Pages:
Author

Topic: How to hidden or Delete all coin in myether wallet? - page 3. (Read 3295 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

I used to do Air drop and bounty. Get all coins in time when the market is down. The value of all these coins lost 90% even now looking at it I do not believe it is no longer valid.
I cannot sell them because no one buys them, and its value can only be enough to transfer to exchange.
So do you have a way to hide it or delete all the coins from your wallet?

You cannot delete or hide coin that you have in Myetherwallet, because there is no myetherwallet system to delete or hide coin that you have, but if you really want to eliminate them, so I advise you to create a new wallet and transfer it to a new wallet.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
There is no way to delete or hide your token, because the ethereum platform is transparent meaning your token can be seen by everyone. So the only way is to use a new wallet.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
there is no way to do that you may just the coin to others bit it will just as other said eat you balance because there is a fee when sending tokens to others and that is costly imagine if you have lots of coins with no value like 100coins thats to much you will loose a lot of ethereum in the process , just dont look at the coins, maybe you can arrange it the way you can see the value, while the coins with no value will be at the bottom
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

I used to do Air drop and bounty. Get all coins in time when the market is down. The value of all these coins lost 90% even now looking at it I do not believe it is no longer valid.
I cannot sell them because no one buys them, and its value can only be enough to transfer to exchange.
Why would you hide or delete it? What if it increase in value over time? Just let them in your wallet and let them pump for a while you are still joining some airdrops and bounties to increase the quantity of your token that may have a value in the future. Try to do social mining as well, some good and legit projects does that even thought they are already listed at exchanges.
that's because maybe the coins are not already registered in the exchange. or the developer of the project has run away as is the case with many airdrop projects. then saving it will also be of no value.
to hide or delete it, you cannot leave it in the wallet or you can replace your wallet with a new one that is still empty.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

Why would you hide or delete it? What if it increase in value over time? Just let them in your wallet and let them pump for a while you are still joining some airdrops and bounties to increase the quantity of your token that may have a value in the future. Try to do social mining as well, some good and legit projects does that even thought they are already listed at exchanges.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
Airdrop coins are just waste in space in wallets, but who knows maybe in the future it will have a value, expect the unexpected.
And yes creating a new wallet would be the best decision, coins cannot be deleted or removed unless you send it to exchanges or another wallet. It's easy and it's free to create a new wallet, less hassle than spending gas just to remove it or make your wallet looks clean.
not only airdrop coins, from bounties or ICOs, there are sometimes junk coins in our wallets. no need to throw it away, I have a lot in my wallet, even from 2017 bounty coins that have never been registered in an exchange. and I don't feel disturbed about that. leave them there and it won't hurt even though they will never have a price.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

do you have a way to hide it or delete all the coins from your wallet?

there is no other way to do it than creating a new storage wallet just to get rid of useless junk coins that accumulate in your storage wallet, indeed the amount of coins stored and worthless is very annoying, but rather than having to throw away the coins it is better to make a new storage wallet and forget the old wallet so that you don't have to pay the gas costs
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
if you have never entered it at all in MEW I think it will not appear in the list, because there are some tokens that are not yet registered in MEW, and must first add, especially tokens that have just released their names will not exist.
so to get rid of it you must have gas and send it to another address.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
theres no way to delete it. transfer it to other wallet if you want to get rid of it. otherwise ignore it there's no harm holding some shit coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
If you want to get rid of all the shitcoins in your wallet do the following
1. Send them all to unknown wallet address, if a total bye bye
2. Send them to an exchange and leave them there, since there is no volume just let them be on the exchange
3. Delete the contract addresses so they won't appear on your wallet directly
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

i see 2 possibilities here. you transfer the few tokens you want to keep to a new address
and leave the rest where it is. or you destroy the PK of your address. then you're all out. Cool
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
Hidden shit coin on your wallet if easy, open your myetherwallet and looking for balance in your account, click cross mark and your shit coin is never appear in your wallet, want you got back maybe you have re submit contract address again to show up your shit wallet, although you lazy for created new wallet if you want shit coin is not in your account.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109

No, there is no such possibility. In your case, it is easier to create a new Ether wallet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

simple, just create new ethereum wallet, then send your valueable token to your new ethereum wallet mate
so, your shit-tokens will not be seen again in your new wallet my friend,
but you keep hold the tokens, because maybe someday the shit-tokens in your old wallet will be valueable
You should delete your old wallet once you have transferred the money over tto your desktop wallet.
Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i think just making a withdrawal for all your coins is enough to delete all the coins in MEW, so you only need a special wallet or keep it in exchange if you believe the exchange is safe i don't think it's a problem
Online wallets is not a smart thing to do. Put the coins on a harddisk or a file.
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I don't understand why you did that. Why don't you put it in your wallet, Maybe those tokens will be valid in the future
Activity: 409

Don't you worry, your not the only person here who have that scenario. I know its kind of annoying to see those shit coin that are nothing to give any help to us, but it will be there forever as long as the blockchain exist. Who knows one day miracle comes with those coins to be alive again Cheesy, if you really like to forget them, you can change the address then leave and forget that address anymore.
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com

It's better if we replace it with a new wallet address, than we have to delete the spam token from our old wallet address because we don't know maybe in the future spam tokens can have value, I have a lot of spam tokens sent from airdrop or bounties  the followed and I still keep the token until now and hope that in the future the spam token can have value.
But if you want to hide the token from your imtoken wallet, you can do it, by:

The first step, click the plus sign in your imtoken wallet

then click and select the coin you want to hide

then automatically the token will no longer appear in your imtoken wallet token list
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
Irritating right? Seems like you've been on a same league as us before. Also, my wallet has many spam tokens with no value but what I did is I replace it with a new wallet and this time I only picked airdrop or campaign to join which I am sure will not be displayed of tokens alone. Yes, it is not good to have wallets full of tokens but only got nothing in value.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov

simple, just create new ethereum wallet, then send your valueable token to your new ethereum wallet mate
so, your shit-tokens will not be seen again in your new wallet my friend,
but you keep hold the tokens, because maybe someday the shit-tokens in your old wallet will be valueable
Pages:
Jump to: