Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job?? - page 7. (Read 2163 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 30, 2018, 08:38:06 AM
Getting a job in cryptocurrency is a good thing to start making some income but requires an individual to have much knowledge in cryptocurrency irrespective of the crypto field of job acquisition.
Most people do a self-employment in cryptocurrency by participating in bounty or becoming a developer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 08:36:54 AM
You can actually make some money here in this forum that could be an alternative job, like managing campaign, translation, avatar/logo designing, and many more. But if you don't have any skills that suits with those jobs, you can participate in bounties, like twitter, facebook and signature campaigns, you don't need to be skilled with this jobs, you just need to be creative and active on making good quality post.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
May 30, 2018, 08:19:57 AM
For me if you entering joining in signature you are already to join cryptocurrency job and we know bounty signature and campaign signature or othet job in this forum is not so pressure because its easy to join and the important of this job is patience to wait to grow the price or waiting end the signature.
Activity: 119
May 30, 2018, 08:15:32 AM
if we want to work on crypto currency then we have to understand everything related to crypto currency. once we know all about crypto currency then we have to learn and understand the rules in bounty campaign.
we can find a bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 08:08:06 AM
I think to get a job you must have some skills, those not only for cryptocurrency job.
for cryptocurrency job u may be have programming,marking, advertising etc skills.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
May 30, 2018, 08:07:35 AM
There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

Study and acquiring knowledge is the key for you to have enough skills to fit in getting a job in crypto currencies. You have to widen your understanding to be able to compete with other who are applying for job in crypto. You can start reading in this forum to be able to understand the flow of the crypto currency. The more knowledge you have the higher chances you might get a job.
Activity: 140
May 30, 2018, 08:03:31 AM
This specter has a lot of work, you just need a lot of learning. If you are a beginner, you can join a promotional project
via facebook and twitter, you can also sign up for a reward, if your account has a high enough level you can follow signature projects, create promotions through blogs or create promotions via youtube videos.
But I advise you to save money, because as you know the world of cryptography is not always profitable.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 07:52:31 AM
There are so many ways to make cryptocurrency as job but the problem they like to make crypto as job but they don't like to give more time and effort. You should make sure that you are too serious about what you want to do because if you did it I am one of them that so proud of you. Make your time precious and don't waste your time. You can make cryptocurrency as job by your skills, talents that inline with computer systems and programs. You can try to mine, and join the bounty campaign as long as you want.

The way to earn cryptocurrency to be stable job is good when you are serious about it and ready to learn and improve your skills for you not to waste any time and effort that you are going to put in it. It is possible to be a job because we see how high the salary that can earn from it without living your home and no hassle. But for me, when the price of crypto go down, we have something to be an alternate to supply everyday need that is why we should not depend on this job.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 07:23:28 AM
well if you have time management, communication skill, and stress management, you are inn. In crypto world you must control your emotion if not you become a loser.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 07:19:31 AM
For me to get Cryptocurrency job is by joining campaign in this site that you've reached Jr. member to get Signature Campaign and many more campaign that you want to join
And start wearing signature code then work then get profit😁
Activity: 648
May 30, 2018, 07:04:12 AM
Many ways you can get job on cryptocurrency, you can be a transalator if you are can speak english well, many cryptocurrency looking for good translators where can speak and learn englis well, but if you can’t speak english well you can find the another way to get job with cryptocurrency by promote and advertise the crypto. you can earn much money if your refferal have invest more money there and you can get money by easy way.
Activity: 182
May 30, 2018, 06:38:52 AM
As far as I see here in crypto world there's a lot of job but there's so much question that I want to know.. I have some skills like creating logo and any design but i dont know where i can apply..
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 06:00:19 AM
Being a trader or an investor means to be in a constant movement and have a desire to learn things about cypto otherwise you will be behind everyone and can lose your money.
Activity: 27
May 30, 2018, 02:10:43 AM
This is of great help. Since, same with you, I have to learn more about cryptocurrency and a lot are replying to your post. Thank you! I hope I learn a lot because of this post like you would.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
May 30, 2018, 02:06:18 AM
The people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation.

You can easily join any of the signature campaign, or start the full time trading job for yourself, open up the consultancy firm and helping people to letting them know how much and where to invest and in which coin etc are some of the opportunities exists .
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 30, 2018, 01:58:22 AM
Of course you should be doing your own research before getting involved to any investments,escpecially when you are new to something it is your own responsibility to learn as you are newbie and if you want to be a successful person in the future! work for it so that you wont end up with nothing when the future has come! And in that way you will be successful.
Activity: 225
May 30, 2018, 01:52:47 AM
There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..
try and find out what cryptocurrency you are going to know what is bitcoin and the benefits of blockhain and there is still much you need to know.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
May 30, 2018, 01:51:22 AM
it seems to get a worker in the field of cryptocurrency you need to need a very good expertise and very reliable to be able to get a job from the world of cryptocurrency.

Trading is good opportunity. So stars the trading process. People will be gather more information from trading process. Trading is good for get more profit and future saving. It good job. But before start the trading. Choose the best coin price list. Then start the trading. Time is important of this trading process. So learn the information of the price in the market place. Trading is connect the all country people. So people use the trading for exchange the coin any country currency. So people easy to use any country and any where.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 01:38:05 AM
it seems to get a worker in the field of cryptocurrency you need to need a very good expertise and very reliable to be able to get a job from the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
May 30, 2018, 01:18:11 AM
in this forum also you can get a job that can pay you using cryptocurrency. always spirit and do not give up easily. And to get a job in the world of cryptocurrency you just need to have special skills
Pages:
Jump to: