Pages:
Author

Topic: How to increase BTC? - page 10. (Read 77805 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
November 28, 2017, 06:37:36 AM
Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

FIRST OF ALL there's no easy way to grow bitcoins,"NO PAIN NO GAIN".We always fo have to work hard in order to achieve something that we desire.In case of bitcoins there are few ways to earn.Some of which are follows:-
•Mining- Which is not much recommend as you will have to spend a quite amount of money for buying the required technology.
•Faucets-This is an easy way to earn bitcoins,but unfortunately it yields negligible amount of Bitcoin.
•Gambling-Which is really risky,try this only if you are ok with losing the money that you invest.
•Trading-This is also a but risky but recommended.
•Signature and Bounty campaigns-I basically rely on this method for earning bitcoin.This is highly recommended.

These were some of the methods that I know and have tried,there are many other ways too.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
November 28, 2017, 06:18:02 AM
There are so many ways to increase your bitcoin like trading, gambling, investing, or join here in the bounty campaigns and receive token and you can convert it to bitcoin if you want.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 02:52:36 AM
Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

There are many ways to increase your bitcoin money and those are by investing, trading,mining, gambling and etc.. Some experts do it correctly by knowing where to invest or trade and by that they avoided those scammers. As for now, we see that bitcoins helps an individual to make a real progress because the bitcoin value increases day by day.
Activity: 134
November 28, 2017, 02:32:56 AM
Everything is rising now,
increasing Bitcoin is better by trading now.

Do trading.
Good time is coming
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 02:09:32 AM
Now it is difficult, for the purchase price is expensive and it is necessary to wait a long time to somehow come to profit. So now it's time to look for alternatives to bitcoin.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 01:48:09 AM
If you want grow your bitcoin and also you want became a successful bitcoiner then you should enter into every type of earning ways , i mean you should do trading , signature campaign earning , forex and also faucet collection .
Activity: 28
November 28, 2017, 01:44:32 AM
Best way to increase BTC:
Do work for Bitcoins.
Gambling
Mine your own Bitcoins.
Boost your trading skills.
Use various Bitcoin faucets.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
November 28, 2017, 01:10:10 AM
I personally rely on campaigns of different types to increase my btc. There are a lot of campaigns like signature campaigns, Facebook campaigns, twitter campaigns and the list goes on. But the best campaign among all is, i feel signature campaigns. It's the best way to earn btc and do some actual job by posting a certain Number of posts per week. And then get rewarded for it. The other campaigns are basically equivalent to copy and paste and promotion of that project through copy and paste, whereas signature campaigns requires some effort of writing.
So, Campaigns are a way to increase your bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 06:26:21 AM
Will be many option to increase BTC but in my opinion from bounty and day trading is best way to make Bitcoin. By doing This 2 thing with focus, keep learning and patience will be give good result. Trading indeed is big risk but with patience and always learn from mistakes will make us become more expert and can manage psychilogis well.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 12:04:47 PM
I think many ways to increase the bitcoin that we can get them are by investing, mining, trading, currency exchange and much more. you can choose the best or easiest way to improve bitcoin.
Activity: 742
November 26, 2017, 12:00:12 PM
Hey guys.

To increase one's BTC, there are various ways. There is trading which is an effective way because of the fact that it's easy to know when to buy and sell, thus making it effective. Also, there is joining campaigns, however, the only problem is it usually takes time for one to earn. Still, it's worth the shot.
Activity: 72
November 26, 2017, 11:39:25 AM
I think there is still a good business to earn income from bitcoin like trading, investment, and signature this forum. So Btc can be extended by this  .
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
November 26, 2017, 08:40:48 AM
Well it depends there are some who is very lucky on gambling that's why they can increase their btc within a day and some are doing day trading.
Activity: 119
November 26, 2017, 08:38:54 AM
Hey guys.

If you exchange btc in other assets, you will get variation in your btc-position. But it,s uncertain if btc will grow.

I made a conclusion for myself that bitcoin can only be increased in two ways: trade and investment. To earn bitcoin in a network without attachments was impossible for me
well I think there are numerous approaches to expanding your bit coins

1)   You put a ton of speculation into bit coin

2)   You can publicize

3)   You can procure by serving on the web through showcasing and referrals.

4)   You can give properties and different assets to bit coin, it's dependent upon you can set any cost in bit coins for your property or different assets and you have to locate the correct merchants.
Activity: 392
November 26, 2017, 07:26:32 AM
Hey guys.

At first that will be so hard to find ways on how you will have a bitcoins because if your rank is low it will be hard to find some campaigns to join. But after a while if you rank up already you can now join in a signature campaigns they usually accept jr. Member above. And you will now have that income you are all been waiting for. That will continue then after that joined in a bounty campaigns and do trading that wpuld be much profitable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
November 26, 2017, 05:06:33 AM
In my opinion altcoin trading is the best way to increasing amount of BTC. Just buy low sell high, as long as we are not greedy and can control emotion, trading will be the fastest way to make Bitcoin money.
Activity: 560
November 26, 2017, 04:56:30 AM
Join in bounty and signature campaigns then trade your altcoins. Also consider investing in icos with legit and good projects of course.
Activity: 196
November 26, 2017, 04:46:28 AM
I'm also a beginner, so I can only give you what I'm doing to increase my bitcoins. First thing I did was after being a jr. Member, I already applied on a signature campaigns and start gaining bitcoins. And now I'm starting to do trading and that makes my bitcoins increase.

You will gain more with trading and that's going to be the best way of increasing your bitcoin. For those beginners here you only need to look for some ways to gain bitcoin like buying and selling of alt coins. Just look for what suits your thought that it can bring you good profit in future.

No doubt that trading is the best way to increase bitcoins but at beginning people may find it hard to understand the basics of trading but there is always an scope for learning and once you learn it that knowledge with you for a lifetime which can give you good income for a life.
Mining is a consistent approach to increment bitcoins and gain cash. Be that as it may, mining is to be done insightfully and with watchful and exact estimations of you venture and benefit before you begin it. Exchanging is favored by the vast majority as it is energizing and more beneficial, however it is similarly hazardous and you have a possibility of losing enormous measure of cash by taking some awful choice.
Activity: 216
November 25, 2017, 01:14:29 PM
In my opinion, you can receive free coins from airdrop or join into bounty campaign to receive tokens. After that you can sell tokens and coin to get BTC
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
November 25, 2017, 01:08:56 PM
The probability might be low because if you really want to earn more, you have to be more patient and don't do things in haste or hurry. But, you can try trading or investing since these two can make your btc increase if you are very much determined.
Pages:
Jump to: