Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get merits? - page 3. (Read 518 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
February 18, 2018, 11:08:57 AM
You gain merit by producing high quality posts that contribute to the forum, or by producing posts that appeal to particular members enough to warrant meriting. I would suggest writing up some posts that add genuine value to the community, tutorials for difficult topics, threads that stimulate productive discussion and perhaps even writing some reviews of new ICOs or funds in the pipeline.
Activity: 182
Merit: 108
February 18, 2018, 11:04:53 AM
Im Jr. Member now and i have no idea how to get merits for me to become Member. What to do ?

Hello.  

I'm not an expert, but this is what I think:

Your are automatically given a few merits (to giveaway). These you can give away to whomever. I understand there's no point in hoarding these as you get more eventually and also your stack has a max size.

The merits shown in the forum are given by other members. This is done by clicking merit on the right side of the page.  
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
February 18, 2018, 11:02:15 AM
Im Jr. Member now and i have no idea how to get merits for me to become Member. What to do ?
First of all lock this topic and move it to archive.

Be constructive, post something interesting, let people notice you.

Or you can try easier way - post in meta, i've heard that is magic place from where merits are coming  Grin

Activity: 141
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 10:53:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: