Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 170. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 15, 2018, 05:36:12 PM
All of move here like are good to learn and you can earn by that,first start to read different topics here in forum then in some news also after that try what they say like if they have some topics about faucets,gambling,trading then if you experience or you do that the knowledge there can lead you to do constructive post here in forum so you can use that if you already have campaign.I think also try always to invest in trusted here in forum like if their manager is so good here so you can rely to that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 05:29:54 PM
You must be a personality with strong character. Patience is necessary. I think you should work hard and be educated person at least in this field. How to get more profit hmmm.. Work on yourself, notice your mistakes and your own good profitable strategy. No a lot of emotions
Activity: 476
January 15, 2018, 05:26:16 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Airdrops are ok. But not all of those coins/tokens gain market value. Don't be a triggger happy so to speak. Analyze first before trading because you could really lose a lot if you make a mistake. Study the trends and get a pattern somehow which can guide you in your trading.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
Absolutely you have to learn the market, do some research and select your coins carefully.

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
January 15, 2018, 05:08:10 PM
You know its very interesting question! People who really know the "profitable and easy trader scheme" are out of here because they make money right now. It's mean they make a lot of job because today you are "crypto king" but another day this situation can change and you can loose all or almost all! How make you more profit? You really think that people can share with you this information? I don't think so.
 1. Work hard
 2. Learn the market
 3. Educate yourself
 4. You need get lucky on your side!
Good luck
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 05:05:07 PM
airdrops is a good way to earn money(but which airdrop?)i think this is not condition that altcoins will be top 10.this is my idea
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 15, 2018, 04:58:43 PM
I have heard of airdrops often time, but I have not taken part in any. For me, I am still planning on going to trading altcoin, but not short term. I have some coins which I will start trading with, but I just need a little rise in their prices. With this, that is when I can smile well.
Activity: 27
January 15, 2018, 04:25:20 PM
You can invest in mining to diversify you funds.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
January 15, 2018, 04:24:11 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

To begin with, I advise you to raise the level of the account, read the articles to get acquainted with the material, and get bounty from interesting projects to you. further received money to invest and receive more profit.
Look for projects that are really ineffective.
Activity: 182
January 15, 2018, 04:20:45 PM
Privacy coins are booming this year!

I would recommend getting into Ethereum Meta while it is still in the beginning, I already bought some on EtherDelta.
This is their official website: http://ethermeta.com

I strongly believe it is one of the solid privacy projects out there.
Activity: 243
January 15, 2018, 04:17:14 PM
If you want more profit, you have to follow couple simple rules.

1. Do not panic and don't do stupid moves.
2. Select your coins carefully.
3. Have your game plan ready. If you buy a coin why do you buy it? Do you expect price change soon or it is a long term investment?
4. Do your homework and don't buy something without knowing anything about it.
5. Listen to your gut first.
6. Minimize your losses will give you more profit in long run.
7. If you are losing, take a break and check what you did wrong.
8. Be honest with yourself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 04:07:16 PM
Well,  you haven't lost your btc as far as I understand,  you just converted it to some alts.  Not a bad plan if you have some spare money to risk with. All the best of luck!
Activity: 336
January 15, 2018, 03:10:03 PM
To be profitable as it seems to me to have the following habits
1. Disconnect emotions
2. To be sober (in all senses)
3. Stop Loss
4. Think with your head, analyze the information background
5. Long game can bring more profit
6. To know. what are you buying
7. Continuously develop
Activity: 1
January 15, 2018, 03:09:53 PM
Best way to profit is to join pump groups that go for low volume coins. Can increase up to x40 during the pump.

This is a new pump group we are forming. Will be using ads on webpages. https://t.me/joinchat/Hogl7RI2JRoTbAIWQL_oPw
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 15, 2018, 03:06:56 PM
you can get airdrops..and I came to know patience is most precious to get profits and exit at right time
Activity: 49
January 15, 2018, 03:04:17 PM
Buy when price is down and sell when it is up.. and stay disciplined and patience..
Activity: 210
January 15, 2018, 03:01:12 PM
Small marketcap altcoins will give you a lot of gains than btc in the long run,if you really picked a good one.
Alts can give you x100000 that BTC and ETH cant do because their prices is too much unlike to the undervalued altcoins the prices are very cheap.
Activity: 98
January 15, 2018, 02:30:25 PM
Take a look at @Viberate! If you are missing their rewarding system then you are missing so likely called 'free' money.
There is no such thing as free but you can get some good amount of VIB's for 30 minutes of work on social media.
My reward for 2months of work is:
5320 VIB

And VIB price is:
$0,554131 USD (-1.10%)
0.00003901 BTC (-5.81%)
0.00042002 ETH (-2.01%)
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2018, 01:49:23 PM
investing at the top 10 altcoin actually does not ensure you get profit but at least with investing at the coins which have high support market can ensure your investment not being the dust even can considering as your future investment but after seeing your previous lost then better stick to the top 10 altcoin is much better than your previous pick but indeed airdrop coin is profitable because basically you get it for free
Activity: 378
January 15, 2018, 01:31:03 PM
I think if you want more profit. You can buy Electroneum and Hold them for 2-5 months .i believe if Electroneum value can reach 1$ in February.
Jump to: