Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Earn Trust - page 2. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 12:10:31 PM
Hi everyone, I would like to ask, how can we earn trust in this forum? I would like to earn trust Cheesy thanks in advance.
trust can earn when you negotiate with someone and he is happy with the result of your negotiation he can click the give trust, so every one will know that you are a trusted person.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 09:47:13 AM
Hi everyone, I would like to ask, how can we earn trust in this forum? I would like to earn trust Cheesy thanks in advance.

first you have to create account in this forum next you have to start to doing postings. every day post on some topics like that you have to getting knowledge so then you  getting idea how to earn crypto currency and save it. in this forum every day more people posting postings. so you have to post few postings and next search in Internet about this forum then you get one idea.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
October 23, 2017, 03:09:24 PM
By exchanging and helping you get positive reviews and usable people who will vouch for your honesty, so just be honest and freindly to and about other people.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 03:05:05 PM
Thanks to all for this information. I know how much will help us in this type of post. good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 12:27:51 PM
i have never earned any trust but i know you will get a trust if the person you already have traded with give it to you so that other people will trust you also with transaction
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
October 21, 2017, 10:55:10 AM
Trust should be ignored and taken away it has no use. Getting trust for doing bg trades is the same as buying it. Turst means trust yet you get people who give others negative trust for things like spam. I didn't know spam had to do with trust. Many if these people can't read and need to learn what trust means. It gets absused all the time it means nothing. Don't even bother reading negative trust because it is a bad indicator to not trust someone.
Activity: 31
October 21, 2017, 10:16:17 AM
Trust ? what mean ? I think no trade anything on forum, only learn knowleage about bicoin, earn money from them, but no trust needed

I think brother we that. Specially we are just a newbie right now. No one will trust us for things involving payments
Activity: 56
October 21, 2017, 09:34:58 AM
Trust ? what mean ? I think no trade anything on forum, only learn knowleage about bicoin, earn money from them, but no trust needed
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
October 21, 2017, 08:20:27 AM
OP, trust isn't what should be your concern here as a noob if you must do well. In my few months being here I have come to realize that trust earning is biased here and does not truly reflect on some accounts (I may be wrong here, anyway because some holders have truly earned their respect. But others have not). Sometimes, the neg tag is unjustly done with something as minute as a little post disagreement among members. OP, trust is simply overrated here.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
October 21, 2017, 12:52:09 AM

Engage in transactions with others where you are being trusted by others, perform those transactions well, and if you impress people they'll leave you trust ratings.

Trust is largely overrated.

And don't ever ask for trust. If you do a few overzealous goons who've been here a long time will leave you negative trust for no fucking reason.

Also, regarding transactions don't try to offer escrow services, if you do the few (like 5) people who offer regular escrow services will talk shit to you and leave you negative trust simply because you're trying to be a new player in the market. The escrow industry on this forum, while legit, is literally a fucking racket. Collusion, etc.
Activity: 51
October 20, 2017, 11:26:53 PM
the easiest way to earn trust is by having good feedback which is obtained by having good transactions and gaining the respect of other members. sometimes one's rank is also considered which earning trust because one can easily trust a member or jr.member rather than a newbie.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
October 20, 2017, 06:06:00 PM
The best way to earn people trust is through your actions. If you observe someone making so many good actions over an extended period of time then you know they can be trusted if you're a good judge of character.
Activity: 15
October 20, 2017, 05:51:54 AM
The mostly interesting thing in this tread is that question from "newbie" about trust have 50% replies also from "newbies".
And i'm as well =)))
So to my opinion "trustable" into the forum near the same as in real life. Should be. I mean first of all not "score" but reality. And it's very interesting for me as well that "score trust" could be equal to "real trust". Especially if we are all talking about anonymity at the same time.
But in fact it could be =)))

So be active and good luck!
Activity: 168
October 19, 2017, 11:05:14 PM
yes we can build trust on trade section
you can open service or selling items there, when you deal completed you will have trust feedback
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 08:16:09 PM
Trust is something you need to work for it to earn trust. Even in reality. You need to gain someone's trust by doing something good to them. You should do this also at this forum. There's a lot of things and ways to gain trust. You can offer free services, small trades or even good deeds like giveaways. Members will leave you positive feedbacks and eventually your trust rating will be on green paint. But the system is being abused by some members here. Some members are bribing other members to give them positive feedbacks in return. Don't ever do this mate. If they found out that you abuse the system. You'll get bad feedbacks instead of positive feedbacks.
Activity: 26
October 19, 2017, 07:40:39 PM
One of the most basic things you need to do in order to gain trust is by doing what you promised. Even if it's a small thing, you'll damage the trust of others if you cancel or fail to keep the promise. Although occasionally failing to deliver on promises does not seem like a big deal, recurring failures will be a big problem because over time you will be considered a less trustworthy person.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 07:06:25 PM
Get rank, be active, appear on the forum very often and be honest on every occasion, and people will leave behind you good reputation. Regards.
not as simple as you said, there is a full mumber who has positive trust (not only hero members or legendary) it is not about getting rank. but you must create trading and become trustworthy to everyone and every you transaction. but green trust is not some trivial things.
you can not earn green trust only purposed to farming green trust, it is so bad.
Activity: 221
October 19, 2017, 04:43:00 PM
Just act respectively to others, be honest and have values.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 19, 2017, 03:08:58 PM
Positive trust is so hard to earn in this forum and is controlled by a select few who are listed in DefaultTrust. Trading alone with them wouldn't be sufficient for you to receive the green feedback; some of them only leave neutral points no matter how trustworthy you've become to them, thus cutting off your chances to be a part of the DefaultTrust list. While the trust settings on this forum seem to be easy to comprehend, it would only get complicated for those who are just starting out their brands since it will be called out multiple times by DT members if something doesn't look right on one's offerings.

The most important thing to keep in mind while doing business in this forum is to trust no one. Even people in the DT can fuck you up, see TradeFortress.
Activity: 1
October 19, 2017, 10:26:09 AM
Trust is part of the human essence in building partnerships. The measure by which we define our own person. It's always good to be honest with your partners.
Pages:
Jump to: