Pages:
Author

Topic: how to follow whales? - page 3. (Read 4454 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
February 06, 2016, 06:58:35 AM
I dont think whales would mind anyone following them or joining their secret club if it does exist.If more people join a whale cartel,it will bring more money,knowledge and resorces and more effectively they can control the market
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 06:50:31 AM
The truth is you can't really follow them unless you personally know some whale. The closes you can follow them is by analyzing the order book but that would mean you are watching numerous exchange sites 24/7 for you to hitch a ride.
The best thing you can do IMO, is by formulating your own strategy. There are numerous tutorials out there from EMA strat to averaging that you can study. From there, you can formulate your own strategy.

Goodluck.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
February 06, 2016, 06:01:26 AM
To follow whales you need to ne a parte of an élite of pump and dumpers.whit some inside info you can make lot of money
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
February 03, 2016, 06:59:24 PM
It's always a good idea to keep an eye on the total value of buy and sell orders.
Especially when you see huge amounts of Bitcoins being moved to create a wall, usually means there is a pump to be expected.

I don't think it's a good method to see what the market is up to as a lot of the orders in the order book are fake. They will get pulled as soon as the market price comes closer and closer to these fake orders. I have seen order books look solid at the beginning, and a few hours later it was looking horrible as in the price could tank at any moment. It's heavily being manipulated.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
February 03, 2016, 05:21:33 PM
It's always a good idea to keep an eye on the total value of buy and sell orders.
Especially when you see huge amounts of Bitcoins being moved to create a wall, usually means there is a pump to be expected.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 03, 2016, 05:30:40 AM
Sometimes whales can do different thing from one you have expected!
This strategy is not my favorite. You can wait dips when you hear alarms from bitcoinwisdom.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
February 01, 2016, 09:39:39 AM
I think one of the best advice is the one given first: wait till price is stable and then somewhat guess if it is time to buy or sell analysing in which price we are at. If it is relatively low, it is likely to go up from stability mark. But you cannot be sure 100%
Activity: 283
February 01, 2016, 05:52:32 AM
Let's turn it around. If you could make millions with bitcoin trading would you allow people to join and lower your profit or would you be invisible?

I would choose for the latter and would not share my information/knowledge etc. So I don't think it is possible to share it. With so much at stake the best way to 'follow' them is to make read trends on the market.
And as you propably know that is quite hard and no guarantee.

It is difficult to follow whales. They will not let us know their action plan. We can just guess, for example that for now the whales are accumulating so the price is not rising.
Activity: 256
December 14, 2015, 08:59:22 AM
Let's turn it around. If you could make millions with bitcoin trading would you allow people to join and lower your profit or would you be invisible?

I would choose for the latter and would not share my information/knowledge etc. So I don't think it is possible to share it. With so much at stake the best way to 'follow' them is to make read trends on the market.
And as you propably know that is quite hard and no guarantee.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
December 14, 2015, 03:55:18 AM
I assume there are some dedicated forums where the whales reside. They charge a fee for your membership, but in return you get some great analysis + inside information about trends etc.
Most big investors are subscribed there.

more like there are some secret chat, privately like those that you have for development, but they would not tell you where to partecipate

i think if you had a good amount of money you can play with them on the market, but they need to know your experience about trading i guess
Activity: 994
December 13, 2015, 04:07:02 PM
I assume there are some dedicated forums where the whales reside. They charge a fee for your membership, but in return you get some great analysis + inside information about trends etc.
Most big investors are subscribed there.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 12, 2015, 07:12:47 PM
I think you should learn to analyse the market. Check patterns and learn what they mean.
This way you will learn and earn more then following whales.
Activity: 434
December 12, 2015, 06:17:21 PM
The whales don't want to be followed, so you've got a little chance to follow them.
Best thing to do is to follow charts and learn to analyze them. This way you can read the market.
Activity: 448
December 12, 2015, 04:44:36 PM
You can watch the major exchanges and the volumes and orders. Increasing volume means something is going to  happen (most of the time).
Also if some big buy orders appear you know something is going to happen.

Good luck.
Activity: 283
December 12, 2015, 05:50:32 AM
There is not a way to follow the whales. They will not let you know their trails. When the price has been staying in a range for long time, the pump will be a big one. But we do not know when the pump will start.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2015, 02:55:53 AM
You can't follow whales unless you yourself are a whale or a part of their team, they cannot profit if you predict them and profit.

how you make bitcoins now?
How to get a life ? there is no answer to it ,all the people around you are in search of it and there is no accurate answer to such questions.
every guy cannot make bitcoins the same way ,finding out what suites you is the trick.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
December 11, 2015, 03:00:25 AM
First of all thinking that following whale an mimicking is trading patter is gonna make you millionaire is a little wishful thinking in my opinion.
It is not easy to do as bitcoin whales usually don't share information in a blatant way via their twitter or something like that.
It is like others said already if you are just small time investor watching market alone will be a better option than trying to find whale to follow.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
give me your cryptos
December 10, 2015, 08:14:34 PM
If there's a way, it would either be super-secret or extremely well known. If you are able to follow a whale, then you can watch to see if they are about to pump, then you can follow them and profit off them.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 10, 2015, 07:33:16 PM
It's hard to follow. Usually pretty easy though to just follow the trend, but need to keep your head cool. I almost always see the price go the wrong way for me after I have taken a position. But I just keep cool and wait some days, and the trend continues and I make money.
Activity: 759
December 10, 2015, 07:10:37 PM
At the beginning of my Bitcoin career i asked this question myself, too. From time to time, i figured out that following big whales - no matter for which coin - on twitter could give good information about their upcoming moves.
it was too time spending for me and i found out other ways to make Bitcoin, so i stopped to follow them.

Sorry, isn't this a thread about how to follow whales and not speculation on the price of bitcoin? 

I'm interested in following the big folks' movement too, but I don't know how to do it.

how you make bitcoins now?
Pages:
Jump to: