Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job?? - page 11. (Read 2163 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 08:14:06 AM
I thinking about payment. :p
how was gonna they pay me? is it by there coin or bitcoin?
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 07:56:26 AM
Hi I am new entry to bitcoin. I have no knowledge in development .Can i become a blockchain developer.What language do i need to study for this
You might be talking about bounty programs in which case, you should first have a bitcointalk accpujt or at the very least a social media account to be used as a way to advertise the ICO you have registered your bounty/airdrop from. Which if you've properly executed during the ICO times, you'll be able to gain profits in the industry. This is the basic information about bounty campaigns, the rest are learnt from joining.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 07:34:25 AM
Not sure if this is off-topic, but when you join some bounty programs you need to join their KYC and submit a copy of your ID...
And I'm always not feeling comfortabel with it.

My question is: is this safe? can't it be used for identity theft?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 07:32:22 AM
to get a job in the world of cryptocurrency you just need to have special skills in this diforum also you can get a job that can pay you using cryptocurrency. always spirit and do not give up easily.
Activity: 64
May 28, 2018, 07:28:07 AM
This is a new field and you will find most of the courses online. Always read review before joining a particular course.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 07:25:38 AM
I  decided to join one signature campaign that works on the bitcoin's platform and I liked it so much that I decided to make it my actual full time job. As time goes, I start to understand that I made the right choice because this industry is very profitable.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 07:23:10 AM
Simply joining bounty campaigns will do. As we all know that promoting ICO projects is just like a form of job though you need to do a hardwork in order for you to get compensated as well but it is not an assurance or guarantee that you will be able to get enough in joining bounty campaigns. As we all know that there are projects who fail on their crowd's fund raising and it will lead to get nothing from the reward which is being promise by the project organizer.
Activity: 100
May 28, 2018, 07:16:42 AM
This is awesome for people who don't work right now but are interested in crypto currencies. This can also be additional revenue to the current wage of someone.
Activity: 239
May 28, 2018, 07:12:19 AM
There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..
To get a cryptocurrencies job, he or she needs to learn about how to survive and he or she also needs to find another way so that he could still make earnings from the use of cryptocurrency. And if he can spend his time to learn or in reading some things about each project that are related to the cryptocurrency then I am pretty sure that he can find a job that will give him a good earnings in the future.
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
May 28, 2018, 07:03:30 AM
There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

Well with all things you have to start somewhere.  If you are currently unemployed and dream of working at home, then you can really do anything you set your mind to.  Try to break down cryptocurrency into sections and work on broad strokes first then branch out into more specifics as time passes.  I would kind of look at it in these areas as a checklist.

1) What is a cryptocurrency and what is it used for?
2) Specifics of blockchain and what it does and why and how it disrupts things.
3) How do you obtain cryptocurrency, store it, and what can you do with it?  What are the limitations of each type.
4) Difference between types of cryptocurrencies.. Commodities, privacy coins, smart contracts, dApps, etc. and what each class of crypto does.
5) (More specific to this task)  Why does this job pay in Cryptocurrency and whats the advantage (is it borderless?  Is it because they promote international workers and don't want to work with different types of fiat, etc)
6) Specifics of job (checking out specific tasks that are common for these tasks and breaking down the knowledge walls that are in your way.

Basically any task most people are capable of, but are you willing to put in the time to make it happen?  Its hard to bridge a gap between beginner and enough confidence to sell yourself as being capable when it comes to a job.  If out of work and looking, devote as much time as possible to developing skills. Consume yourself with the technology, the people in this technology, and the opportunities within them.  It may take you a whole year to bridge that gap in extreme time constraints but you will get there if you work on it a bit each day.  

Totally agree. The important thing to research is having a willingness to get know more and more. For example you want to be a miner , so you should do some research what it is for? How to earn money from that? What preparation we should do, and so on.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 06:56:58 AM
Considering searching for a bounty campaign is another job.Just like applying for a job,there are also so called qualifications in applying for a bounty campaign such as in facebook bounty your account must be 3 months old,have more than 5,000 active friends,etc.Bounty campaign can be a part time or even full time job for everyone.So,try to look for a bounty campaign that suits you...and good luck
Activity: 178
May 28, 2018, 06:33:30 AM
Yes the campaign here on the forum you consider it as your second job, it's unstable but it helps you a lot in finance so you do your best just for you to have a good reputation and share, you should see more on the promote section for now because you do not think any cryptocurrency work other than the team of developers or technology available today.
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 06:25:37 AM
We can be an independent trader and start to make our money using the knowledge that we got before.We do not even need to have special education.All we need is just interest in crypto.I believe that the job offers are most likely to be a free lancing jobs like programming and web designing.
Activity: 83
May 28, 2018, 06:15:46 AM
To have a cryptocurrency job and you dont have skills and knowledge about it, you better learn one and make a research about  cryptocurrecy.
Activity: 462
May 28, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

Getting cryptocurrency job is easy but before you start looking for a cyptocurrency job it is pertinent you ask your self if your employable by a crypto establishment if no then you have to go and get the prerequisite knowledge which will include
A good knowledge of computer,internet and currency if your good at this you will not look for job rather job will look for you.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 04:40:11 AM
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

I am currently investing with bitcoin is a byproduct to my additional income my top priority remains my real job because I can not work in full time with investing crypto currency
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 04:34:53 AM

An easy question for all of us. If we do not have the enough knowledge and skills, we can have our self-training or self-review about the things we need to know. The knowledge is not naturally ours but we need to seek of it. We can watch relevant videos as well as documents so that we are able to get the information we need to have these kinds of cryptocurrency jobs.
Activity: 109
May 28, 2018, 04:22:47 AM
Journalist is a good job. Most journalists start out by interning at a newspaper or magazine, and have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or a related field. Writing samples (or broadcast, if that’s the type of journalism you’re interested in) are key to landing a position. Do you like it?
Activity: 98
May 28, 2018, 04:13:10 AM
I would like to tell you about the job machine learning engineer. At a high level, machine learning engineers should be experienced in natural language processing (NLP) algorithms and data analysis. Most have at least a master’s in computer science, sometimes a Ph.D., and are familiar with statistical analysis languages such as Python and SQL. You will earn $38,870 per year.
Activity: 266
May 27, 2018, 07:57:33 PM
Cryptocurrency job is mostly for high computer programmer and software developers. These are the field you can use to get crypto full time jobs so easily. Business development and community manager is also a good field.
Pages:
Jump to: