Pages:
Author

Topic: How to help someone who is not helping himself? - page 2. (Read 319 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Always encourage your friend and show to your friend ypur support. Always cheer your frind and boost his confidence.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Help your friend, don't lose your touch.
I'm sure sooner or later you will succeed
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Only way to help after all efforts have been made to convince and give inspiration is to simply pray.  There are people who just don't  have the drive or enough reason to change their lives for the better no matter how much we wanted to help. 
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Dear friends! I really need your help! In addition, you can still earn! If it is easy for you, follow this link👉https://t.me/RKT8robot?start=alterego …, register, and just complete the tasks, they are very simple! I will be helped - and you earn. This is not scam. I would be very grateful!!!😘
Activity: 378
You're a very good person to think about your friend. But look, if he doesn't want to change, why would he help?
It's one thing if he did anything for it, and he just says it.
Work on the Internet is difficult to find, but possible
Activity: 70
what are some things he likes to do? try getting him a cat or dog (if hes not allergic) a companian. tryin taking him fishing. or walking at night (in a safe neighboorhood) lol. try making him think of good times not bad times
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I have a friend who is really in very bad luck financially. He finds it hard to get a job etc etc and so I advised him to get a job online where he won't be judged by how he dresses or how he looks. He just have to get a job and then do his best to perform it. He just kept on saying that he will get into it but does nothing. Yet, he continues to complain how fucked up his life is. It is already annoying for a lot of us, his friends. However, I do not want to be a bad friend.
Pages:
Jump to: