Pages:
Author

Topic: How to gain some funds in this bear market? - page 10. (Read 15981 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 01:07:22 PM
Nowadays, airdrops and rewards are not very rewarding. Many projects are of no value. So you need to choose for yourself.

Activity: 518
Merit: 105
November 28, 2018, 01:07:05 PM
Personally, I think that without result you will lose your time in search of good airdrop. Because you will be paid with tokens in the price from 1 to 5 dollars. After this token is added to the stock exchange, its price will decrease several times. If you want to spend your time for a few dollars then good luck to you. It is very difficult to find a good airdrop)
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 28, 2018, 12:52:45 PM
With bear market everything (mostly) is falling.
TO gain in this situation you need to extend your knowledge and research more.
You need to find the gold coin in the deep market.
You must accumulate more tokens which has a great project and will survive the bear season.
Now i am having my gold token with LOYALCOIN.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 28, 2018, 12:50:05 PM
In this very bear market how i should gain some funds to start gaining in this world??

Airdrop its a good way to start??
If you have no experience airdrops could be the only way to make money in this market for you, but I will give you one recommendation, do not give your personal information to any airdrop, now even airdrops are asking for KYC information out of you and the potential profit of a few dollars is not worth the risk of hackers getting access to your information.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 28, 2018, 12:26:05 PM
Airdrop is the easiest way for you to get some coin, but usually their value is not great. I have participated in dozens of airdrops but only received a few dollars, a little over the money spent on work.
You are absolutely right that airdrop is a very easiest way which he can gain free coin in this bear market and hold it for a few month when the market goes to bull then there is no doubt that it will give him a very good profit. Therefore you also talking that you have participated in dozens of airdrops so really it will give you high profit in tomorrow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 12:22:50 PM
maybe with Airdrop you can benefit if you follow the Airdrop program successfully. but try if you have your own money capital you can buy and sell it with good calculations, it can also get money in the trading market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 28, 2018, 12:16:00 PM
In this very bear market how i should gain some funds to start gaining in this world??

In such a market, you can only buy coins for cheap and hold them until better times, but this can take a lot of time. I think this is a good option!
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
November 28, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

airdrops, bounties, etc
if market doesn't sideway, we always have a chance to trade, to get more money. when market still up and down, there's always a chance
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 12:11:29 PM
Now a days there is not Airdrop that will be rewarding, they will take your time and hardwork and in return give you a few coins but the coins would be close to worthless as the whole crypto market is on a crash so their prices are seriously low. But if you can keep those coins for better times may be you get good profit from them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
November 28, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

Do bounties. Airdrops now practically do not have any value, compared to last year where some airdrops amount to 0.25 btc up to 3 btc when the coin hit the exchanges.

Select your bounties well, just like how you'd select them if you'd participate in an ICO.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
November 28, 2018, 11:55:06 AM
Airdrop is the easiest way for you to get some coin, but usually their value is not great. I have participated in dozens of airdrops but only received a few dollars, a little over the money spent on work.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

Just try to do that and then take your own conclusion, it will not easy to get money on this bearish market. it will be much better to start with your money to trade on crypto
If you are putting a lot of money when crypto reach its bottom price and i guess you have made a lot of profits.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Pages:
Jump to: