Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get my Bitcoin Gold from Ledger nano S - page 2. (Read 10818 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 01:23:52 PM
As soon as Ledger feels it safe with replay protection which is actually already in place, it will show up in your ledger.

https://ledger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005456969-How-to-use-Bitcoin-Gold-with-Ledger-
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
maybe in november, maybe not  Cheesy

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
Hi,

I bought some btc this month and stored in ledger nano S also got my 24 seed/private key but I do not see btc gold anywhere till now after the fork. How do I get my btc gold from ledger nano S.

Note: I just started buying some bitcoin so I am not much of a crypto expert so please elaborate steps if you have any suggestions. Thank you

You can't, first of all there is no mainnet released to do that. The trezor team has not announced yet that the withdrawal is possible after they announce it I think btg will be dump to 0$. Why? Because those who had their bitcoin on the exchanges already had sold their bitcoin gold, now the price for 1 btg is 100$, which is very very low and show how the people treat it, it is even worse than some shit coins. The second fork, however, is going to be very tricky, but I think it will be worth more than btg.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
i can not find any ways to get bitcoin gold in local wallet , i just send my bitcoin to the exchange before

folk , but don't warry about that , you will always get your coin  as long as keep the private key
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I believe I read on twitter from their support that once they have something to work with after whatever BTG group is doing they would simply release a wallet update that supports it.

They did the same for Bitcoin cash.  If you open the BTC wallet now you get ask if your opening bitcoin cash or bitcoin.  I assume there will simply be an option for Bitcoin Gold once any actually action is taken to start that up after Nov 1st. 

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
If you discover that this thread will become vert very popular indeed Smiley Too bad this forkers don't make a guide for BTC holders.
Agreed. new users like me have no idea how to claim one. I hope someone replies with a good suggestion Smiley
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
If you discover that this thread will become vert very popular indeed Smiley Too bad this forkers don't make a guide for BTC holders.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi,

I bought some btc this month and stored in ledger nano S also got my 24 seed/private key but I do not see btc gold anywhere till now after the fork. How do I get my btc gold from ledger nano S.

Note: I just started buying some bitcoin so I am not much of a crypto expert so please elaborate steps if you have any suggestions. Thank you

Pages:
Jump to: