Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world. - page 52. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I think entering in world of cyrptocurrency without knowledge will make you loss money instead of gaining more. it is always risky to invest no matter what time in cyrptocurrency. but the higher the risk the higher the reward just be sure you invest what you can afford to loss.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I think to be rich everything is nothing instant, including in the world of crypto.
Because the key to first success is patience and hard work, besides we have to have enough experience in the world of crypto, so that later we can find a good project and get big profit.
There are many people who become rich in the world of crypto, and many people also fail, therefore we must remain cautious in every step we do, before it is too late to lose all your money in investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
To achieve anything in the world you have to put some efforts. There are no shortcut to success. So by aiming only quick success you will end losing all the things.
Activity: 196
You need time to get rich. If you really want to get reach. Look for a good coin to trade or invest into it. And stay away from shitcoin. You need to be patient because your goal to be rich is not easy to achieve.
Activity: 98
There's is no easy way to become rich, coin is a coin, and once it's on the markets it behaves like a coin and nothing else.  If you bought a certain token in a low price then sold it on your desired price then you made a huge profit already but you'll have to wait because it will take a long process.
Activity: 224
I think this is a great idea if you want to get rich quickly. Investing all of your money and taking huge risk for huge profit but i doubt everyone have the same mind as others
Activity: 154
You need to know many things in the cyrpto world and also need to search and review the old and new projects, analyzing the graphs.
And of course you need a luck in the last.
Activity: 158
You have to work hard to be rich in the crypto money world. The graphics should be read correctly and invested. Do not be afraid to invest to win. Buying and selling transactions will quickly make money.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Its very simple and too hard to get rich with crypto. You need steel nerves and patience which i do not have enough.
Buying from dips and selling at highs is just a tale for me. I cannot do it exactly.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Theres no such way the fastest way to get rich in crypto world. Unless you have the power to know what will happen in the future. Knowing what will be the coin that will increase in price in an instant or after only a week and you will do is invest now.
Merit: 11
Often, those who want to earn very quickly in the cryptocurrency, take risks and buy little-known cheap coins.  And basically, all this is followed by disappointment and loss of money.  Therefore, I believe that the main thing is to first learn the basics of the market, understand its laws, and then you can already earn.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
for me no one is quick to gain bitcoin because everything is mixed with effort, knowledge, and patriotism, there is no easy way to earn bitcoi. Take note that easy money enthusiasts often become victims of hackers and scammers.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
There is no quick way to get rich. Everything has a process. Don't think about nothing. A process is also needed in the encryption market. The encryption market is a long-term investment market. I think we must have enough patience to invest in the encryption market.
Activity: 101
Everything takes a process, and you can't get rich easily unless you do the work. Depending on the project you are involved in, you need to join the cryptographic related project and earn a profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13

To perform at your best on every aspect of life. We need first to understand and learn continuosly about something that we wanna achieve. If you wanna be rich in cryptocurrency, you need to study crypto and investing at the same time. When you do that, the future is yours.

"Overnight Success, Years in the making" -unknown-
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
All the programs that are offering you will have a profit of 10x within a week or so are all scams, never put your money in this hyip. It takes time to be a millionaire in crypto, if you are not that patient enough you will lose all your money in a short amount of time.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
make investments your effort and time not your money, get bounties as many as you could, after months you will have a ton of money! and when you have sufficient cash from airdrops and bounties then be a part of ICOs if you need.
Don't joining bounties only to get paid from it. Joining bounties with the hopes of getting paid is a nice method to getting scammed.
Activity: 147

There is no rule for getting rich. Those who seize the opportunity will be rich. If you run into the crowd is always a failure. Market participants always succeed (only 10%), the rest is failure
Merit: 100
If you want to get rich fast, it is still very possible in crypto. But you still need to go for long term investment and choose the right altcoin for investment. One year should be the minimum time to invest.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
not easy to get rich in this world all need a process and hard work to achieve all that in the world crypto it was also not that easy we have to invest or keep looking for ico nice and we do continue so that all collected maybe we will get a coin like we want it anyway if not all ico can be a great success
Pages:
Jump to: