Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Help Sodomites? - page 8. (Read 5764 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
October 17, 2016, 01:40:43 PM
How to help all these sodomites? There are a growing number of people here in the west who have become sodomites. Sodomite propaganda is being pushed to people by a strong mainstream media campaign from very young age and many turn to sodomite practices, ruining their lives and mental health, causing the whole society to become more unstable.

I've always wanted to help these victims of this people-hating LGBT propaganda, but because many have been brainwashed so badly they don't even want to become normal and happy again. What should I do? Is there any effective method to help these people?

I dont think it ruins their lives and mental health just their sphincter  Grin Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
narrowpathnetwork.com
October 17, 2016, 01:32:20 PM
How to help all these sodomites? There are a growing number of people here in the west who have become sodomites. Sodomite propaganda is being pushed to people by a strong mainstream media campaign from very young age and many turn to sodomite practices, ruining their lives and mental health, causing the whole society to become more unstable.

I've always wanted to help these victims of this people-hating LGBT propaganda, but because many have been brainwashed so badly they don't even want to become normal and happy again. What should I do? Is there any effective method to help these people?
Pages:
Jump to: