Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get a Rank promoted Can? - page 2. (Read 309 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
October 01, 2022, 04:34:39 AM
How can I move up the rank on Bitcoin Forums?
How can you learn more about Bitcoin and benefit from the plethora of information available on this forum?
This should be your question and not how to move up ranks.

The primary goal of this forum is to be a hub of sharing information and engaging in constructive discussions. You can benefit from those discussions by reading more and doing your research. There's a search option on the forum, to dig into whatever information you need and you can always ask questions if you get confused on anything.

Protip; the search option would also answer your initial question.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
October 01, 2022, 04:05:29 AM
How can I move up the rank on Bitcoin Forums? Just posting what we can't go up any other steps we have to take.
Quality posting it the only thing that will get you some merits unless someone gifts you a few out of pity, for example. Get involved in constructive discussions if you want your contributions to be noticed and merited. It's going to be harder for you if you don't know anything about Bitcoin and have no intention to learn how this forum works.

What is it that you are interested in?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
October 01, 2022, 02:30:38 AM
Merit begging or asking for support won't get you there.
But you know all this so this topic is once again meant to beg for Merit. I've checked all your posts and none of them is worth reading.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
October 01, 2022, 02:23:55 AM
The first thing to do is browse the forum. Your question is discussed every other day. How did you find the "META" section? The next step is to click slowly on different sections of the forum, read the rules, and try to use the search.

[Guide] Searching effectively

Another interesting question, why do you need a high rank?
Activity: 140
Merit: 135
October 01, 2022, 02:12:15 AM
How can I move up the rank on Bitcoin Forums? Just posting what we can't go up any other steps we have to take.
Here I am definitely seeking the help of senior brothers, definitely help and support me.
Pages:
Jump to: