Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find good cryptos? - page 23. (Read 3136 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
You can see that bitcoins are recovering in recent days after falling back to the $ 6000 level, now that the bitcoin price is recovering to $ 6800, the rebound of bitcoin makes the price of the altcoin recover. , the market is showing signs of recovery, so at the moment you can trade. But I think this is just a short-term recovery and you can not predict how much bitcoin will return.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 10:30:57 AM
This group has combined premium groups in one and provide trading signals plus ICO announcements and reviews https://signalshunt.com.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
June 20, 2018, 09:07:34 AM
This really a question that needed a very solid answer. I think you cant really differentiate the good and the bad ones. More on luck to be consider here. Because as you can see many ICOs really promoting their tokens with their roadmap and whitelist. But some of them are a real shit coins. They will scam you and just run away with your money. Sometimes you have to experience and deal it with your own strategy so that the next time you choose its more profitable.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
June 20, 2018, 09:05:26 AM
In order to identify the legitimacy of a cryptocurrency, you can check it's day volume in coinmarketcap, if it has more than $1,000,000 volume each day then it a good crypto to be invested. And if you want to know new good ICO cryptos, you can check in some sites where they are rate the performance of an ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 09:01:12 AM
in this forum by trying to find the name of the coin and see some responses from them about the cryptocurrency you want to buy. That's what I did to find a good cryptocurrency
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 04:44:44 PM
This is very simple question with very difficult answer. only way to find a good crypto is to either invest in those which are already good or to have a very good research and find on your own. This is my experience. However you can follow many crypto gurus but they semms like  paid for me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 18, 2018, 04:32:30 PM
I'd like check cryptocurrency news and video reviews by popular Crypto-bloggers about coming ICO projects, and choose variants to succesfull and safe investing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
June 18, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
Hi,

there are so many cryptos and I find it hard to identify the ones where I should have a closer look.
Obviously one can find cryptos e.g. by listening to shilling on Reddit. But I'm looking for more professional sources like YouTube channels, free/ paid Telegram/Discord groups and so on. What do you use?
It's impossible that you find the right crypto all of just guess and get lucky, like when gemini exchange was announced i quickly bought the top and reputed coins one of them being zcash and as soon as the news broke up zcash started getting pumped, so it's normally just the right timing
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 01:08:37 PM
There is no good or bad cryptos for trading. For ex. I hate ripple coz it's actually not crypto at all. But a lot of people make good profit with it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 01:01:00 PM
to find good cryptos is really hard cuz there are lots of new and old ones you have to make searches and i check which ones are sucessful and i invest on those its simple.
Activity: 308
June 18, 2018, 12:19:44 PM
Hi,

I do not think so, the market is showing signs of not being good enough bitcoin prices are continuing to decline in recent days and break the stability of the market, the price of bitocin adjusted to the price of altcoin is down sharply. Bitocin prices will continue to fall further so you should be careful when trading at this time.
Activity: 13
June 18, 2018, 11:13:58 AM
I just do easy step, i just looking at the top coin such as bitcoin and ethereum, i doubt to invest on another altcoin because crypto is unpredictable. I should see the potential of another coins if i want to invest on another coins.
Activity: 70
June 18, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
to find a very nice cryptocurrency you can see it at https://coinmarketcap.com/ there provide some information and display the graph created from the first time the coin is created so that it is suitable for your reference.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 10:57:57 AM
to be able to find a good crypto I think by looking at the market price, which coins have a good price movement and have a good future, we should be able to analyze and predict the price of the coin well
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
June 18, 2018, 06:49:09 AM
Hi,

Yes you're right there are so many cryptos now in the market and yes it is hard to find a good coins because even though there are so many coins in the market it doesn't mean that there are many coins to invest too, not all cryptos in the market is good coins
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
June 18, 2018, 05:58:46 AM
Personally,I love to seek for them among the telegram community, the best way to find a relevant and trustworthy source of news about crypto, is to listen the testimony of guys, who have already gone through that.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 17, 2018, 06:39:23 PM
That's a good question. In my opinion the best way to find them is to constantly check new ICOs and ranking sites, check this forum. There's always hype and good community around decent projects.
Activity: 512
June 17, 2018, 05:55:18 PM
There are a plenty of coins on the market to chose from. It is really time consuming to make research on them. I am collecting information on Youtube, BT forum, Twitter and listening to some experts opinion and making  shortlist out of some promising coins. Then I make a detail research of Team, Roadmap, WP, Social media exposure and making own independent decision on investing.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 16, 2018, 08:27:52 AM
doing research and observation from their whitepaper will help us to decided its  project good or not.there are many indicator that used to analize ico project,one of them is function of utility token

I think reading whitepapers is the direct und unfiltered vision of a project but it requires a lot of time. Besides many of us experience attention spans and already struggle to make it through one long email.
Activity: 322
June 16, 2018, 06:55:27 AM
Hi,

You can see that the market is moving sideways today after recovering to $ 6500. According to my analysis, the market will probably continue to fall in the coming days and the bitcoin price will probably reach $ 6000, so at this moment I think you should trade short term by day to have It can be profitable to be safe and less risky.
Pages:
Jump to: