Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 167. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 07:21:48 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Greed will bring chaos in your trading carrer. I rather earn 10% weekly than to get more and suddenly lost in the long run. Your goal must get a profit even small percentage  and not lose while you trade. Don't let greed conquer you,
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 07:10:42 AM
To get more profit you can follow ICO, I found a potential ICO project that is Fuzex co, they have got about 20k Eth
https://fuzex.co/#CONTRIBUTE
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 07:09:39 AM
It's a very interesting question and it's very interesting for me to read about what people write here, but of course the more time you devote to studying certain areas of new information, then of course you have more and more opportunities for earning.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 18, 2018, 07:05:40 AM
I've always believed that getting the most out of a trade is not by trading more often, it's by sitting throughout the entire uptrend, or downtrend if you're shorting.

True it is not about how many transactions you've done sometimes you must focus on the quality of earning vs the quantity of every successful trades and in regards to cryptocurrency trading holding is by far the best strategy I have seen and tried.  The trick is simple, wait for the right time to sell and wait for the right time to buy and hold and good profit will eventually come with less risk.

A lot of people who've been trading are already well aware of that though there really be some days when the market itself won't gove you a good result, hence the importance of patience. Keeping yourself well informed about what's going on in the crypto world is as important in knowing when the right time to buy and what coins to buy would be
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
January 18, 2018, 04:24:33 AM
I've always believed that getting the most out of a trade is not by trading more often, it's by sitting throughout the entire uptrend, or downtrend if you're shorting.

True it is not about how many transactions you've done sometimes you must focus on the quality of earning vs the quantity of every successful trades and in regards to cryptocurrency trading holding is by far the best strategy I have seen and tried.  The trick is simple, wait for the right time to sell and wait for the right time to buy and hold and good profit will eventually come with less risk.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
January 18, 2018, 04:02:47 AM
To get more profit, you should probably spend more time on it. Or you can invest it to more different coins so that it will really result to more income. Though investing is very risky, still the chances of getting more is very high than waiting for just one investment.
Well yes if you diversify your investment chances of gaining profit is high because you dont have to depend in just one coin. If some of your investment dont go as plan then you still have other coin that might give you an income. Right timing on when to sell is the key to earn so if you see the value in dips dont panic and wait until it pump again.
Activity: 280
-----
January 18, 2018, 04:01:34 AM
Airdrop is good, but nowadays there are a lot of scam so people are not depending on it that much. But if you do some deep research about their airdrop, check if it is legit then you can get profit from it.
Activity: 448
January 18, 2018, 03:57:42 AM
I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

Do not you think that if you trade short, you can lose all the smogs? My opinion is that this market is very chill news!
Activity: 308
January 18, 2018, 03:48:52 AM
If you have the possibility to stop at the computer, you can trade daily. It is possible to make huge profits especially in crisis situations like these days.
Use your experience, buy at low price and buy at high price. That's all Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
January 18, 2018, 03:35:26 AM
To get more profit, you should probably spend more time on it. Or you can invest it to more different coins so that it will really result to more income. Though investing is very risky, still the chances of getting more is very high than waiting for just one investment.

I agree, in addition to that, time, patience and luck are the keys to earn more profit on trading than just holding a single or couple of coins. In my experience, you can do a lot of things when you have enough time for Cryptocurrency and become a trader.
January 18, 2018, 03:33:00 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I prefer short term trading. I will sell the coins that I have when it rise and I will make profit. But I never sell my bitcoins because I think they will go high in the future.

Short term trading requires risk acceptance and luck because when you're going to wait longer than a couple of months of a coin to pump and you're going to take that money and invest into another coin.
Sometimes lucky investors and traders are earning millions of dollars in just a matter of time quarter to half a year.
Activity: 546
January 18, 2018, 03:06:28 AM
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:30:51 AM
Too much greed is disastrous. But in trading the objective is to get as much profit possible. I think to balance the two, you need to do trading plan. If you reach the certain percentage of gain then that's the time to get-out. Knows your profit and cut loss objective. Doing this will give you high probability of earning more profit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 18, 2018, 02:28:46 AM
The key to taking advantage in trading criptocurrency is the patience and ability to analyze a good market and most importantly the experience. The best way to earn a profit is you have to buy a new coin at a low price that you have analyzed Coins will rise in price, so after the price goes up you will get the profit many times as many coins you buy after you sell it. This method is very effective and proven successful
For me to get profit is to invest you coin in some ICO, but don't put all your coin just half of it, also this is the the right time to buy more altcoin because the dumping right this moment of all coin. Also before participate in ICO analyze first there project.
Activity: 308
January 18, 2018, 02:27:21 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

I prefer short term trading. I will sell the coins that I have when it rise and I will make profit. But I never sell my bitcoins because I think they will go high in the future.
Activity: 84
January 18, 2018, 02:25:46 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Do you want to get more profit? What do you think about such way of earning money as a plating of cryptolotteries? Yes, it's quite risky, but nothing else can bring you such a big profit.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:22:41 AM
first you must learn to control your emocinal and then invest in the long run, and then join in some more ICO but before reading and seeing the product before investing.
January 18, 2018, 02:21:13 AM
How to get more profit? I find day trading as a bad habit of trading in my experience
but I know there are traders there are that earning more than enough. But that's my experience,
I regret that I did day trading before and I transferred my long term holding to day trading and that's my mistake.
And as a solution, I still have chosen coins to day trade and retain my long term holding. I'm ignoring deeponion to be honest.

A friend of mine is trying to be a day trader few weeks ago but he's doing it in a wrong timing because se sell his coins while every coins are rising, he sell while a token priced $0.85 then after a week it surged $4.5 so he regret badly. And what makes him more regret is when the bloodbath is happening this week and He hoped that coin will drop down lower than his selling price so that he could buy coins again but the tide has shifted and he lose a lot of his money trying to be a good trader.
I hope someday he will, and this time is not a good time.
Activity: 618
January 18, 2018, 02:19:37 AM
The key to taking advantage in trading criptocurrency is the patience and ability to analyze a good market and most importantly the experience. The best way to earn a profit is you have to buy a new coin at a low price that you have analyzed Coins will rise in price, so after the price goes up you will get the profit many times as many coins you buy after you sell it. This method is very effective and proven successful
In my opinion to get more profit is by participate in ICO because some ICO when they become successful your invest will rise also, so to get more profit join now in ICO, but before that read and study there project also there team.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
January 18, 2018, 02:19:13 AM
My way of earning profits is holding bitcoin and joining bounties to earn ethereum. Earning also means patience for me to wait until it grow bigger. As long as we know we earn from it, even if it will take a long time, let us be patient and wise enough to earn it, Holding or joining campaigns or any other methods to earn as long as you know you are not doing bad, be part of it.
Jump to: