Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job?? - page 3. (Read 2163 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 11:06:24 PM
This is a new field and you will find most of the courses online. Always read review before joining a particular course.
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
June 03, 2018, 11:01:04 PM
first. you must have a bitcointalk account. you can create the account at bitcointalk.org. or you can create an account on bountyhive. there are many companies offering ico to be released. we can follow the program created by the token company. such as campaigns through social media, articles and videos. we can join the program.
Activity: 104
June 03, 2018, 10:55:48 PM
You know If you would like to do something or when you want something! there's a lot ways you can do and you do everything.This job requires knowledge of the technology. All your purchases are made online through a computer system and not in person.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 09:40:44 PM
Crypto Jobs List website provides a job board as well as an email newsletter. The online platform contains many crypto position in marketing, community management, content writing roles, as well as more technical positions in the blockchain industry. I don’t recommend sites where you have to bid for work, though.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
June 03, 2018, 09:07:52 PM
there are many ways to get a job in cryptocurrency. like now there is bounty and also airdrop that we can do and the result is also big. this is great for us in working on cryptocurrency
Activity: 210
June 03, 2018, 09:06:42 PM
To get cryptocurrency job, you should have knowledge on it but what about if you don't have, then the things you should do is learned the skills and you should love your work for you to finish your job.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 08:50:55 PM
If you do not have enough skills and knowledge about crypto-currencies, the only right decision for you is first to gain knowledge from everywhere. The greatest amount of knowledge you will get on this forum, but do not forget about other places. In general, try to type information from everywhere in already then arrange)
Activity: 43
June 03, 2018, 08:31:57 PM
For me to get cryptocurrency job you must join in this site then youust reached Jr. member then you must need a good internet connection to start applying in campaigns like specially Signature campaigns the start earnings 😁
Activity: 75
June 03, 2018, 08:03:14 PM
In my opinion, you do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin? Then go find some sources of knowledge here. This is a simple task but sometimes people tend to think hard because of laziness. If they really do work without qualification then I'm sure such work is charity or just nonsense. The actual work is more reliable than cryptocurrency if you already have a family that depends on you because it guarantees a guarantee for them. You should see more on the promoting section for now because I do not think any cryptocurrency work other than a team of developers or IT technology is available today.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
June 03, 2018, 07:05:49 PM
There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

With little or no skill you can get a job via project mostly in their ICO phase as an online sale person/advertiser.
By participating in bounty or signature campaign (e.g like the one I'm currently promoting) you can earn some cool cash to raise capital.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
June 03, 2018, 06:23:48 PM
There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..
I think to hire real jobs cryptocurrency may already be there but need proper thinking and analysis because the profits in the investment can not be predicted with certainty
Activity: 154
June 03, 2018, 06:21:59 PM
Finally im very interested to get cryptocurrency job first i want to develop and learn something about crypto because as i seen in the news crypto make a other income net instead of stable job, therefore im try my best to know about it how on this.
Activity: 266
June 03, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

there are many work in cryptocurrency one of them follow bounty program, there are some kinds of work in bounty program and that I think is very easy to do, that is: social media campaign but the results do get a little bit, if you serious to plunge into world cryptocurrency join bounty program as a beginning to get to know cryptocurrency, and it can improve your knowledge more broadly about cryptocurrency, that's my advice for beginners hopefully useful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 03, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

If you think, you don't have enough knowledge In cryptocurrency then, you must read more here In bitcoin forum where you could find out more details about cryptos, just explore every thread sections, so that you will enhance your knowledge as I have said.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 03, 2018, 05:27:09 PM
Depends on the skills that you have, there are a number of crypto jobs out there that you can get, depending on the expertise you have, if you are good in programming or coding, you can offer these services to ICOs and be a part of the development team o a project, If you can write articles then the you ae well placed to be creating content about ICOs ,way up to the simple tasks offered by Bounty programs., You can advertise your services in this forum or apply for those that has been advertised open
Activity: 111
June 03, 2018, 05:24:10 PM
A lot of work on this cryptocurrency. You can choose which one you like. But working here is not as easy as you see. Here is full of competition and must work hard to earn a definite income. Patience and continuous learning are important.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 05:20:47 PM
If you do not know anything and do not have enough knowledge about that subject, then that work can never be expected to give complete success. Cryptocurrency offers many opportunities for many good income. But you have to first gain expertise in cryptocurrency. You need to know about the use of cryptocurrency, blockchain, cryptocurrency transaction system, smart contacts and applications. You need to know about different exchanger sites. You can also work on the cryptocurrency site.
Activity: 6
June 03, 2018, 05:20:12 PM
It is a good idea in getting a job in cryptocurrency first we must need participate in campaigns then you need to learn more about the knowledge of trading in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 144
June 03, 2018, 04:56:21 PM
I think the way to find job on cryptocurrency is by participating in a signature or bounty campaign, there is also another way besides, that way is to participate in trading by using capital or the result of token revenue or money already owned.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 04:41:09 PM
f you're not finding opportunities that fit your skills, I would focus on reading everything you can for a while, and then try making some contributions, whatever that might look like. Maybe write some blog posts about whatever part of crypto you find most fascinating. Mostly with the goal of refining your own interest and understanding (rather than hoping to connect with an employer right away).
Pages:
Jump to: