faucet website.

Now, next how i will get earnings and from where.

From where i will get advertisers to post there ads in my faucet website.

Please advise me any experience members.
Pages:
Jump to: