Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world? - page 22. (Read 18704 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 05:01:18 PM
Thank you! Glad you agree that get quick rich isn't something to aim for, special with all the scam around!
Activity: 294
April 10, 2018, 05:00:25 PM
In any case, you need knowledge and study, and waste your time in this matter. Still, of course, we need luck, some are lucky, but some do not. Such things are not done quickly, and time is needed. As they say, quietly you go, you will be further.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
April 10, 2018, 04:54:11 PM
for me getting rich faster through crypto is doing trading but it requires time, experiences and capital.
the higher the capital the higher the reward is because some, crypto trading is more like on stocks trading but crypto is too risky due to it's volatility.
aiming to get rich through crypto isn't easy, that is why there are too many people who are losing their money and assets because nobody knows what happens next.
especially this first quarter that from Bitcoin down to the newest altcoins are dropping their price value and market caps.
April 08, 2018, 09:19:19 AM
There is no fast rich in Crypto its similar to Forex but still bettter on long term.
Guys which promote every month over 50% are scamers
Yes its possible to make 100 1000% or more but not long term
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 10:03:11 PM
i think there is without fast path, everyone should wait for at least 5-6 months to make profits. Choose a potential ICO project or coins to invest.
Activity: 196
April 05, 2018, 10:00:46 PM
personally I think, this is a very good suggestion. it is true that crypto has the ability to make someone into a billionaire. but Money also can not come easily. Research is the key here but if you want to make money fast then choose coins in the early stages and see the maximum inventory and supply circulating as well as the project and team behind. Take your entry for a bargain and wait your time to come.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
April 05, 2018, 09:23:48 PM
its hard to get rich on crypto. its all about time, its god’s will if its your time to get rich. i know a lot of people who became rich in crypto, there are some people who became rich in a short period of time but some of them takes so many years before getting rich.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
April 05, 2018, 12:43:54 PM
You can not become rich with one click unless you won a jackpot in the lottery. As for cryptocurrencies investments, you will have to have a good knowledge of finance and be a great strategic planner. You need to research the information about the cryptocurrencies, their behavior and reliability of their creators before making any investments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 05, 2018, 12:35:57 PM
I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.
I can notice that even this estimate is very optimistic: there is not much room in the market for all who work hard and well to become rich in 2-5 years.
Activity: 135
April 05, 2018, 12:32:19 PM
how to get rich in cryptocurrency,,firstly we need to make enquiry about the business,,to know the merit and demerit in the busines,,,to know the time to invest  and actual time to sell
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
April 05, 2018, 12:22:32 PM
There no FAST enrichment whithout HUGE risks taken.

That's why I'd never advice to try it Wink.

Specially in this downward climate/era.

Be paced and you'll make good money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
April 05, 2018, 12:19:38 PM
if you are newbie in crypto and you want to make it fast, it will be impossible. for newbie the best way is to be reach and invest in top alts and btc.
however, you can find a good analytic and use margin.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
April 05, 2018, 12:19:32 PM
This is sound advice, but in these extremely bearish climates, even some of the more robust ICO projects are expected to eventually converge to 0. While that might be an erroneously bleak prediction, it might make sense to sell at least some of your holdings to pick it up much cheaper later unless you have specific reasons to believe your choice of ICO or newbie coin can withstand the enormous short term downward pressure...
Activity: 142
April 05, 2018, 12:19:05 PM
I think that to quickly develop, you need to buy a monet at the actual price and how the market goes up to sell them, but here you need to play serious amounts!
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
April 05, 2018, 12:16:11 PM
In any market may it be the cryptocurrency or the stock market there is no shortcut to getting rich fast because the market is not dependent upon a singular entity, the public and use of the currency decides its price of the asset and hence the volatility cannot be controlled so no certainty of making a profit.
Volatility of any financial market can be controlled by the rich.
One investor can not do this, but a force of the rich from large companies or force of the whale can control the volatiliy of cryptocurrency or some stocks easily.
Even sometimes, the government also affect the financial markets to get profit for their economy, example Gold's trend since 200x -> 2012.
Activity: 238
March 17, 2018, 06:31:45 PM
In any market may it be the cryptocurrency or the stock market there is no shortcut to getting rich fast because the market is not dependent upon a singular entity, the public and use of the currency decides its price of the asset and hence the volatility cannot be controlled so no certainty of making a profit.
Activity: 224
March 17, 2018, 09:26:34 AM
It would be a cliche if I said that there is no way to get rich fast in the cryptocurrency world but there is actually a way, if you can predict the fluctuations in the market by rigorous mathematical analysis,  you can decrease your probability of failure and gain more money than you loose hence getting rich fast
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 06, 2018, 10:31:18 AM
What a great dramatic entrance i almost cry reading your introduction lol..this talks about greediness in which all of the victims of the scam accusations now,if youre not fool enough to understand that profit is a must earned and not just free of easy to get.sometis common sense is enough for us to understand what is scam and what is legit
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 09:41:00 AM
I agree, even though the price is down now, I can be sure that the coins will rise and will reach a high price that will give them good funds for me to enjoy.
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 09:29:44 AM
To get rich in this crypto world you have to try all the way on how to earn money here. Try to join all campaigns and try to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: