Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world? - page 42. (Read 18704 times)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 100
Education-Ecosystem
October 09, 2017, 05:34:11 PM
Many that get rich fast will end up losing everything, especially people that were all their life hard workers and all of the sudden they win a lot of money. They do not know how to manage them and mostly spend them wrong. In crypto world you can be up today and hit the rock bottom tomorow... there are few that know how to control large amounts of money won over night.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 05:25:35 PM
It is already impossible to get rich. Not fast, not slow. No coins will not be huge anymore. The happy period ended forever.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
We will. We will. Block chain. Block chain.
October 09, 2017, 01:32:19 PM
the thing is, in altcoin market it is actually possible to become rich fast but for 90% of those who are trying it won't be possible and most of them are losing money anyways. and the only reason is that they have no idea what they are doing. they know nothing of trading and nothing about the market.

otherwise you can clearly see that earlier this year all altcoins were pumped a lot and investing in a couple of them could give you a huge profit if you know when to get in and when to dump instead of holding it tight with false hope.

I agree.  I think the idea that you CAN'T become rich fast is learned thinking.  It's just based on the fact that most people aren't rich.  This CAN'T attitude becomes even stronger as people become older if they haven't reached a certain level of success because to accept that some people can start with little and have phenomenal success in a very short time is basically to accept that they are smarter or more talented or more disciplined.  This is also why people will often call young people who started successful businesses lucky rather than giving them the credit they deserve for starting a successful business.  So I would say it's definitely possible to get rich fast with cryptos but great rewards usually come with great risk.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
October 09, 2017, 01:15:33 PM
To get fast rich in cryptocurrency certainly takes the courage to speculation, because all of us never know what will happen then most of us hesitate to invest, I suggest to choose altcoin which has a big marketcap like ethereum, waves or litecoin.
Actually, isn't easy as it is. No one in this world become rich just a day or a month, it takes a years to be like that. Hard works, sacrifice and determinations towards that goal could make it possible. You must have to work for it and take it seriously.
Activity: 6
October 09, 2017, 12:55:33 PM
I think ownership is a good way. Actively take part in the growth of any good coin to actually grow the pie.

Diego of WORLDCOIN
https://worldcoin.global/

About Worldcoin
1) One of the earliest coins
2) Once a top 10 coin
3) Arguably the best name
4) Currently restructuring
5) Low price entry point
6) Seeking developers

Activity: 354
Merit: 152
October 09, 2017, 12:36:11 PM
What you need is to do huge work to analyze all coins and find those which you think has the biggest chance to raise in future, and of course, you need patience!:) Those old days when you could get some BTC for like 1$...
Activity: 2
October 09, 2017, 12:32:33 PM
just buy and hold, maybe make you go rich Cheesy
Activity: 53
October 09, 2017, 12:26:26 PM
You can find a cave of gold or get shot in the back walking into the saloon. It's the wild west right now. Thank for the advice.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 12:21:55 PM
Create a prospective altcoin with a clear and convincing roadmap. And planning about the future and develop with popular merchants, then you can get rich quick in world cryptocurrency.
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
October 09, 2017, 12:17:58 PM
Just create a scam ico that looks real and run off with everyone's money.  A lot of them have been done and I haven't really even heard of anyone being punished for it.  It's a crazy world.
Activity: 140
October 09, 2017, 11:56:01 AM
Buy some serious coins or ICOs early when their price is still low. When a new coin or ICO launches sell the portion of the previous investment that has rised significantly and invest it to the new one. Usually the greatest increase occurs within the first weeks or months after launch. Thus you can multiply your initial capital frequently and take advantage of compounding.
VTS
Activity: 112
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!
October 09, 2017, 11:46:42 AM
Thank you very much
very useful post  i agree with you.  Smiley))

Thank you! Glad that you like it!
Activity: 476
October 08, 2017, 12:30:44 PM
for now there is no instant path, all have to wait at least 5-6 months to make a profit. select a potentially good ico to invest and execute!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
October 08, 2017, 10:33:58 AM
Start small , grow , loose, learn and you'll get even bigger ! I know some who invest 1000$ and after 3 years, made it 200000$. Don't know if it's rich though , depends on standards
3 years ? my friend invest 3000$ after 2 years hes a millionaire now.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
October 08, 2017, 09:51:21 AM
I totally agree with your statement. Being rich need a lot of work and knowledge and convert it to wisdom. Even if you win in lotto and you didn't learn how to keep or maintain your wealth sooner or later you will become poor again.
Activity: 126
October 08, 2017, 08:19:44 AM
Thank you very much
very useful post  i agree with you.  Smiley))
Activity: 203
This is bat country!
October 08, 2017, 08:01:28 AM
There is no such thing as getting rich quickly. All the people that you consider to be rich now from crypto are actually in this game for years, time in which they won, they lost, they learnt from mistakes and moved on.
Activity: 66
October 08, 2017, 07:42:56 AM
I know that persons who get rich fast often loose everething very quickly. Because tha usually dont understand how do they did it.
VTS
October 07, 2017, 01:14:52 PM
You must buy any coin and hold it for some time! May be had somes coin with great price!

Nah, you cannot just buy "any" coin you should research the coin, team, project over all and gain historical data...
VTS
October 07, 2017, 12:55:45 AM
I think it's not easy to become rich fast although the crypto market has many chances, for you must have a strong belief that the coins you hold have a bright future, otherwise you must be well informed and good at dump-and-pump
I too feel its easy to become richer in crypto world. Whats needed here is, the dedication, smart and hardwork with your own skills. Need to be true to yourself. Crypto will support you a lot.
Nothing good comes easy, you just have to work for it. Hard work is not easy, dedication is not easy, being smart is not easy. The truth is that all those things you have mentioned are totally needed to make it even in the outside world, not just in bitcoin.

Still, out of greed, some people just want to thread the easy part, find something that will make them get very rich fast without going through those processes you mentioned and utilizing the best means they have to make the best for themselves, and eventually they always end up falling into the wrong hands and finding themselves back to square one.

Agree! That is a reason why experienced people should shear their knowledge and experience to those with less, trying to help the to avoid to get trapped in get fast rich schemes and promises!
Pages:
Jump to: