Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 51. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
Very quickly get rich will not work. Crypto world as a business.  requires patience and effort to earn.
Agreed. Many are not satisfied with x2 for a couple of months... you think, a good business will start you to make a profit only after 1-1.5 year, and the not fact. And here you almost every month get income, relax
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
You can invest small amounts of money in different crypto-currencies. Then forget about it for a few years. And if you're lucky, in a few years you'll be as rich as those who bought several bitcoins for $ 200-300.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
Very quickly get rich will not work. Crypto world as a business.  requires patience and effort to earn.
Activity: 99
Earning fast to be rich in cryptoworld? Are you a good trader? Do you know the market cycles? If you do, you might achieve your dream in just a short period of time. but if not, too bad for you. Only those good traders and scammers are the one who get rich faster in a crypto world.
Activity: 34
In the crypto world, we should not aim to be rich immediately. Investigate well, find projects with bright future and think ahead. It will be more advantageous.

I agree with this.

Also i do not think there is a thing like getting rich quick. It will need a proper time of research, dose of luck and patience.

Ofcourse there are people who get very lucky and get rich very quick but for the majority, it will take a lot of time.
Activity: 13
It is adequate having desires for next years if people accept that learning will become fundamental to become wealthy.
Activity: 84
It is not easy to get rich, it will always take time and a lot of effort. Learn from this, do not put yourself in trouble or you may lose money for your work. Yes, you can double your money in just a month, but in the form of a good coin with patience. There is no shortcut to becoming a millionaire you need is the hard work of not believing a ponzi scheme that is trying to manipulate you that you can become rich so always check their background the people behind the project make sure it is safe before entering into an investment.
Activity: 112
In the crypto world, we should not aim to be rich immediately. Investigate well, find projects with bright future and think ahead. It will be more advantageous.
Activity: 43
To get rich quickly in the crypto world, you have to be rich already. Since this is the area where your income depends on the size of investments. It will not get rich on $ 100 as those people who once bought bitcoin. This last topic, it is necessary to look for new ways.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think that despite the fact that such coins are usually really issued by scammers, you can still get rich on them. Importantly in a timely sell!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
To become rich in the world of crypto then you need an ability to be able to predict what will happen. In addition you must also have the desire to be able to have more knowledge about crypto. Then you are required to dare to take a decision, because without the courage then you will not be able to get anything. That is the key to success to become rich. You are the person who has the opportunity and the opportunity should be used as well as possible so dont waste your time searching for The secret method only DYOR et be patient

i agree with you,Nothing good comes easy.  learning is necessary for success.. other than  jump into the middle of the track and you lose all. DYOR is the strategy we ought to adopt. I do my own  research, i want to keep up with that strategy, helped me a lot.
Activity: 122
hard to invest your money on this scam and it will make you suffer in the end and better to invest only has good community.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
There is no shortcut to success and if someone offers you that path, more than likely its a scam or a Ponzi scheme that will collapse sooner or later. The rule says, if it's too good to be true, more than likely its a scam, stay away from it.

Crypto is all about patience as the market is volatile and if we do not have patience we might end of losing everything. Of course, we all say, invest in Crypto only what you can afford to lose.

One last thing, stay away from HYPE's.
Activity: 588
Probably quickly you definitely will not get it, because crypto currency is a very long process, no matter how it sounds and does not look fast, in any case, you have to wait a very long time, depending on the project.
Activity: 224
there is no quick way to get rich, take effort and process first. enjoy the process. then later can feel the results obtained.
Activity: 56
Yes, stay away BTC and all centralized coins. Trading XRP.

I think to quickly get rich in Crypto Currency. You need a lot of investment. Like the wealthy merchants today, But if you have a strategy. Of course, even if you have a long time to do it, you should choose to hold. Because Bitcoin is high volatile.
Activity: 196
I would not say it is a get rich scheme but keep a good lookout for undervalued coins that can be "cheap" in a certain way so you can hold some nice quantity. After which, just wait.

Meanwhile you can do some bounties and airdrops while waiting for the fruit to bear.
Activity: 112
Continue to buy coins to increase investment and hold it. Still convinced that altcoin will experience a better price change in some future time. So it's time to make big profits and make you rich.
Activity: 406
There's no shortcut here in crypto and it may take time for you to see the good results of your hard work like in trading that you must need to learn the basic of it and how the coins move in the market everyday so that you will have the idea on what's your first move if ever you buy some coins. And experience will make you better day by day no matter what the results, you must accept it weather it is a good or bad.
Activity: 602
There is NO WAY to get fast rich without being scammed...
people have just to spend more and more time studying crypto and invest with coscience of what they are doing.
Pages:
Jump to: