Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find the best ICO program - page 9. (Read 1070 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 01:33:01 PM
you must make sure the manager and dev are always active in the ICO thread
The first thing I would suggest is going to their website and looking at their development team. You should see a picture and a REAL name to go along with it. If their website lacks leadership information then consider it a red flag, you do not want to invest in an anonymous team.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 12:59:23 PM
in my opinion choose ICO that has a long term plan and has a good team of developers who really help the project to be more useful. You can review from icowatchlist.com! There you can find a good and legit ICO project, giving you a realistic and proficient project that can generate good profits and certainly the project is handled by a great and trusted pro team
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
March 05, 2018, 12:34:01 PM
Another common theme, is it really so difficult to use the search? Look at the team, on the project, if there is already a finished product, which already works is a very big claim for success.
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
March 05, 2018, 12:27:19 PM
How to find the best ICO program, in markets there are lots of ico offering  but how can I decide which program is best for long run
Thanks in advance.

For all the time spent on this forum, I read many different versions of the analysis, but in the end I have nothing really useful was found. Everyone is talking about the analysis of the project, which everyone invents himself. There is an important personal experience until you try it you will not understand
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
March 05, 2018, 11:26:12 AM
you must make sure the manager and dev are always active in the ICO thread
Activity: 42
March 05, 2018, 11:05:38 AM
Look at the whitepaper, look at the team, ensure that the company is legitimate and even better, has a company that already exists and is bringing their services to the blockchain. Introducing our project, AXenS, the most forward thinking B2B platform for Distributed Supply Chain Finance (DSCF) and Distributed Trade Services (DTS). We're currently running our bounty program for completing simple Telegram tasks, check us out at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/usd750000-bounty-axens-the-future-of-supply-chain-3063527
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
March 05, 2018, 10:31:43 AM
In order to find good ICO projects I usually follow the members of high reputation in the forum. Then I checked the information about those projects. And most of those projects I checked the information, most of them are very good.

Why you need to follow the DT members to check while you want to invest on the ICOs you need to check the white paper information, website and development team details. This alone makes you perfect on choosing the altcoin you wish to invest.
Please go with the ICO which is become a softcap or go with the pre sale time with analyzing the information I have given above.
Activity: 187
March 05, 2018, 10:26:10 AM
to find the best ico program, you need to go through the whitepaper of the project and see for yourself if its worth your investment. There is no readymade site to sell best ico, if you believe in whatever someone sells to you and invest blindly, you are bound to suffer losses. Tread carefully.
Activity: 322
March 05, 2018, 10:22:39 AM
Have just seen Effect.AI - Solid NEO program. Just seen Tony joining this work, which is a big motiavation for me. Looking at his profile, you will realize he has been working in the most forefront of tech start-ups + with development background. Plus his recent full forced experience in the successful launch of bee token, no doubt this will make Effect.AI a better giant with Tony's contribution.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
March 05, 2018, 10:06:22 AM
first it is best to choose ico incubator site as generally their ico reach hardcap fast.but it is not necessary ,it depend on project idea and team and adviser behind it as well as from how long they are planning to implement this idea ,also how many events they are participating.if the one of the advisor are famous crypto geek then ico will finished early. always look for alternative project to find best to gain you high profit and never sell your token for cheap.
Activity: 219
March 05, 2018, 09:47:18 AM
In order to find good ICO projects I usually follow the members of high reputation in the forum. Then I checked the information about those projects. And most of those projects I checked the information, most of them are very good.
Activity: 154
March 05, 2018, 07:48:18 AM
hi guys, im new to icos but i realized that most of the times i cannot buy as much tokens as i want.
I read about this mkk pool https://discordapp.com/invite/FHKZGGX yesterday, they organize kind of a pools for pre-sales?
Has anyone heard of them? Any experience? Are they trustworthy?"
 Roll Eyes Roll EyesBTCBTC
Activity: 95
February 21, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
u can choose the ico by know the ratings of that in the website ico bench and also look into their projects and the followers and expectation of that ico towards customers ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 07:16:26 AM
Icorating.com in this website u can check best ico rating status and invest as per the rating statistics
Tokenguru.net is another website they do the rating part we can do our own analysis and invest
Activity: 93
February 21, 2018, 05:30:46 AM
Every investor has this problem . There are lot of scan projects and icos . So I think we should read whitepaper first of all . Sometime that whitepaper can be a copy of some another project . So we should carefull about that . And you can join there social media and ask what you want to know about their project . Honestly say it is difficult for now to choose best ico .
Activity: 280
February 21, 2018, 02:50:57 AM
Choosing a prospective ISO for investment is a very difficult and long work. Now there are a lot of scammers on the market who want to steal investors' money.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
February 21, 2018, 12:07:45 AM
You can search and analyzing the track record 1st. If previously the ICO program is successful and have a product, there is a possibility that the ICO program is not a scam. although not the best but can be considered.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
February 20, 2018, 03:11:02 PM
My best way to find good ICO it’s my friends, which work with cryptocurrency more time then I. Good projects to get popular very fast, if have good idea and nice marketing. I like work in bounty, and invest in ICO, if that have good future and token liquidity
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 02:46:12 PM
How to find the best ICO program, in markets there are lots of ico offering  but how can I decide which program is best for long run
Thanks in advance.
Hello friend! You will find a long and difficult way! The choice of ICO is a whole science. Read about this article, look for the video on YouTube. To conduct a competent analysis, you will need about 3-5 hours. The command is checked. You analyze the proposed product, its demand, and the ability to implement. The quality of the ICO and many other things.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 01:21:04 AM
When analyzing a project:
1. see whitepaper: whitepaper is a proposal, if not interesting then leave it
2. team : composition of the team members is clear
3. website : have a website, this as a benchmark of a project's intentions or not. because creating and designing a website is not easy and requires capital
4. product: if there is already a product previously produced then the project is worth pursuing
5. advisor : if the advisor is an experienced and well-known in his/her field then the better
6. road map : plans from start to finish should be clear
Pages:
Jump to: