Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world? - page 20. (Read 18704 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
the thing is, in altcoin market it is actually possible to become rich fast but for 90% of those who are trying it won't be possible and most of them are losing money anyways. and the only reason is that they have no idea what they are doing. they know nothing of trading and nothing about the market.
otherwise you can clearly see that earlier this year all altcoins were pumped a lot and investing in a couple of them could give you a huge profit if you know when to get in and when to dump instead of holding it tight with false hope.

I agree with you. there is nothing instant in this world except MIE Instant....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

all need time and experience and hard work in their field in various ways.

If dreaming Rich get rich in Crypto world, it's better to just throw away the Dream. Live and enjoy the process. Good luck
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
the thing is, in altcoin market it is actually possible to become rich fast but for 90% of those who are trying it won't be possible and most of them are losing money anyways. and the only reason is that they have no idea what they are doing. they know nothing of trading and nothing about the market.
otherwise you can clearly see that earlier this year all altcoins were pumped a lot and investing in a couple of them could give you a huge profit if you know when to get in and when to dump instead of holding it tight with false hope.
Activity: 32
April 29, 2018, 12:14:26 PM
Buy a good ICO, sell it when the project has grow and gave back good profits to you.
A good chance to get rich also is Lykke in my opinion, is not an ICO , is a very promised real company with very good experts and an excellent project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 28, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

You're right, success will not come more than 90% of the time. Tembolee that the time of easy time in the market has already passed, now there are already many professionals.
Activity: 90
April 28, 2018, 03:43:09 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
April 26, 2018, 04:11:32 AM
As we can see, many people here and some of my friends who knew about crypto currency is really change their life,and we can say that in a short period of time,they really make their life changed from a simple living and now, become rich because of the wider knowledge about how to earn crypto currency.

Well getting rich inside the crypto world requires a lot of skill and research. Although it does involve luck as well. If you are looking to get rich, I believe that you should be looking into cryptos daily looking at advantages and disadvantages of coins. One of the easiest ways is to simply learn a blockchain based language such as Solidity, or even Node.JS (Well, maybe not easy..) 
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 06:16:11 PM
As we can see, many people here and some of my friends who knew about crypto currency is really change their life,and we can say that in a short period of time,they really make their life changed from a simple living and now, become rich because of the wider knowledge about how to earn crypto currency.
Activity: 75
April 21, 2018, 06:06:35 PM
The only way you can get rich quickly is just invest in a few cryptocurrencies, if some of them bubble like bitcoin, you can get rich fast.

You choose ICO absolutely randomly you can get into all unsuccessful or fraud and then all your money will be gone.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
April 21, 2018, 05:50:32 PM
Don’t try to get rich quickly!
Every project takes a long time to develop and attract people.
If you invest in fast money, the risk will be higher.

Maybe a pump and dump coin.. i don’t like that
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
April 21, 2018, 05:47:02 PM
I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-start-trading-alt-coins-beginner-tips-2154746

Bitcoin has several sides and lines of business-one can get rich in everyone.
Make an early investment by believing in a new technology - it's definitely too late.
Mining is always possible! But it is necessary to understand and correctly choose an alternative coin for extraction.
Trading is the longest and most interesting way. Requires maximum patience.

Activity: 265
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 05:39:35 PM
There is no short cut in life. Just learn the art of crypto tou will get to make profit at every sigle time.  This should  help
Activity: 34
April 21, 2018, 05:02:30 PM
Only patience and deliberate actions can lead to wealth, haste leads to success very rarely. Thanks for the article, it is useful
Activity: 5
April 21, 2018, 11:45:55 AM
good question.your profit always depend your invest.so you select some altcoin and invest big amount.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 05:56:51 AM
You need to have a flair, intuition, a lot of money and a lot of experience in this field. It just won't work .we need to work on this ,read the news ,study the markets. Then there are chances to earn some amount of money.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
April 21, 2018, 05:22:42 AM
In my opinion only way to  get fast rich in crypto world is to learn learn and learn how its works how projects works and etc.
Activity: 84
April 21, 2018, 03:29:10 AM
it think it's better to invest into ICOs with a ready-made product behind it
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
April 21, 2018, 03:15:35 AM
I would rather get rich in a moderate speed.

Anyways, might as well enjoy the money as it is coming in - going from nothing to everything is nice but it would be better to just keep getting a little richer.

Getting rich fast requires you to take risks.  Educated risks.  The riskier the more you can make, either that or you have found something no one else has caught on to - and in this case make the best of it while you can.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 03:01:50 AM
I don't think you can  get fast righ in crypto .  it's not good to just consider fast money, because you will lose your money quickly because of this behavior. look the rich man in crypto world ,they hold cheap coins many years ,and get rich now ,you need think twice.
Activity: 168
April 21, 2018, 01:24:06 AM
I guess the best method is set the investment timeframe to medium for most cryptos. 99% crypros are mainly driven by hype and fomo. It is hard to see some to succeed in the long run. But overall, blockchain will gain more adoption. If the regulation can come faster, i believe mainstream adoption will come.

Just invest after research and due dilligent, some crypro are actually very solid.
Activity: 406
April 21, 2018, 01:10:40 AM
High return = High risk , you can try HYIP to got that feel  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: