Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get free merit - page 5. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 07:13:08 AM
Everyone now in the forum specially low ranked users has only one target : how can I get free merit points , I have the solution for you :
1- improve your writing style
2- try to read posts before relying so you don't repeat something already said
3- improve your English or just stay in your local board
4- try to avoid participating in signature campaigns because this is the big issue in this forum and the reason of the low quality posts nowadays
If you're here to make money then there is millions of opportunities and ideas in this forum that should help you , not only signature campaigns .
Anyway I advice you to forget about getting something free here , every thing has a price , even this post has a price , his price is my time .  Wink

Very much even at you a good post for which give simply so 50 merits! How strange that, is not it? Or here is the distribution of merits))
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
January 29, 2018, 06:59:31 AM
I agree with you but i seriously think this new Merit system will soon start merit marketplace somewhere where people will start trading or buying/selling merit points, i do not think this can be stopped, the forum needs to implement simple ranking structure Merit is ok but i know that people will be manipulating it for sure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 03:25:31 AM

It is really ironic that you could get mroe than 50 free merits using such a low qulaity post.

Now everyone is looking at you and DIA7
That's the way merit system operates with its original rules. A little bit hilarious!
There are even more specific cases than the one. Please check it there if you interested.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-users-that-are-abusing-merit-system-2823221
Activity: 233
January 29, 2018, 03:14:11 AM

It is really ironic that you could get mroe than 50 free merits using such a low qulaity post.

Now everyone is looking at you and DIA7
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
January 29, 2018, 03:08:58 AM
Agree. It is unfair for people who joined this forum before merit system was introduced. Grandfather rule must be applied as it does in almost all legal systems.

Why it is unfair? I think this rule is positive. It will increase post quality in this forum. I have another suggestion-The  signature campaign weekly post must be highest 10 that can help removing spam.
It can help lessening spam posts, but not the amount of low-quality posts. But the mindset of "just completing the weekly requirement" would still be there.

Over time no content posters will be eliminated, why? Because managers of campaigns will require a minimum merit score, so this may take some time to kick in but when it does shitposters won't get paid. So they will either leave or learn how to post in a constructive manner.

Come back in 3 months and my bet is we will have less daily posters and a much cleaner and constructive forum
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
January 29, 2018, 02:57:04 AM
Agree. It is unfair for people who joined this forum before merit system was introduced. Grandfather rule must be applied as it does in almost all legal systems.

Why it is unfair? I think this rule is positive. It will increase post quality in this forum. I have another suggestion-The  signature campaign weekly post must be highest 10 that can help removing spam.
It can help lessening spam posts, but not the amount of low-quality posts. But the mindset of "just completing the weekly requirement" would still be there.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
January 29, 2018, 02:48:16 AM

Activity: 75
January 29, 2018, 02:46:09 AM
Everyone now in the forum specially low ranked users has only one target : how can I get free merit points , I have the solution for you :
4- try to avoid participating in signature campaigns because this is the big issue in this forum and the reason of the low quality posts nowadays
If you're here to make money then there is millions of opportunities and ideas in this forum that should help you , not only signature campaigns .
Anyway I advice you to forget about getting something free here , every thing has a price , even this post has a price , his price is my time .  Wink

I am newbie here and i am patiently waiting for me to know everything about this forum and now i start reading everything fore me to get ideas then also im asking those friend of mine who already earn from this forum.thanks to you for your informative sharing here.
January 29, 2018, 02:41:54 AM
~
I don't agree.I saw many DT members and highly rank people's of this forum joining signature campaign and earning bucks.If your post quality is more than good you can join any signature campaign without fear.
~
Of course, the merit system is unfair with its original rules. There are lots of low-qualitied Members, Full Members, Senior Member, Heroes, and Legendaries whom simply ranked at their current levels by old system of the forum. We can judge them about anything in the past anymore. All of them passed the ranking system before merit system launched. Ok? We have to accept the fact that now they are high-class in the forum.

As a result of that, I think Junior members should be allowed to join campaigns, including signature, bounty, airdrop, in the forum. They deserved and should have a right for those ones.
[/quote]
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 02:41:12 AM
January 29, 2018, 02:38:12 AM
I don't agree.I saw many DT members and highly rank people's of this forum joining signature campaign and earning bucks.If your post quality is more than good you can join any signature campaign without fear.
~
Of course, the merit system is unfair with its original rules. There are lots of low-qualitied Members, Full Members, Senior Member, Heroes, and Legendaries whom simply ranked at their current levels by old system of the forum. We can not judge them about anything in the past anymore. All of them passed the ranking system before merit system launched. Ok? We have to accept the fact that now they are high-class in the forum.

As a result of that, I think Junior members should be allowed to join campaigns, including signature, bounty, airdrop, in the forum. They deserved and should have a right for those ones.
[/quote]
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
January 29, 2018, 02:34:56 AM
Can a newbie can still receive merit
Yes.
January 29, 2018, 02:34:51 AM
~
[/quote]
Of course, the merit system is unfair with its original rules. There are lots of low-qualitied Members, Full Members, Senior Member, Heroes, and Legendaries whom simply ranked at their current levels by old system of the forum. We can judge them about anything in the past anymore. All of them passed the ranking system before merit system launched. Ok? We have to accept the fact that now they are high-class in the forum.

Activity: 116
January 29, 2018, 02:34:05 AM
Anyway I advice you to forget about getting something free here , every thing has a price , even this post has a price , his price is my time .  Wink

Thank you so much for this tip mate!  But I have one question  and please  answer me.  Can a newbie can still receive merit Or it is only for Junior Member and above?
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
January 29, 2018, 01:00:17 AM
Perhaps the requirements for signature activities are not very high and the benefits are stable!
What about this rookie?
Those signature campaigns' requirements depend on their managers, not on Bitcointalk forum. It might be hard, it might be easy. It depends.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
January 29, 2018, 02:10:04 AM

absolutely, I also think the same.
Anyway I advice you to forget about getting something free here , every thing has a price , even this post has a price , his price is my time .  Wink

If I were you, I would post this for getting some merits what's you have got already from Hero member.(50 Huh)
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
January 29, 2018, 12:52:40 AM
Such a amazing abusement on merit system. 50 Merits for such a normal, average qualitied post.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
January 29, 2018, 01:52:42 AM

We already got so many topics related to this.But still some people like you are making thread like this again & again.I really fed up with you people.Please stop posting about how to get merits and all this.Not everyone is interested to see how to make quality posts and increase merits.

BTW, you just got 50 merits for this topic.I can't believe a Hero member gived you more than half of his sMerits.I have a doubt on this, maybe it's your alt.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
January 29, 2018, 01:52:19 AM
I agree with this. Signature campaign is the big issue
But in my opinion, we can join signature campaign,but do it naturally... And remember to stay learning and reading in this forum or everywhere to upgrade our knowledge because this is one of keys to make a good quality post

And... Time is the most valuable thing ever Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

I dont think that the fourth recommendation make sense. Users can definitely join signature campaigns and write constructive, high-qualities posts as same as on different topics/ campaigns/ bounties. Right?

I also notice that your topic got 50 sMerits from someone. That's really strange. Your topic is good, but not good or high-qualitied enough which deserved to get 50 sMerits from only one user.
Pages:
Jump to: