Pages:
Author

Topic: How to gain some funds in this bear market? - page 9. (Read 15981 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 17
November 28, 2018, 04:05:17 PM
In this very bear market how i should gain some funds to start gaining in this world??

Airdrop its a good way to start??

Airdrop is only good if you believe that market will go extremely high again in some time period otherwise you are just waiting your time for peanuts, in some cases giving in phishing while doing this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 28, 2018, 03:52:50 PM
Airdrops is a good way for what you want. Also, you can consider investing because the prices are very low now so you can buy big quantities.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 03:51:53 PM
In this very bear market how i should gain some funds to start gaining in this world??

it's very hard bro. In bear market, trading is very tedious and more risky. Maybe if you want to short cryptos on some plaform like bitmex and co which is even riskier for a newbie. Airdrops are not profitable too now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
November 28, 2018, 03:48:26 PM
You should forget about the airdrops and faucets, these only work well in bull runs, since there is a lot of money entering the market, the best thing you can do now is to try to make bounties or side-jobs and charge in cryptos, despite this bear market, cryptos continue to generate many jobs, from writers, translators to programmers, all will have a space here.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 03:37:26 PM
The best way to get back what you have lost so far in this bear market is to look at really good coins on coinmarketcap and buy those ones that are currently undervalue as a result of the market, load as much as you can and patiently wait for the markets to rebound. These coins will always be the easiest and quickest to rebound once the up trend starts again. Another thing to do is to look at really potential upcoming projects and join their bounties. Accumulate as much as you can and wait for the green days. You certainly can't go wrong applying these strategies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
November 28, 2018, 03:35:32 PM
Well, in my opinion short successful trades in this bearish market is a good a way to earn money since there are coins that will not free fall and will upswing. Stable coins like this are BTC, ETH and BCH would be a great choice and should be in your watch list if you want to trade.
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
November 28, 2018, 02:49:06 PM
This bearish market does kill ICO projects, so getting a good paying airdrop is not going to be easy, as many will never be willing to launch into an exchange in this bearish market. I will rather you just do as much as you can and try to get on with some good bounty campaigns and wait for a better market. I currently do everything at a low key pending when all these dark days are over.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
November 28, 2018, 03:27:42 PM

If you want to gain funds in this bear market then you should buy it because when price is cheaper you can get more and doing airdrops is just wasting your time for promoting nothing since many ICOs are not reaching their required status and stopped their bounties so you won't make anything worthy now.
That's right because that is how we can get funds when the market experiences continuous redness, because the campaign bounty and airdrop are a better way to get free and easy money even though you have to wait patiently for a longer project to get a prize distribution
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 02:53:29 PM
It is easy as a pie. Just switch on margin trading. I do recommend futures,because you don't have to pay for lending comission in this case. just open short position on ethereum or bitcoin and gain money on falling market. But don't take too big leverage,it is the main trap!
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 28, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
I guess you do not have any work outside cryptocurrency and that is why you are asking. Money does not just grow on the tree, you need to work for it. If you do not have money, you can solicit from family and friends, but do not borrow.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
November 28, 2018, 02:31:46 PM
Have you heard about trading bots? Like Cryptohopper or 3Commas? These bots are self-trading, you dont have to be 24/7 online. Easily you setup some strategy and start the bot. Probably the best way how to cumulate more Bitcoins.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
November 28, 2018, 02:25:26 PM
Personally i will not suggest you to keep investing and buy the dips now because i have tried this strategy and im in even more loss now than i would have been by not purchasing more but im confident and hopeful that if market recovers i will reach break even point soon which is the positive aspect of this strategy but i do not know how much time it will take.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
November 28, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

If you want to gain funds in this bear market then you should buy it because when price is cheaper you can get more and doing airdrops is just wasting your time for promoting nothing since many ICOs are not reaching their required status and stopped their bounties so you won't make anything worthy now.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
November 28, 2018, 02:01:26 PM
You can try to short if you feel confident that the prices will keep falling but we are so close to the bottom that shorting is very risky. If you had shorted Bitcoin Cash 2 weeks ago, you'd have made a lot of money. Even more than you would shorting Bitcoin. In this situation, when people are exhausted by selling, I'd buy the coins that are very low but offer some interesting technology like ETH, EOS, BTC, and hold for at least a year.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
November 28, 2018, 01:24:43 PM
How to get money?
Go to work , any work from part time or you can be beggar if you have no skill in your real life. Any effort for money.

But if you're already play, just wait for new year momentum, you will see uptrend in year 2019
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 01:18:01 PM
I think now a good time to invest in BTC, the peak of the bear market is the best time to invest, but be careful.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 01:15:56 PM
With masternodes coins.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

Hi everybody!
I am honored to present an investment opportunity to all pre-alpha investors. Especially bitcoin.
I also know that you are a great investor. You love your investment.
I have invested in Smarttrades. It is a great opportunity and I would like to share this opportunity with you. I want you to be like me. I received a 2% -3% daily profit without having to do anything. You can find out about the company at: https://smarttrades.co/
Company license here:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11661023
Activity: 285
Merit: 259
November 28, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

Airdrops are probably the worst way to earn in the bear market. When the high cap coins are struggling to maintain their value, how can an airdropped coin can earn a value when it is distributed for free. The best way still remains the trading to earn. Trading can make you profit bear just like bull market. Only sideways moving market is not for good for trading.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
November 28, 2018, 01:13:18 PM
Start the money on the market and buy parts do not think about the fall, think only about the future and the future that you can give the crypto currency if you want to make money in this market !
Pages:
Jump to: