Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 12. (Read 8236 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 06:15:46 AM
The digital currency industry isn't a ponzi conspire however for determined and persistent individual,ready to experience the way riches relentlessly. You should be prepared to research,and contribute admirably base on your examination. Try not to put resources into a venture you didn't inquire about on.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:11:46 AM
Is that possible? I think this can happen only if you make a very large amount of project that will immediately benefit and only then you will be able to get rich. but it is very, very difficult
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 01, 2018, 06:08:44 AM
There is no fast way to get rich even in crypto world. Learning about the crypto world alone takes time. Trading and mining requires some skill and patience. If your only goal is to get rich then maybe crypto is not meant for you. Cryptocurrency is more than just about getting rich. You have to really know how things work before you start using bitcoin, otherwise you will get scammed and/or hacked.
Activity: 280
S O A R . e a r t h
August 01, 2018, 06:04:49 AM
Unfortunately, very often there are scammers in the world of cryptocurrencies, but if you choose a promising ICO, you can increase your money several times.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 05:56:41 AM
Just choice a good ICO and you are the king ) Cool But also if you can be patience - you can buy BTC or ETH and hold it long term. No need a lot of moves, just chech your balance after 1 year holding and you will get patience reward.
Activity: 198
August 01, 2018, 05:47:18 AM
I was understudy before I do love to end up rich so when I saw site saying winning by simply sending private message to your companions on FB and let them open the site you'll increase fifty bucks for each 10 people, now I understand how I was inept in those days, the one I sending is an infection connect to enter somebody's record.
Activity: 21
August 01, 2018, 05:33:44 AM

Patient is key to success in crypto world,  you can't just wake up and be millionaire. Those that are millionaire in crypto world today have actually buy bitcoin few years ago and just selling now that bitcoin is now valued at thousands bucks. My advice is that you should be patient and work hard in order to meet your target for coming into cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 05:20:28 AM
The best way to fast rich in crypto  world  base on many ways. You can get well rich in time if you participate in good and rich project and if you do wonderful airdrop,write signature,write articles and so on
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 05:10:46 AM
I think that it is not always possible to get rich quickly. It is necessary to learn a lot and at the beginning of the work not to take risks. Also, there are a lot of scammers on the crypto-currency market, so all information is thoroughly checked.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
August 01, 2018, 04:41:02 AM
There is no way to be rich in just one or two day or in just short time. But it is possible only if you researched and study well of the coin and then invest and if coin pumps in short time you might be rich but i will advice you to learn how to select good coins to trade or invest. Second way is day trading or short term trading but it also required good technical analysis.
indeed , there are no shortcut for it, if you want to be succesful you reallg need a hard time and hard work for it . All hard work will be paid on time someday. We need a little more patience and strong heart.
Activity: 34
August 01, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
do trading, sell at the highest point and buy the lowest point. So it is important for you to learn to read the pricing scheme. then you also follow the bounty campaign. And participate in airdrops as much as possible. This will help you to accumulate wealth faster.
Activity: 378
August 01, 2018, 04:34:12 AM
BCC is a Ponzi scheme fraudulent investment operation where the operator generates returns for older investors through revenue paid by new investors. Very few people wake-up one day and just become wealthy with play ponzi
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 04:23:48 AM
There is no way to be rich in just one or two day or in just short time. But it is possible only if you researched and study well of the coin and then invest and if coin pumps in short time you might be rich but i will advice you to learn how to select good coins to trade or invest. Second way is day trading or short term trading but it also required good technical analysis.
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 04:12:42 AM
To become rich in the market of crypto currency, to my mind, it is necessary to constantly learn more and more, analyze it and do not stop in development. With this approach, persistence and work sooner or later will bring success.
Activity: 176
August 01, 2018, 04:09:25 AM
It is not easy to fast rich in crypto world. If you patient and gain fully knowledge about it and hold currency in prefect time.Because cryptocurrency prices are incredibly volatile, being delayed by even seconds can mean the difference between a substantial profit on a transaction and a meager one. Vigilance, careful attention to trends, and a bit of luck are all helpful, too.
Activity: 38
August 01, 2018, 04:07:07 AM
You need to gather skills first and then implement the skills to achieve success then get rich. Without anything or any risk one cannot become rich in a fortnight. Getting rich in crypto is possible but getting rich fast is not possible since you need to wait for a while to achieve the desired price to raise and get your desired profit. I think it will take may be months or years to become rich in crypto when compared to a decade in other markets.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 04:04:16 AM
How to get rich is to be fast on cryptocurrency activities that you are hundred percent in control of! If you are planning to be rich on project or cryptocurrency that is out of your control, you may be heading in to loss!
Activity: 164
August 01, 2018, 03:57:36 AM
There is no quick way to get rich, and everything needs to go through a process. Maybe this process is very difficult. But we may get a big return. The same is true for investment in the encryption market, where the encryption market is a long-term investment market. We must have enough patience to invest in it.
Activity: 122
August 01, 2018, 03:57:09 AM
Yes, don't be tempted by the pies they paint for you. There are a lot of scams in this market. You need to seriously analyze the projects you want to invest in. Whether they have good technology and excellent teams is very important for a good project.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 03:55:25 AM
In the world of crypto you need to think critically, be mindful in every action that you are doing and be wiser especially when you are investing so that you can avoid getting fraud or scammed. The only way I think for you to get reach in crypto is to work harder and have more patient in waiting and I can assure you that it is all worthy.
Pages:
Jump to: