Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get rich - page 3. (Read 627 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 15, 2024, 04:42:38 PM
How to be rich to me it depends on the time u create to your self,in everything you do all human want is time ,when the time is their you added it with consideration,I bet you if you just consider this two you will be ready to go at all time ,you will make it more than expected
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 15, 2024, 04:31:34 AM
Hi guys, I am 19 years old and know a lot about finance (ETFs, funds, crypto, stocks, commodities)
I have been Bitcoin swing trading for a year and I am still not profitable. I would like to be self-employed as an investor or trader after my IT education. Does trading really work in the long term to be profitable?

Trading won't work for you as it is not working for most of the people. Use your IT education to get a good job instead of following this dream of all losers "to be self-employed".
Haha, spitting some real deal.

Those that have talents and education and skills, you keep going on with your careers while doing some investments. You don't have to get on daily trading because you see people and influencers sharing their gains by doing it.

Not everyone is good at trading and it's real that many are just going back to their careers after thinking that they'd able to keep up with the market's brutality.

Just remember the meme about that "bro meme and mcdonalds hat".
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
June 15, 2024, 03:36:19 AM
Hi guys, I am 19 years old and know a lot about finance (ETFs, funds, crypto, stocks, commodities)
I have been Bitcoin swing trading for a year and I am still not profitable. I would like to be self-employed as an investor or trader after my IT education. Does trading really work in the long term to be profitable?

Trading won't work for you as it is not working for most of the people. Use your IT education to get a good job instead of following this dream of all losers "to be self-employed".
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
June 15, 2024, 02:20:51 AM
Congratulations to you.  You have learned a lot at the age of 19.  It may be that reaching the position you are in is only a dream of many.  That is, many could not learn even at the age of 29.  But there is no end to learning.  In this case, skills should be given more importance.  Practice more.  Success does not come to everyone the first time.  Many get success in fast time.  And in most cases, he has to be persistent for success to come.  Do more analysis on the commodity or currency you are buying while trading.  Check whether the price of the product may increase or decrease due to any reason after purchase.  Good luck to you again.
yes , learning is continues and this will never ends until we decide to stopped  ,
success is coming together with failure and so ? yeah we should expect both to come but focus in learning to never fall for losing always.

Trading is generally not for everyone as it requires a lot of experience. If you do not understand the positions of the market the trading strategy fails a lot. Investing is a better decision than trading. You can be a good holder of bitcoin. Long term investment will give you good profit and there will be no risk. A trader who takes high risk overnight trading requires practice patience and a certain skill not everyone can master.
yes , there have been tons of people who tries a better  positioning in trading but they are losing because this is not the place where everyone will be happy.
i have seen many of my friends who tries to become trader but only few that succeed and majority fails and never try back again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 57
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
June 12, 2024, 04:27:47 PM
Trading is generally not for everyone as it requires a lot of experience. If you do not understand the positions of the market the trading strategy fails a lot. Investing is a better decision than trading. You can be a good holder of bitcoin. Long term investment will give you good profit and there will be no risk. A trader who takes high risk overnight trading requires practice patience and a certain skill not everyone can master.
Well said mate I think trading we look somehow difficult for him to understand just as you have already said earlier it will be better for him to go for Bitcoin investment and plan in self very well by setting up emergency fund and go for long term investment, I think that one is going to help him very well to earn a better profits.
Activity: 91
Merit: 39
www.Artemis.co
May 18, 2024, 06:37:54 AM
Congratulations to you.  You have learned a lot at the age of 19.  It may be that reaching the position you are in is only a dream of many.  That is, many could not learn even at the age of 29.  But there is no end to learning.  In this case, skills should be given more importance.  Practice more.  Success does not come to everyone the first time.  Many get success in fast time.  And in most cases, he has to be persistent for success to come.  Do more analysis on the commodity or currency you are buying while trading.  Check whether the price of the product may increase or decrease due to any reason after purchase.  Good luck to you again.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
May 16, 2024, 01:20:51 AM
Just invest every month what you can into ETFs and stay consistent about this over several years, you will make some money.
then still that will fall to HODLING in which the best way to deal in crypto specially when we are
dealing with bitcoin that have been proven to be more and more functional and sustainable than
other way of investing.
actually not a lot of experience but instead a deeper knowledge and understanding and also
Attitude because if you are greedy then trading is not for you.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
May 15, 2024, 08:36:49 AM
we are investors but we are still working because we knew that its hard to make money in very volatile market like this ,
and also getting rich is not that easy mate if you are not that knowledgeable about what investment area you are going to enter .
maybe you should focus working and also  when you are gaining then invest for long term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
May 14, 2024, 10:41:41 PM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
May 14, 2024, 08:21:28 AM

You have a good education, try to make money with it. I've said it many times, trading is like gambling and thus it shouldn't be your main source of income.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
May 14, 2024, 03:13:48 AM
Just invest every month what you can into ETFs and stay consistent about this over several years, you will make some money.
nice advise , have you also done that? because before advising others then you must also have the funds to  invest on it .

Everyone wants to be rich.  But there is no specific shortcut to get rich.  To be rich you must be very hardworking.  Hard work and honesty will help you become rich.  Moreover, you have to invest your earned money in the right place.
even businessman started with small capital and earning this will take time but what we are seeing in crypto space is that people wanted to be rich in shorter time
but cannot afford when their stupidity and foolishness takes them into losing .
Activity: 1414
Merit: 101
May 14, 2024, 01:55:52 AM
Everyone wants to be rich.  But there is no specific shortcut to get rich.  To be rich you must be very hardworking.  Hard work and honesty will help you become rich.  Moreover, you have to invest your earned money in the right place.

Rich is relative, it all depends on ourselves, there is no rich that doesn't have a process, everything needs a process, and nothing is instant, unless we boil instant noodles, who wants us to be rich, I think we all want it rich, but remember, don't just be rich in wealth, rich in heart is also very much needed for the lower class, helping others who are needed must also be implemented within ourselves, there is no need to wait for riches before we can help people, it is useless to be rich but never help others who are needed, So we have to change our lifestyle if we want to be rich, learn to invest correctly and do it carefully.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 13, 2024, 10:56:34 AM
Activity: 360
Merit: 22
May 13, 2024, 09:01:39 AM
Glad your learning.

At 19 you don't know dick about anything financial. Period. Get that out of your head. You simply haven't been around long enough and your not at Harvard.

Education means little, experience means more.

Your time would be better spent starting a business to generate income. Pay someone to invest half your proffits and do the other half yourself. After 10 years you will learn a thing or two.

Good luck.

Activity: 3
Merit: 9
May 13, 2024, 08:20:33 AM
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
May 13, 2024, 07:05:08 AM
when you said You know a lot meaning you already knew how to make money but not having profit till now?
or maybe you don't really understand it deeply because I have a group mate in TG that is in your age but
he is capable of making money in crypto and yeah sending Himself in college without a penny coming from His parents.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
May 13, 2024, 03:56:18 AM
being rich is the appearance of grandeur based on displaying lots of flashy, fancy, things that make those around you jealous

being wealthy is about having the financial freedom to afford lots of flashy, fancy things, but not needing/wanting to buy them because you prefer to keep the financial freedom of the ability to afford anything, rather than have wasted it by having it

rich people have lots of nice things, wealth is about the financial ability to afford nice things

there are many people that are 'rich' but then come into problems later, when circumstances of life cause harm to their freedoms. such as using debt to buy that fancy car, but later years the banks repossess that car

dont try to aim for being rich, aim for wealth

its better to be wealthy so that you can spend on the real things that make your life happy and content and not on things that make your friends/neighbours react/notice
Activity: 714
Merit: 168
May 13, 2024, 03:09:45 AM
why don't you try to develop your skills in the it field? because if you are successful in that field, you can get quite a high income from it. because trading has risks and you need to be smart enough to carry out market analysis and choose the right instrument for you. not to mention you need to face potential losses if you choose to trade, so it's quite risky for you to rely on trading alone.

it's better for you to develop your skills in the it field and after you have succeeded in getting income from it, you can start investing in bitcoin or other assets that you trust. besides you can secure your job, you can also invest to make a profit.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 13, 2024, 01:27:34 AM
Hopefully I don't share my conservative views too much about life, but with an education you are pursuing, it is probably best to start with a job and working your way up. On the other hand, it's probably hard to do your own business once you get a job. Such is life. At the end of the day, it all starts with the choice you decide to do.

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 11, 2024, 11:36:09 PM
I have been Bitcoin swing trading for a year and I am still not profitable.
Maybe you are not doing it right or this is not the best suited for you. I suggest trying to look for other ways you can earn among the crypto community. There are different kinds of trading have you ventured out into those?
I would like to be self-employed as an investor or trader after my IT education. Does trading really work in the long term to be profitable?
I think with your background it can definitely be helpful in making trading your primary income.
Pages:
Jump to: