Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 14. (Read 8236 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Oh, it is the first thing everybody think when come in crypto. You need to give a lot of time to this things. Including bounties and trading .
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
To earn without risk, start participating in the bounty, after which you will be able to learn how to trade. This is the safest strategy.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
Its quite unfortunate that most people believe. That cryptocurrency is a get rich quick scheme that will make them instant millions, well that's far from the truth, sacrifices has to be made for this to come into being, you must put in the effort, the hard work and sacrifice, and No cryptocurrency is  not a get rich quick scheme. Lots of patience is needed for one to get the most out of the market
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
From my own point of view I think anything good don't come easily, most of this get rich fast in crypto are all scam.
if Truely they are real I think everyone would have been a millionaire .
They just want to scam you with their cheap, fake projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
There is no quick way to get rich in the crypto except only luck alone. buses in investments so when lucky maybe like last December. but it also needs capital and even needs big capital too. Basically, it's a good investment of ICO, crypto or in the bounty necessarily all needed process. will not be easy to be able to produce quickly.
Activity: 378
In this sphere, there are no easy ways to become rich. Any earnings here are daily discipline and daily hard work. Do not believe the projects that promise instant huge profits, they are one hundred percent scammers. So work hard and you will profit.
Activity: 95
Quickly you can earn only if the liver is very lucky. For a quick earnings you will need to constantly risk all that is and in the end you can lose a lot
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
You have to work hard to be rich in the crypto money world. The graphics should be read correctly and invested. Do not be afraid to invest to win. Buying and selling transactions will quickly make money
Activity: 484
HubrisOne
I am not greedy. I prefer to make a sale as soon as I get a small profit. $ 100 in my country is a big money. The average monthly salary is 200 dollars. I do not recommend anyone to be greedy. people who want to earn big profits will hurt.
Activity: 560
Greed is the nature of man. Attentive enough will make me progress, but too much greed will be a two-blade knife. If a coin increases by 30%, why do not you think of taking profit? Remember the stock market, if it's good, then one year of profit just stops there, so why are we not satisfied with 30% in a short period of time?
Activity: 140
many people misinterpret the bitcoin and cryptocurrency worlds.
they think bitcin can make rich in an instant, it is a very silly thought.
Activity: 126
There are no quick ways to earn money. Quickly earn only those who have insider information. Those who tell you that you can earn a million in a short time - it's a scammer.  Grin
Activity: 350
Participate bounty campaigns (signature campaigns and content creation campaigns especially) and sell them in short term.
bounty isnt the best way to be rich. bounty just gives small amount.
if compared with trading cryptocurrency still better trading. but you must understand trading of course
Activity: 80
As for me, You can get rich even with a scam like bitconnect, think about all the people that bought them at 0.40$ and sold them at 400$, it’s all about vision and study an belief.  Bitconnect was a declared scam and many invested a lot of money in it and lost all..they had not enough vision to my own view.
Activity: 134
its depended by your luck  if you buy good coins at low price and that coins suddenly grow up huge price  then you have chance but it is not easy any market so it will take time
I think easy money is hard to make in a short time. If you still want such a yield. You will have to invest in it, knowledge and skills, then, to achieve enlightenment, you will be able to receive huge profits only by waving your hand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
If you are going to try to get rich quick in crypto than you are most likely going to invest in scam ICO projects who shill their projects in the crypto communities as something that is going to give them insane returns. But in the end they turn out to be scams. Only invest in established and coins with strong fundamentals.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
There's no fast way to get rich in crypto. Those who are dreaming to get rich fast in crypto ends up getting scammed or bankrupt. Crypto is not a one night rich program scheme where you can easily multiply your money over night. Learn and be patient, usually patient people get rich in people, but use your brain too.
Activity: 112
its depended by your luck  if you buy good coins at low price and that coins suddenly grow up huge price  then you have chance but it is not easy any market so it will take time
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Everyone dreams of becoming rich quickly, but it's not as simple as it seems and it seems to me that it is extremely difficult to do it in crypto-currencies, because the number of people in the crypto-currencies starts to increase, which means that competition grows, it's very sad
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Participate bounty campaigns (signature campaigns and content creation campaigns especially) and sell them in short term.
I support, but you can get into the scam project, it will significantly spoil the probability of quick earnings. Therefore, you need to be able to stay away from such projects. Then you will be able to earn a lot and quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: