Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world? - page 41. (Read 18704 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 119
October 11, 2017, 08:11:45 PM
The most valuable lesson of all what you say everybody does want to be rich But sometimes the wrong way is taken. I agree with you that generating profits and prolonged benefits is a difficult thing even against the sense of greed in us.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 11, 2017, 07:27:06 PM
It is already impossible to get rich. Not fast, not slow. No coins will not be huge anymore. The happy period ended forever.
It's not impossible to get rich. There's people that live in different areas of the world that make money and get rich from doing a certain thing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 07:08:23 PM
seriosuly, i would advise you not to think about that. there are no great feelings in crypto, crypto is one step at a time, if you move faster than your leg, you fall down, and when you fall, it will be hard to stand up, dont get too fast than your leg
In terms of getting rich or in your achievements there is no such thing that is easy to get i dont think that anything can get easily as far as i know everything in this world are you need to work it hard being dedicated on what your doing can also lead you on what you want.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 06:35:21 PM
seriosuly, i would advise you not to think about that. there are no great feelings in crypto, crypto is one step at a time, if you move faster than your leg, you fall down, and when you fall, it will be hard to stand up, dont get too fast than your leg
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 05:26:26 PM
The most important thing is to have luck in the right time Oo
or the right feeling in time  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 238
October 11, 2017, 05:19:03 PM
same likes some people, when i look the title, i think its a scame or etc, but when i see and read the thread, i really appreciated, i m new player in crypto world, i still learn about it, from forum , from internet, from my friend, and the book abaout crypto, wish me luck at crypto world, thanks bro i really appreciated it
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 02:08:06 PM
And do not try to make a big profit for each trade. Long-term, consistent 10% per trade is good enough
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 02:06:31 PM
Good 1st post.

Anyway, we are here not because we play Lottery, but because we are doing a big work with our brain cells and expecting a reward in the end.
Doing the right amount work is how most people make their money. If the person does not work then he won't have anything to spend later on.
Activity: 266
October 11, 2017, 02:05:28 PM
You have to detect the right coin, do due diligence then go ahead of the crowd.

Ones of the good tools to do research, filtering out the good coins are Cryptocompare and https://bitscreener.com

Good luck
Activity: 239
October 11, 2017, 01:53:25 PM
good advices! thanks
VTS
Activity: 112
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!
October 11, 2017, 01:51:40 PM
True words you writing!

P.s. Thanks for the link tip...
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
October 11, 2017, 01:48:30 PM
I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22268851

This is correct those that got rich with bitcoin held from a very long time, if you held bitcoin since 2013 when it was close to a 100 dollars per coin then you got almost 50 times your investment if you held for 4 years, so if you want to become rich with alts you need to invest early in a promising project and hold until the end. And OP maybe you will want to change the link, it leads to your thread but to a post in the fifth page.
VTS
October 11, 2017, 12:46:26 PM
I advise to buy as many Centra Card coins as possible, I'm sure Centra Card will skyrocket because when ICO all coins sold out. Currently the price is around 22k and it will soon reach 200k.

This thread is not for recommendation on coins! Its for warning users to get trapped in fast rich schemes!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 11, 2017, 03:12:50 AM
Good 1st post.

Anyway, we are here not because we play Lottery, but because we are doing a big work with our brain cells and expecting a reward in the end.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
October 11, 2017, 03:12:42 AM
Masternode coins are where it's at.  They're not fast, but passive income is possible with a long term holding view.  Have a google and read up about what they are and how they work.  You can holding the base collateral coins for many years.

And in the mean time, you can skim free crypto coins off the top and either re-invest or spend them without worrying that you won't have any more.   With masternoding and staking, you have a cup that re-fills, slowly but surely.. and so far this is working out well in the months since I've discovered these coins.  Dash got me interested but it was too expensive, then PIVX.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
October 11, 2017, 02:54:02 AM
surely that is a hopeful guides i just would to add the areas that pave the way to become rich such as: You should invest in cloud mining and investing in Crypto Currencies would reach you there definitely.
Activity: 224
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
October 11, 2017, 02:45:48 AM
find a way to take back time and buy bitcoin!!!!

Just joking.. is not late if that is worrying you, but you can't get rich in a second, and obviously nobody who knows the exact way will share you such information, or even if they do, it would not shine in the crowed in order to believe him.

If I now told you invest here and you will be rich, would you believe me?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
October 11, 2017, 02:39:24 AM
I advise to buy as many Centra Card coins as possible, I'm sure Centra Card will skyrocket because when ICO all coins sold out. Currently the price is around 22k and it will soon reach 200k.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 01:51:33 AM
One way I know is the best way to get rich and even wealthy is to know how to do the right thing and continue to do it, this small thing will just jump start your road to new height
VTS
October 11, 2017, 01:02:02 AM
To get fast rich in cryptocurrency certainly takes the courage to speculation, because all of us never know what will happen then most of us hesitate to invest, I suggest to choose altcoin which has a big marketcap like ethereum, waves or litecoin.
Actually, isn't easy as it is. No one in this world become rich just a day or a month, it takes a years to be like that. Hard works, sacrifice and determinations towards that goal could make it possible. You must have to work for it and take it seriously.

It is the same hard job as any other! To gt rich, even even, will takes all that Lpim01 is saying and much more...
Pages:
Jump to: