Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Increase Bitcoin adoption - page 5. (Read 931 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 08, 2019, 06:31:30 AM

This system is working fine, but it needs third party applications that could scan bitcoin QR code. I know QR code could not be the secured and there are possible other options I could add. But my intention with this system is to help people recognize cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, and to use cryptocurrencies as an alternative payment option for seamless transactions.

What you need to do is connect your site with a cryptocurrency payment processor.

Like bitpay for bitcoin or bitcoin cash.

Or coinpayments, which accept bitcoin and ethereum:

https://www.coinpayments.net/

They will have a shopping cart plugin that you incorporate into your website. And then their plugin does all the work of scanning qr codes etc etc.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
December 08, 2019, 06:07:22 AM
I appreciate your work and design for someone whom just learning out to code. I'm not technically good in coding and designing but I've seen a very small detail that you should modify, it's the 2nd image that says.

"in BTC to this address"

But the QR code is Ethereum's.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
December 08, 2019, 05:41:42 AM
Sorry, design of this is not so good. Only adoption of local law will help with crypto adoption
And you think the government will willingly adopt it? Your guess is as right as mine, No! It's when the indigenous people start to make news about it or start calling for it only then will the government take action against it. Also, his design is not too bad and i think he made it clear that he is not much into coding so i think we can give him the benefit of the doubt. Great piece mate @OP and thanks for pushing for the adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 08, 2019, 05:38:21 AM
Sorry, design of this is not so good. Only adoption of local law will help with crypto adoption

even if the local law doesn't prohibit the usage of crypto there are still a lot of citizens that don't know about crypto or still hesitant about it and having something like what OP has will
help them be aware of the existence of cryptocurrency or the doubt about cryptocurrency and in the end, it will still help to the adoption of crypto. adoption of local law isn't the only way
in order to broaden the adoption of cryptocurrency and awareness about it is one of them.

but I agree about the design. and the color is too bright and it hurts my eyes looking at it.

Why are you focusing only about the local law, there's also adoption for one's country's economic standards.

For example, in China, they regulate bitcoins in their economy and at the same time they are against it. They want their people to mine more bitcoin because we all know that they have the largest population so its easy for them. They adopt bitcoin in their own land and they make it as their source of economy.

But they also want to shutdown bitcoin, and they want to create their own with the use of their knowledge in adoption.

In terms of the design, it is detailed easy to notice every label but the colors are not suitable for it.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1075
December 08, 2019, 05:30:25 AM

even if the local law doesn't prohibit the usage of crypto there are still a lot of citizens that don't know about crypto or still hesitant about it and having something like what OP has will
help them be aware of the existence of cryptocurrency or the doubt about cryptocurrency and in the end, it will still help to the adoption of crypto. adoption of local law isn't the only way
in order to broaden the adoption of cryptocurrency and awareness about it is one of them.

but I agree about the design. and the color is too bright and it hurts my eyes looking at it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 08, 2019, 05:23:19 AM

Thank you for that comment, I'll consider redesigning the system for users especially cashiers and customer to see it as user friendly. Now, I am focusing on improving the functionalities and fixing bugs. As well as getting other peoples opinion on how to increase market adoption through this kind of software.

but basically in my discipline, this is the way I know how I could contribute, if others have better ideas how to increase market adoption, let everyone know.
Activity: 186
Merit: 7
December 08, 2019, 05:05:46 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 08, 2019, 05:00:48 AM
I'm in cryptocurrency space for 2 years already and I am thinking of possible ways I could contribute to bitcoin and crypto community, I realized that we have different line of track in where we try to improve ourselves, our skills, and knowledge for us to create or do something useful.

In terms of bitcoin adoption, people could wear shirts with bitcoin logo, tell their friends about bitcoin, and sell items through bitcoin or altcoin. I've just researching and learning how to code and I've tried to develop a system (Point of sale) for a small business located in our area but with a twist, it might be easy because what I've did is just to add a QR image of Bitcoin and Ethereum not much to focus on code to literally incorporate the blockchain system to it.

here's what I've did.

Payment could be in Cash, Bitcoin, or Ethereum

This is the bitcoin payment window

this is the ethereum payment window

My goal is to help bitcoin and cryptocurrency adoption through small business because I believe it will help people recognize and utilize bitcoin as their payment option in the future.

This system is working fine, but it needs third party applications that could scan bitcoin QR code. I know QR code could not be the secured and there are possible other options I could add. But my intention with this system is to help people recognize cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, and to use cryptocurrencies as an alternative payment option for seamless transactions.

There's allot for this system to improve, later I will try to learn how the entire blockchain system or the smartcontract works because as of this moment, there is no courses offered in our university yet, and knowledge of the blockchain technology is only accessible through internet.

If you have any references where people like me could access to learn programming and developing blockchain applications, it will help allot.

Pages:
Jump to: