Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get girls when you're not handsome? - page 5. (Read 9108 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Reality Check bro. If a Girl did not like or love you. If you like Cut your head to make her feel for you. she will never love you.
it is not about the Money, beauty or Famous.
The simple Key to get girls is if you have the Courage and the Flashy tongue.
Most importantly,  once you have the sweet Mouth.
GIRLS Will fall for you easily.
Activity: 14
Believe that handsome is not just a factor seen by girls. I mean there are still many factors that girls consider choosing men. not only do you have to be rich and handsome. At least you are good at communicating and able to work hard in everything.
Activity: 28
I think you need to have, first, a humorousness. 2nd, whether we agree or no longer, cash constantly counts.
enhance themselves so that girls can.
Activity: 26
with out cash and reputation, simply be who you're and in case you realize how to make them snigger, then it's sufficient
money is one of the exceptional thing to get woman.
Being someone who is fun, smart to carry yourself, sensitive to situations and sensitive to others will be more useful than just a handsome face. The most important thing is to multiply and expand positive relationships. Don't just expect to get a girlfriend. Establish relationships as much as possible so your soul mate is among them. believe me
Activity: 46
Just pray. There is someone that is reserved fof you.
a way to get ladies whilst i am no longer handsome is with wealth, with cash everything may be determined consisting of stunning girls   
copper member
Activity: 40
When you truly like someone it doesn't matter how they look. Most importantly be yourself, so that when you meet the girl she would fall in love with you and not the picture you are trying to create.
Activity: 42
A millionaire it's your only choice.
Activity: 53
I think that being a man is not the most important thing. The most important thing is how much wealth you have! In the material society, there is love in money!
Activity: 44
Any advice?
Please don't say it's all about confidence and all that bs because I don't believe it.
okay so you don't believe in confidence and being manly? okay than it's all about believing in yourself... how someone should like you when you don't like yourself... it's like simpliest logic... you must be confident you should care about your look at least try to improve try not to be creepy and boring. Improve your style if it needs it, BE GENTLEMAN.
many women today are more realistic by seeing men even though they are not handsome, we must have unique and interesting values and have something that can make women interested
Activity: 126
Any advice?
Please don't say it's all about confidence and all that bs because I don't believe it.

With your education. Girls like clever guys. If you are good at conservation it's very helpful. Wink
if I woo and do not despair
my advice you ought to be capable of make it secure first with a wonder which could affect his coronary heart experience satisfied with what we provide.
Activity: 31
You can Get a Girl, by being Witty. It is an edge if you're funny everytime, you can get along easily with a good never ending conversation. That could be a nice way to catch chicks. Nowadays, Nothing beats a humorous date.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
To get a girl does not necessarily have to be handsome, you just need to be sociable and cheerful ...
Activity: 25
It might be the humor will help you, women love men who make them laugh.
Pages:
Jump to: