Pages:
Author

Topic: how to find bots on our faucet so we can earn good money - page 4. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
try to banning IP them. .
Check who's the bot from your cpanel or your analityc, whre's ip bot.
then denny thats bot ip on your httacces
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
First look if there is someone with tons of refferals because bots is too using refferals links so they earn x2 with one Captcha.
Then change captchas like funcaptcha.
When Claiming use 2-3 captchas and second or third Captcha make pop up with javascript because some proxys disable javascript. And maybe put some anti bot script found there on forum, try to use search button. Wink

Thing is, funcaptcha now charges a very high price for their services, so users can't use it anymore. The antibot scripts do work, however users do not like them as much, but if necessary, use them to prevent bots.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
hello guys,
i am freebitcoins.site owner.
running sucesfully since  6 months but until now i dint got good profits , i hope i have bots i am unable to find them, could you please help me how to find bots and how to find real users

so it might really help me a lot , please help me guys

bots don't stop.
it use differnt script.
and steall our faucet..
very bad for us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
First look if there is someone with tons of refferals because bots is too using refferals links so they earn x2 with one Captcha.
Then change captchas like funcaptcha.
When Claiming use 2-3 captchas and second or third Captcha make pop up with javascript because some proxys disable javascript. And maybe put some anti bot script found there on forum, try to use search button. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I guess if someone really want to be successful in that faucet job, have to learn or know webmaster skills very well. Also owner have to know that how a bot can bypass the security systems. So after all these they can block these bots.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Are you using any captcha?
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
hello guys,
running sucesfully since  6 months but until now i dint got good profits , i hope i have bots i am unable to find them, could you please help me how to find bots and how to find real users

Prevent bots by implement signup system on your faucet site .

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
hello guys,

This topic should help you out:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stop-bots-proxies-from-using-your-faucet-1211353

That thread won't help with bots. All the bot scripts can now bypass everything written in that article. The OP's site? Yeah, offline; he got inundated with bots still, and decided to just take the site offline. It wasn't worth the headache.

And sorry, OP, but if you don't know how to distinguish your own real users from bots, then you'll never run a successful faucet. Hate to tell you the truth, but just telling you how it is, mate.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
hello guys,

This topic should help you out:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stop-bots-proxies-from-using-your-faucet-1211353
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
hello guys,

Pages:
Jump to: