Pages:
Author

Topic: how to get legit free btc? - page 5. (Read 6158 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
June 27, 2015, 09:18:04 AM
This does not mean anything. Maybe he is not able to be online at the moment. Further, the information posted here are also good for other newbies.

OP seems just asked and went, he had never actively reciprocate and he last logged on 23-06-2015.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
June 27, 2015, 09:16:08 AM
IMHO, there are two ways to earn Bitcoins as a newbie without any risk.

1) Be active for some time on the board and then join a signature campaign when you have reached a higher ranks. At least Junior rank.
2) in the meanwhile, join get paid for programs like coinad.com, btcclicks.com or bitvisitor.com
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 27, 2015, 06:27:17 AM
OP seems just asked and went, he had never actively reciprocate and he last logged on 23-06-2015.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
In God Im Trust
June 27, 2015, 04:51:59 AM
signature campaign is the most legit, in addition to free and also paid a very high  Smiley

i know it, im use it too, joined bit-x campaign this day, the problem is only how to make constructive post
also we must think again before post and don't post out of topic Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
June 27, 2015, 04:48:08 AM
signature campaign is the most legit, in addition to free and also paid a very high  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 27, 2015, 04:36:55 AM
so best choice is Signature campaign ?
any other way to earn free bitcoin ?

how if all of member bitcointalk use signature campaign Huh  Cheesy

selling buying account and lending are the only other choice, but they come with a higher risk than signature, and they are probably less remunerative

i have idea to give loan if my rank Hero member
i will use bitcointalk acc to collateral

than if he not paid i will sell her acc Smiley
and i get profit from it
you don't need to wait to be Hero member to start giving loans.
you can do it right now. it goes like this:

you check the person who is asking for loan and if he checks out.
you ask them to send the collateral to a trusted Escrow
then you give the loan to them if they can provide legitimate collateral
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 27, 2015, 03:39:56 AM
what is realy free?
you give always something for...even if it is only "time".
Activity: 164
Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH
June 27, 2015, 02:59:24 AM

selling buying account and lending are the only other choice, but they come with a higher risk than signature, and they are probably less remunerative

and i get profit from it

Until they take their account back and you've got nothing. I don't see any way to guarantee an account wouldn't be hijacked by the original owner.

I see neotox in his thread hold  some account from defaulted LOAN after it he sell to some one who want to buy it with 50-100% profit (from LOAN)
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
June 27, 2015, 02:40:43 AM

and i get profit from it

Until they take their account back and you've got nothing. I don't see any way to guarantee an account wouldn't be hijacked by the original owner.
June 27, 2015, 02:31:02 AM

and i get profit from it
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 27, 2015, 02:27:37 AM

how if all of member bitcointalk use signature campaign Huh  Cheesy

selling buying account and lending are the only other choices, but they come with a higher risk than signature, and they are probably less remunerative
June 27, 2015, 02:18:13 AM

Not possible. All signature campaign have its limits on how many users they could accept or they wont be able to pay all of them

Coinomat bitmixer use both and i see more people use it and no limit spot avaible
maybe he need more promotion to introdicing his company
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
June 27, 2015, 02:03:53 AM
Bitcoin is a lot like anything else: you can earn small amounts doing tedious, menial work, or you can do real work that pays a lot and requires almost no time/effort. It's really up to you which path you take. If you want the tedious work, do faucets or join signature campaigns. If you want actual money, get educated and get a real job (and either get paid in BTC or buy it with your earnings).
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
June 27, 2015, 01:15:45 AM

Not possible. All signature campaign have its limits on how many users they could accept or they wont be able to pay all of them
June 27, 2015, 12:26:12 AM

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 27, 2015, 12:10:22 AM
well there is no any way to get free money and bitcoins same thing and facuts ? i advise you do not waste your time on them  or maybe you will manage to make 0.01 BTC after like 3 monthes or so
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
June 26, 2015, 11:50:40 PM
So Im obviously really new here. I`ll be editing my journey to btc, as I`m new to all this..

I saw and read a bunch of threads like this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-way-to-earn-bitcoins-1006151

only to find limited to some options, but cant do some cause im obviously new to join a campaign.

You can buy Old member with high price but you must know bitcoin more before you buy, high rank high quality post and high payment
if your rank does not reflect your rank, that would be you a newbie member

not just that, also be sure to ask for a signed message from an old address to prove ownership of the account; dont want someone coming along a week later saying the account you bought was hacked/stolen from them. id advise you to poke around in the digital goods section to get a feel for what you need before actually going out to make a purchase.
June 26, 2015, 11:47:26 PM
So Im obviously really new here. I`ll be editing my journey to btc, as I`m new to all this..

I saw and read a bunch of threads like this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-way-to-earn-bitcoins-1006151

only to find limited to some options, but cant do some cause im obviously new to join a campaign.

You can buy Old member with high price but you must know bitcoin more before you buy, high rank high quality post and high payment
if your rank does not reflect your rank, that would be you a newbie member
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
June 26, 2015, 11:33:03 PM
The best way so far is signature campaigns. I understand that you cannot join campaigns right now, so you may want to look into leveling up your current account. However, there are some campaigns that do accept users with your account rank, that is a great way to start to earning some BTC right away, and you level up your account in the process. Also, regularly use high paying faucets. That will help out a lot in earning BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
June 25, 2015, 05:39:47 AM
id ignore the faucet, and see if you can buy an account or something.

its a bit in the grey area, but its if you really want to join a campaign. of course, youd have to buy in bitcoin 1st to do that, and see it more like an investment.
its a much better option than faucets, and quite a bit more lucrative too. just be sure to post constructively, spam tends to get people banned pretty fast.
Pages:
Jump to: