Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get merit? - page 2. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 02:49:30 AM
i also new here so your post help me much.
i am also trying to update my rank and get merit but its not so easy it needs really a good work or hardwork its really not easy to update rank and get merit wee need to search and learn everything in the forums we have to post powerful posts..
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
May 17, 2018, 02:20:41 AM
The real problem seems to be an unwillingness to join the Bitcoin Talk community. A lot of people sign up to membership of the forum, and they seem to expect that if they post a lot of rubbish, or trite repetitions of tired old comments, they will be entitled to free handouts of trashcoins that probably aren't worth anything anyway.

Joining the community means that you should be able to take part in sensible discussions about a variety of crypto and Bitcoin related topics, and to bring interesting news items to the community. You can take part in the help threads if you have knowledge of the topic in question, or raise a problem that you may have. There are also some trading and statistical and economic threads that are beneficial to members. In fact there is a very broad mix of information and discussion threads here in the Bitcoin Talk forum. What is annoying, and will reduce the chance of posters being awarded with merit, are the no value spam posts. These reduce the value of a thread, and often result in the poster being ignored.  If you don't have anything sensible to say, then don't say anything, but read the topic, and try to understand the points. If you do this, it won't take long before you have enough knowledge to be able to make constructive posts.
copper member
Activity: 358
May 17, 2018, 01:40:10 AM
If you are unable to earn merit then just buy a Copper membership, it will unlock some good features which members have.
Activity: 20
May 16, 2018, 09:49:55 PM
Hi.
If I can help someone,
No matter how simple answer,can I get  the merit?
Or is it must high technical answer?
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
Besides increasing the activity we also have to gain merit because in bitcointalk achieving merit is very much important.

What will help us to get the merit?

Share your opinion to help each other.
Thank you.
You need to improve your post quality. Read the rules, help the community, make conversations, input your thoughts, be friendly with the community, show them that you are hear for good cause.

I'm hoping that this system will increase post quality by:
 - Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.
 - Highlighting good posts with the "Merited by" line.

While we will not be directly moderating this, I encourage people to give merit to posts that are objectively high-quality, not just posts that you agree with.

Do not beg for merit excessively.

I've been trying to help the others and be friendly with the community ever since I jointed this forum. I try my best to be regular here. And still I'm pretty sad that I still lack from some merits. And I'm not giving up the hope any time soon. I have my confidence that people judge me as a friendly person. And they will share some merits with me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 03:32:19 PM
Besides increasing the activity we also have to gain merit because in bitcointalk achieving merit is very much important.

Thank you.
How can you get Merit, if you think about them all the time? Just share useful information and do not spam! I have a lot to share!
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
May 16, 2018, 02:16:52 PM
I have seen a lot of threads about have to get merit, and how unfair it is for new members, who will never get 100 or more merit.
But I have found out that the best place to get merits are in the how to get merits threads. Somehow people give more likes in those threads.
Activity: 154
May 16, 2018, 01:48:37 PM
It totally depends on you writing good quality posts, sharing useful informations you know will be unique and helpful to others. It's as simple as that.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 16, 2018, 01:16:40 PM
Merit points are nothing but the value of appreciation for your contribution to the forum. In order to earn merits, you have to share your knowledge with others in a best possible way and then you can expect merits from others. It is not recommended to ask/buy/beg for merits because it doesn't make any sense to it as merit is a kind of respect and it is earned with good efforts, buying it would destroy the core idea of it.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 10:15:57 AM
In order to gain merit, i advise to read those threads that gained so many merits. We can learn a lot from them and to have an idea on how to compose a good quality posts.

It's good that the job of moderators have become easier with the merit system, but it's now significantly harder to rank up in these forums...  Embarrassed
Activity: 8
May 16, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
In order to gain merit, i advise to read those threads that gained so many merits. We can learn a lot from them and to have an idea on how to compose a good quality posts.
Activity: 29
May 16, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
Activity: 16
May 16, 2018, 09:38:58 AM
It is by quality post. Explain the real meaning of what you want to share, elaborate in basic way as much as possible.
Activity: 2
May 16, 2018, 09:28:16 AM
Okay, I believe i understand. I have read through the rules and loads of the posts here on this thread. Thanks to all for your input on the matter.
Activity: 28
May 16, 2018, 09:16:37 AM
i also new here so your post help me much.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
May 16, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
There are lots of existing topic on how to get merits you just need to use the search function of this forum, if you really want to get a higher rank try to give more effort on what you are doing here in forum and dont waste time on making non-sense threads you are almost a jr. member you must be already equiped if you just read all those sticky and other importants threads.
Activity: 67
May 16, 2018, 08:33:52 AM
I am a newbie and i used to get merit but it is not that much easy to get merit...  can someone suggest me that how i can get merit...Huh?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 04:56:00 AM
it is so important to get merit for level up to your account. First of all you have to improved your English language. Spend more and more time to wright a post. Wright it with correct spelling and grammar. Using words like Sir and Mr. Read more and more English books and newspaper. This will help you to get a very good knowledge about English. Search in online about cryptocurrency news daily. A quality post isn't necessary longer post. Just wright the main content in your post...... Smiley

I think you will benefit very much if you read this post very carefully.

This post writes by sir 'TMAN' : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35399024

Your ever sir Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
May 16, 2018, 03:01:44 AM
The most precise answer on how to get merit is you just need to post constructive/informative post. Sharing your knowledge about cryptocurrency, Posting some kinds of tutorial and etc.

You can refer to this post by TMAN, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-got-merits-lots-of-them-do-you-want-some-3376729
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 11:25:27 PM

Thank you.

please before creating new post, read and research on forum 1st.
At least, see 1st page of "Beginners & Help", there are many topic about "How to get merit". Spend your time to read it is better than create your own post.
I know there are many supportive people around here but let newbie have motivation for their interest
Pages:
Jump to: