Pages:
Author

Topic: how to get bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 281 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
October 30, 2019, 02:14:11 AM
Don't be lazy, bro, in this forum there is still a lot of work for you to be able to get bitcoin, bounty, airdrop, services (if you have the ability) and more, you can just look for it on the bounty board, as you as a beginner before joining read first rules there and don't ignore it.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
October 30, 2019, 02:13:36 AM
You can read all of these answers to some of the frequently asked questions to understand the basics. Thank me later. don't rush to know on how to get some bitcoins without knowing these informations. Goodluck.
I have learned about bitcoin for five years, but until now I do not know how to get bitcoin

Just visit the topic and read. If you've 'learned' for five years, then reading a 10 minutes long topic should not be a problem, isn't it?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..
October 30, 2019, 12:41:44 AM
Hey bro, There are many ways to get bitcoin, such as working, selling services or product or event going to faucet website (but this one will waste your times, not recommended) and mining. Back to your topic "How to get bitcoin", Lauda already gives some tips on this thread "[General] How to earn Bitcoins - Part 1". Now, you just need to sit with a cup of coffee and read this thread from the first page-last page until you understand how to get bitcoin. if you read it carefully, you don't need additional 5 years (2024) to get bitcoin. Maybe next month, you wil get your bitcoin.

Good luck.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
October 30, 2019, 12:15:57 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. How do you get some of a certain currency? You either convert one other currency you have for that currency you want, or you simply earn it through a business or a job. That's pretty much it.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
October 29, 2019, 11:48:54 PM
I have learned about bitcoin for five years, but until now I do not know how to get bitcoin

Please, bro, go to this topic and read all of the replies. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52881882

I learned about Bitcoin in early 2015 and only manage to earn my first bitcoin in 2018. you only need as of this moment is read all the necessary information on how to get bitcoin. The thread may not what you need, but you can also learn from it by reading all of the replies.

Activity: 18
Merit: 1
October 29, 2019, 11:40:05 PM
Frequently Asked Questions About Bitcoins

You can read all of these answers to some of the frequently asked questions to understand the basics. Thank me later. don't rush to know on how to get some bitcoins without knowing these informations. Goodluck.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
October 29, 2019, 11:21:37 PM
Frequently Asked Questions About Bitcoins

Activity: 18
Merit: 1
October 29, 2019, 11:17:31 PM
Until now I don't know how to get bitcoin? please instructions and help?
Pages:
Jump to: