Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW TO IDENTIFY GOOD AND SOLID BOUNTIES - page 9. (Read 9070 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
I personally will not rush to join the Bounty campaign at this time, I am only looking for bounty projects that have been registered in the exchange market, so that my income will be clearly visible and can be calculated, because it is already listed on the market.

the bounty that your looking for is already available on the bounties section of this forum even before , so why not rush to join them ? you must hurry at all time because those kind of bounties can be easily filled out since many bounty hunters are also looking for those kind of bounties as they are sure ball  than compare to the bounties that pays unlisted coins  .  however this does not mean that those bounties are solid or are already good   . its still useless if they pay hundreds and thousands of tokens that are listed but thier value is only penny  .
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think a good project is how well it is running, i mean it depends on the capability of the project, on how it is being run, is the staffs, organizers, and managers are approacheable and simply is the project is updated and active. All of that are important so that the project would become more realistic to be successful.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
You must have at least 1 or 2 experience of participation of successful bounty campaign, so you will know it.
The first thing you will need to make sure is, the project is not a scam project.
Your time and efforts won't gone in vain if you participating a real and not fraud IEO/ICO project bounty campaign.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
it is actually based on some of the criteria you stated but not all, a good team might have the worst project and the project might end up being a not so good project. But if you are talking about trust and rewards it is most times based on the team behind the bounty management. I'm sure we all know here who pays best and worst among the bounty managers.
Activity: 378
Identifying good and solid bounties takes time and effort to find. It is the key to bounty hunting and without this, you will keep promoting scam and unplanned projects which yields nothing and its a total waste of precious time and resources. Researching deep into the project, the core team behind the project, how they manage their social media sites, the investor behind the project are important areas to check to identify a good and solid bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Another tip into finding a good bounty is knowing the participants. If you see that there's a member that is quite good on this area joining the bounty, you might as well follow the path. Sure we can trust ourselves by identifying which bounty is the right one, but we can also get another set of eyes to look upon it. Another member that is more professional on this matter has a low possibility to join in a scam. That is why we can at least be more sure on what we're about to join.

Although, the downside of this method is that we can't fully trust other people because they could make mistakes just like we do. Even though it is indisputable that a professional member would have already known those 5 tips that OP has mentioned, but they might forget one thing or two and end up being in the wrong direction. After all, we're all only human.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Last bounties I have noticed a sign of a good project - quick counting of the stakes. For example, auditchain bounty manager is counting stakes very fast. I believe its a good sign of solid bounty campaign.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
It is very difficult to determine a decent bounty company, a lot of scams but first it will be enough to fully examine the project and its team.
Day after day, scammers become smarter, everything can be faked. I think, it will be even easier if you directly check the list of their teams, because now there are so many people who use fake photos and made as team photos by scammers. I think we can all do it with some instructions from Google, it's just that we are so lazy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
I no longer believe in any promises of random crypto projects. All of these evaluation criteria, such as white paper or a "professional" team, do not guarantee bounty payment .  For me, there is only one indicator of good bounty campaign - payments in Bitcoin or Ethereum through a trusted escrow . Everything else is a crappy campaings .
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
The most important factor here is to do absolutely beautiful and thorough research. In today's market conditions, before participating in such campaigns, we must conduct research as if they will definitely be the investors of that project and according to the results of these researches, we should participate in those campaigns. On the other hand, I think that some of the sample questions you have mentioned are ideal for gathering general information about the project. Therefore, we should find answers to all these questions and participate in these campaigns if we find projects that provide these answers. Incorrect campaign choices can be harmful to us and to someone else who may be affected by our shares.
While I agree that those that want to participate in bounties should go through the trouble of performing the same due diligence as investors, since they are investing their time instead of money, the problem is that all of that effort is wasted most of the time, just look at the market, people are expecting an altcoin season that does not come and I am not sure that it will appear, and if established altcoins have been losing ground against bitcoin what kind of hope could have a new project that is facing a completely different environment than the one we saw in 2017? Not very high I suppose, so most bounty hunters are wasting their time and should look for something else to do.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
It is very difficult to determine a decent bounty company, a lot of scams but first it will be enough to fully examine the project and its team.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

1. THE TEAM BEHIND THE PROJECT
2. THE SOFT CAP AND HARD CAP (HOW REASONABLE IS IT?)
3. HAVE THEY RAISED ANY FUNDS BEFORE COMING PUBLIC?
4. ARE THEY PLANNING AN ICO, STO, OR IEO? IF IEO, THEN ON WHAT EXCHANGE?
5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO

The most important factor here is to do absolutely beautiful and thorough research. In today's market conditions, before participating in such campaigns, we must conduct research as if they will definitely be the investors of that project and according to the results of these researches, we should participate in those campaigns. On the other hand, I think that some of the sample questions you have mentioned are ideal for gathering general information about the project. Therefore, we should find answers to all these questions and participate in these campaigns if we find projects that provide these answers. Incorrect campaign choices can be harmful to us and to someone else who may be affected by our shares.
Activity: 367
We cannot determine which project is good or not, but of course we must be very clever in analyzing and reading the project, but if we can learn the product carefully and learn the whitepaper and how the team works, of course we know that the project have good future.
Activity: 784
For me, i think that to identify a good and  a solid bounty campaign is that the campaign should be active in all aspect, like active on their social media campaigns such as on facebook, twitter, instagram and also in telegram. In that way, crypto enthusiast would be having good vibes that the project they join with is really an active project and always updating.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Good Day Everyone,

Well, I know a lot of bounty hunters are frustrated and worn out mostly because most of the projects which they'd spent their precious time promoting ended up being scam projects. But hey, its too late to give up at this time, trust me.

So here are the little tips which I personally apply before participating in any bounty campaign, though, of course, it takes time, I feel its worth it.

1. THE TEAM BEHIND THE PROJECT
2. THE SOFT CAP AND HARD CAP (HOW REASONABLE IS IT?)
3. HAVE THEY RAISED ANY FUNDS BEFORE COMING PUBLIC?
4. ARE THEY PLANNING AN ICO, STO, OR IEO? IF IEO, THEN ON WHAT EXCHANGE?
5. WHO IS THE BOUNTY MANAGER? WHAT IS HIS TRUST LEVEL ON BITCOINTALK? WHAT IS THE SUCCESS RATE OF THE CAMPAIGNS HE HAD MANAGED? AND SO ON.

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OPINIONS BELOW, I MIGHT JUST LEARN A THING OR TWO

This section has similar to this topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51769499, meaning its been tackled here several times. So the things I could say that join in bounty if its is under by IEO program then then its live at least with this you'll see if it the progress is good or not.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
For me, a good bounty tells all about theie project and their team. They are all transparent on what is happening to their project. Also, their project should be a good project which csn have a good income to all of the members. They also should have press which are known and have been featured.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
it's easy to figure out if the solid bounty you are collecting just check carefully if it is complete with requirments to run a project and it is better to contact the admin directly to ask if you have not understood.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
A good bounty requires several points: I will always consider these:
1. Bounty manager
2. What project
3. Website
4. Token sale progress
5. Softcap or not
6. High token allocation and percentage
7. Better to join limited participants
8. Payment on BTC or ETH is possible
9. No more than 3 months long bounty program lasting
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
We are discussing here about good bounty, a good bounty comes with a good/great team but it's not enough a good use of the project and it should have a use and application in real life, a good bounty also give a fair reward to its hunters and they didn't deceive them.

Lastly they are transparent and to everything. Today, we can rarely see a bounty like this most of them are failed project or didn't give rewards to their participants.

Exactly your telling prankly, so meaning participating in ICO's bounty campaign is a gamble, participants give them effort and time to promote the project without assurance they can receive the rewards. Some of the project get success but the sad is not pay to their participant or waiting for a month upto a year before get the rewards.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
additionally from me a good project that has a clear use with blockchain technology if not, in my opinion this project failed like a project that sells something that has nothing to do with blockchain technology I've often seen projects like this and finally they failed
Pages:
Jump to: