Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get respect even if you don't have money - page 4. (Read 531 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You would be respected when you earn it don't demand or ask for it.
It is better to be respected truly than to only show you a fake respect when you're around.
You could earn it by also giving respect to others and being true to your words,
There are so many ways to earn their respect it isn't just about the money.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Try to behave like a human then this world will give respect to you, the respect comes from money may not last long but its not so easy to get the respect just because of being simplicity, you may be even recognized after you are no more in this world.

But life is a one time offer so just live as how you want, don't sacrifice it for someone's opinion.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Be real, never try to hid something from others and help people with all your good thoughts.
I am not rich either but people in my place respect for what i am and even ask for my opinion in their important decision making.

I earn the respect over the years as i am living here for more than 10 years now and it is not easy to earn such .
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
Have seen people who are not rich but are still respected by people. This set of people are just special because of the life style they exhibit. What gives this set of people respect is
cleanliness - they are always  neat, even if they always put on a particular cloth
reserve they don't roll with everyone around them
intergrety always stand for the truth
Bold do not feel intimidated, believe in theirself
Pages:
Jump to: