Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO IDENTIFY GOOD AND SOLID BOUNTIES - page 11. (Read 9070 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
All points valid, and would like to add that don't hold to these tokens longer, as most of these bounty projects don't survive much.
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Learn more about the project partners. Verify exactly which organizations are supported by the project, I think ieo is still a top priority
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my opinion, I will select the #5 item of the OP as the most important factor for me when selecting bounties. Once you know that bounty manager is a reputable one, then, all the other factors will automatically follow. Because such manager will only select good projects and make sure that his participants will get paid after the agreed period of bounty programs. You will find bounty managers that don't care about their participants. As long as they are getting paid, they will push thru their campaign even if they know that the project is a scam one.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
There are many bounties that are only at first glance. But when times goes on, we can expect that they will become successful. Many bounties are deceiving their allocated budget in bounty. As of now, I just join bounties that I know it will become successful because I read whitepapers and other info profoundly. I hope my campaign will become successful soon.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

1. THE TEAM BEHIND THE PROJECT
2. THE SOFT CAP AND HARD CAP (HOW REASONABLE IS IT?)
3. HAVE THEY RAISED ANY FUNDS BEFORE COMING PUBLIC?
4. ARE THEY PLANNING AN ICO, STO, OR IEO? IF IEO, THEN ON WHAT EXCHANGE?
5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO

I agree with the tips you gave, It's just that at the moment it's very difficult to get income from bounty even though all the tips you provide meet the criteria of bounty that I join, because after bounty is finished and the coin from bounty has been distributed to bounty hunter and the next is :
1. the coin is never listed in exchange
2. when the coin is listed in exchange, but the volume of the coin is very small and the price drops very far
3. the team is rarely active and never provides information about the progress of the project, so it is difficult to conclude that the project is scam or still running.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
Your points are very clear and perfect. Therefore we need to check their community activity because many projects have huge telegram members with zero activity, so it's matters.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

This is true. No 5 is highly underrated though. I do specific bounties and they come highly recommended based on project and team quality and bounty manager. I know some bounty managers that don't take shits projects and I know some that take all including scam bounties
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

I also always consider those five reasons at least.
Probably, you can add some ways to identify that the bounties are legit or not.
For bounty on IEO, I think we must consider what exchange it is, whether it is trusted or not, better for higher exchange level with promising trading volume.
Then, I will also consider the concept of the project promoted by the bounty, whether it is promising for long term holding or not (I never think of short term holding from bounty), with the real product to be used.
High allocation for signature especially will be very welcomed, and of course, limited participants will be very promising.
Moreover when we get the payment with the top coin such as BTC and ETH. It will be so legit for weekly payment
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Identifying good and solid bounties can sometimes be frustrating and quite difficult but there are some features one can use to identify a solid project. For instance, the team, development and their roadmap
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
Good Day Everyone,

All Bounty Hunter hopes like that, have stage and result. If a Project Transparant and commits, they become to winner.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
not all projects are good if using a well-known and good bounty manager, because the bounty manager sometimes also needs money so they are paid dearly by any project and a lot of what happened is finally scam. we have chosen the project well and the rest is good luck
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Guys, what should we do now when it's banned to post giveaways in bitcointalk? Where can I find more or less legit stuff?
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I think the most important thing to define solid and good bounties is first know the history of the campaign and most espcially the profile of bounty manager. I think the campaign manager is the most important thing that we need to consider in choosing campaign because the heart and power of the campaign and all of policy and decision is coming to him
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
The best bounty campaign offers tokens or coins that are listed on reputable exchanges and you can easily calculate your possible reward. Campaigns that promise millions of dollars in tokens are mostly fake and the real value is totally different.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Honestly, this is a complete random process, you can study the company from A to Z and you will think that this company is top-notch and there will be no problems with it, but in the end this same company will start to put forward various new conditions for paying bounty tokens or will not pay nothing, it has already been so many times and will be unfortunately...

Exactly, some bounties will also decide to lock tokens for up to six months or more, during this period the whole team will disappear into thin air, and hunters will be left with another tons of shit tokens in their respective wallets.
Good luck is an important factor when participating some bounties these days.
i am not sure our luck will give us good result in bounty campaign.deep research and analizing will give us more outlook about campaign.as experienced bounty hunter i am sure we have capabilities to identify which is good our bad campaign.and if bounty token locked for whole periode , it be team decision to protect their investors.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Honestly, this is a complete random process, you can study the company from A to Z and you will think that this company is top-notch and there will be no problems with it, but in the end this same company will start to put forward various new conditions for paying bounty tokens or will not pay nothing, it has already been so many times and will be unfortunately...

Exactly, some bounties will also decide to lock tokens for up to six months or more, during this period the whole team will disappear into thin air, and hunters will be left with another tons of shit tokens in their respective wallets.
Good luck is an important factor when participating some bounties these days.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Good Day Everyone,

most bounties are very deceptive. You have listed a good qualities to note on good bounties. But many projects will still deceive the users by claiming that they have reached soft cap etc. I have see a bounty with fake teams, but it's hard to know this projects.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

I agree with your point, bounty hunting in general is not profitable anymore, so even if you are promoting a good project that does not guarantee you'll enjoy your reward when the ICO is over. Even at this time where IEO is more popular, there's only few bounties that are successful.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I agree with the points you say in this thread, it is true we can ensure that the gift manager who handle this project is a very familiar gift manager such as Wapinter, BtcLtcDigger / Crypto and other BM services.
the progress of the project must have clear objectives and get sufficient funds for project development.
Pages:
Jump to: