Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get girls when you're not handsome? - page 8. (Read 9108 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
make much money and girls will be the one begging you
Activity: 54
It is necessary to understand that different girls like different guys and need to be self-confident, but not too intrusive. A large vocabulary will allow you to keep the conversation on any topic and be interesting for many.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
This is very simple - buy good looking car, which also costs a lot. And then girls will look at your car and may be also start to speak with you too.  Wink
Activity: 20
Sense of humor and money but you don't want to attract so called gold diggers. Belive me you don't.
Activity: 28
Just be yourself and just be there if she needs you.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Be selfconfident and have goals in life tah you pursue, that's all that matters Smiley
Activity: 20
Girls don't tend to look at mans appearance as man do. Have an interesting life, a passion or a hobby and you definately will attract girls.
Activity: 199
Then you need to be rich
You need to be caring
You need to be friendly
Do you think girls only consider handsomeness in choosing whom to marry?
Activity: 114
I think that in this material society, only money can make you get the woman you want! Try to make money, don't think about anything!
Activity: 84
Do it naturally, think that she is obsessed with you.
Activity: 54
Same question but from different direction,how to get boys when you not beauty ?
 Undecided Undecided
Activity: 56
Be fun and stay humble, and after that money would help a lot.  Grin
Activity: 36
If you are good, you will get sensible woman
Activity: 39
Only if you have so many many more MONEY =))))))
Activity: 34
I think handsome is just the first look but you can replace it by dressing clear and funny talk.
Activity: 31
I believe that there are no ugly people, there are only lazy people who do not want to develop and take care of themselves. You need to play sports to be in great shape and read a lot to talk on many topics
copper member
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
Money then humor then good personality.
Know yourself and your personality well, fix the faults and weak points in your personality.
Activity: 93
I don't wanna answer this cos my friend can buy beautiful girl when he want just for a money power every time we go hangout with my friend and go some club they always show the expensive car that's the way look at you who get out of the car then girls start to follow you and the girls automatic come's to you without doing nothing amazing nice to be rich and be look rich , but one thing is your not happy doing that cos love is can't buy money
Activity: 84
Girls now a day is more on money than handsome so don't be like your good and nice to girl that's why you get it maybe yes but it's %85 of girl like rich Boyfriend than poor handsome guy
Activity: 64
The to get girls when you're not handsome are being neat and  having a good sense of humor. Also, confidence is a big factor.
Pages:
Jump to: