Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world? - page 34. (Read 18704 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 12:28:36 PM
Almost like a forex or stock exchange. You have to spent time to become a rich. Do not beleive in a legends of becoming rich in a blink of an eye.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 28, 2017, 12:17:30 PM
lol, your title is a question but inside a hidden referral  to a project.
May I can know do you rich now with it?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 12:13:46 PM
Thank You so much for good advice..appreciate with your advice..

i lost some money in online..i failed in some scam site..

now we should research about what we are doing and what we will do in future..

invest such kind of place who have good feedback and positive review.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 11:38:55 AM
Unless you get lucky and hit a coin at the right time before it has mass coverage then you'll unlikely get rich quick. trading in alt coins is risky and you'll loss some but also win some staying in profit is difficult.
This is the only way anyone can ever lucky but as long as you cannot predict the future, there is no way to know which coin would pick pretty fast or not. Most people who try to get rich fast always end up doing illegal stuffs or possibly end up messing up with the little funds they could have saved up and could have amounted to something. Work hard and smart, put some efforts and then watch how you grow with some little luck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
October 27, 2017, 12:45:33 PM
Whatever strategy we use is important for market price expeditions. Choosing a coin that has potential for the future. Then invest half of our savings in some time. Until the price of the coin of our choice really reaches its peak with so many benefits doubled in its grasp
Activity: 224
October 27, 2017, 11:03:01 AM
Investing in such crypto in the right moment
Participate to bounty companies
Join to promising airdrop.
I think something like that.

Given that this seem to be your first post, you have actually quite accurate to provide us with very practical solution. Even newbies are entitled to some of the alt coin bounty campaign. And if you are getting good alt coin, you can even multiple your networth with the growing value of the tokens.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 10:59:17 AM
Vert insightful post, OP. I agree that many people on this forum (and all other crypto communities) have a wrong approach to this market and new technology. First, you have to believe in the product you're supporting. If you don't, then the entire thing is meaningless. In the long term, if the crypto potential truly is reached, you'll see the gains - but thats a consequence, not the cause of our presence here.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 10:50:05 AM
Investing in such crypto in the right moment
Participate to bounty companies
Join to promising airdrop.
I think something like that.
Activity: 116
October 27, 2017, 10:46:35 AM
there is no way in this world to get "fast rich". It's all requires some form of dedication and sticking to what you believe in. The guys who bought Bitcoin back in 2009-10-11-12, were not motivated by profit, they were motivated by the technology itself. No one was expecting that BTC would make them millionaires or even billionaires, it just happened because what they believed in came to be true. The best way to approach each situation is by carefully researching and stuying what might be worth in the future, try value investing instead of pump schemes. Even if you do make a profit pumping a coin, that might work a couple of times, but it only takes one time to get busted real back and you'll be back at the begin. Research projects and read their whitepapers, ask the community and founders questions and keep up with the technological advancements, these are the only genuine and real ways to become rich in the crypto world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
October 27, 2017, 03:53:49 AM
Getting rich fast is not easy. Not unless you have a big capital to buy bitcoin during a big drop in price and wait till it bounce back mate. That would be easily by just waiting.

Signature campaigns should be very strict nowadays. Many are have alts and entering to campaigns just to collect btc which is very inappropriate.
One account is enough and already a blessing for a user. You just need to take care of your account by obeying rules.

Gambling is not recommended. Risky, and depends in luck.

In trading, better study everything you need before entering.
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 27, 2017, 12:39:06 AM
Investing early in alt coins which are unique and then take off can be very profitable.
I dont know how to became rich quickly in crypto world, because i believe that peoples need time to became rich, time is they key, no ones became rich easily except for those people who are won in lottto, but here in crypto world it takes many year to became rich but also here in crypto world we can earn money that we can use for many purposes maybe in investing or maybe by doing a business using our earnings.
October 26, 2017, 06:40:26 PM
A nice reminders regarding on this investment on crypto world. Many people are really get first rich on crypto world. But it's not possible for everyone.
Because i think skills are most important for the crypto trading world.
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 06:35:22 PM
I always look for ways to do things that others don’t in life. That’s my advise. Be creative.
I’m not here to get rich fast, but maybe make a living.
I’m also here of interest for technological synergies that improve our world.

Activity: 214
October 26, 2017, 06:22:05 PM
I would say forget about getting rich quickly. try to set reasonable expectations, otherwise you will see that is not possible.
Good advice , altough i think it is possible , you have to get lucky.
Just think of a amount you can put in and how much you want it to be after a while.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 26, 2017, 06:16:12 PM
Being rich through gambling in a much faster way requires large sum of fiat to invest into bitcoin or a good capital volume to get into trading. When a big profit is expected in much lesser time the risk associated with it'll be very big. Here sometimes the user might end up losing expecting for bigger profits.
I don't get it why people suggests other to gamble to get rich quickly. I know it's a fastest way but you guys sound like it's a piece of cake. If it was that easy, everyone would be gambling now and be rich. Risk associated with it not worth trying. You will end up being poor faster than being rich, since in gambling there is house edge, you less chance of you winning.
Take it slow and steady instead. Less money but less risk and you can exit anytime.
Activity: 210
October 26, 2017, 06:09:58 PM
I would say forget about getting rich quickly. try to set reasonable expectations, otherwise you will see that is not possible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 26, 2017, 06:05:22 PM
We do read now and then stories from people in the crypto world who got rich quickly, but normally it's a ame of patience.
Activity: 322
October 26, 2017, 05:44:44 PM
if you have motto of getting rich fast, most likely you will be failing. it is not me but statistics are saying that.

as quick as you wanna get rich will make you risk more and will make you lose more.

so I'D say be careful but if you are still into it then you can try to catch some nice ICOs that you think it will be growing exponentially.
Activity: 99
Merit: 12
October 26, 2017, 05:11:52 PM
Investing early in alt coins which are unique and then take off can be very profitable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 26, 2017, 05:10:51 PM
There are a lot of gossips about smart proprammers who installed monero mining system on something about 4000 computers of users around the world. The profits includes hundreds of thousands dollars. So, here one more way to get rich if you are brainy guy. BUT NOT LEGALLY!
Pages:
Jump to: