Pages:
Author

Topic: How to increase BTC? - page 11. (Read 77805 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 12:46:53 PM
You should try gambling but don't get addicted to it or you will lose all your coins, then try to do some trading also for example you go buy and sell like you will sell it with an added price but you bought it low. Or you should just go try investing then wait patiently.

I can tell you not to waste your money in gambling, never. In gambling, you will lose your bitcoins 100% clearly. No need to give your pocket money to other gambling platform owners.

Trading is the best to increase btc amount.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 25, 2017, 10:09:24 AM
You should try gambling but don't get addicted to it or you will lose all your coins, then try to do some trading also for example you go buy and sell like you will sell it with an added price but you bought it low. Or you should just go try investing then wait patiently.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 09:50:30 AM
There are many ways to increase your bitcoin number. You can use bitcoin to trade with the altcoin to make a profit, you can buy bitcoin at low prices and wait for it to price will sell then buy at lower prices. Engaging in MLM coin, lending projects will also significantly increase your bitcoin.
Just invest with the ability you can accept losing money because MLM is really dangerous but if they build a good community then this will be a super-profitable investment and you can become a millionaire in one day
Activity: 378
November 25, 2017, 09:47:38 AM
Find some source of income for your bitcoin and in that way you can increase you bitcoin. You can try trading because it is one of the popular way of increasing bitcoin and it is also easier kind of trading rather than the stock market and forex market so you can make more money in trading cryptocurrencies and it will help you to increase you bitcoin fast.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 09:38:31 AM
There are many ways to increase your bitcoin number. You can use bitcoin to trade with the altcoin to make a profit, you can buy bitcoin at low prices and wait for it to price will sell then buy at lower prices. Engaging in MLM coin, lending projects will also significantly increase your bitcoin.
Activity: 448
November 25, 2017, 09:25:56 AM
If you want to increase your bitcoins then you need to make constant efforts to earn it in multiple ways as single source of earning bitcoins will give you limited income and will not grow your bitcoins fast but if you have knowledge of investing in trading or ICO then it can bring good profits for you and will also increase amount of your bitcoins.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
November 25, 2017, 09:08:58 AM
Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

I’ve been around this forum for quite some time, and according to what I learned and read, we can increase our BTC by buying more of it, we may also try trading and if you have time, you can join campaigns to potentially earn BTC.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 07:55:18 AM
for now , its hard to get bitcoin easily..
you must hard work for get more bitcoin now..
you can doing earn from faucet , dice , gambling , poker , trading , mining or anything
but it will take few month to get 0.1 BTC++ , maybe 6 month
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
November 25, 2017, 04:55:11 AM
Everyone knows that in middle of december, bitcoin diamond fork is being happen and this will definitely pump the price of bitcoin to $10k soon.
Those who want to earn profits in this opportunity, should invest immediately in bitcoin as much as they can.
Forks are also responsible to demolish bitcoin price, so you selk soon after fork takes place to avoid loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
November 25, 2017, 04:51:08 AM
1.investing
2.tradings

a good way to increase bitcoin but you really need to be a day trader and you need to allocate a lot of time when you will do this type of increasing bitcoins.
Activity: 265
November 25, 2017, 04:43:46 AM
Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

There are a lot of ways to increas our bitcoins, this forum provides us that thing. You can joined in signature campaigns where you will just post on some threads and you are going to promote those campaigns that you are in then after the cut off they will gave you your money. You can also do bounty campaigns, it is the same as signature but the salries are not bitcoins it is more on altcoins and you will trade it in the market and that is much profitable or even risky because there are no stable or fixed price because it depends on what camp you are into. My advice joined in bounty campaigns it will provide you a lotbof bitcoins.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
November 25, 2017, 04:32:20 AM
Hey guys.

If you really want to increase or to grow your bitcoin well you should try trading it is the best method that I can say, do the daily profit method earn 10%-15% only in a day or for a long term earn up to 50% this will take a lot of time.
Activity: 493
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 25, 2017, 04:00:27 AM
To increase your BTC, you can use it to trade altcoin or invest in ICO projects. Livestar is one of the most potetial projects you should consider
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 03:50:48 AM
You can increase your BTC by investing it and use it for trading purposes.
Activity: 98
November 25, 2017, 12:32:23 AM
Hey guys.

No one can easily make bitcoin grow fast and if anyone claimed they can "specially in private and by sending you a personal message, turn around and run away because they are lying through their teeth and even if they have such methods they will never share.

but there are ways to grow bitcoin but with a more logical speed. and that consists of investing in legit businesses that you can find (not ponzi, no double, no cloudmining) or you can start trading with it if you like.

sir BitcoinMiner can you send me message on where can i grow my bitcoin. Can you suggest some site and i will do my research about. Most thing i see is lending, and the mining but having thought about certain sites. I hope you can help me.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 07:42:13 PM
you can also give loans in bitcoin for a fix rate% back
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 06:56:29 PM
Increasing bitcoins is an art and may not be possible for all and to do that you need to have good knowledge, skills and also ability of taking higher risks as for me the most effective way to increase bitcoins is by investing in trading and also in different ICOs as it will give promising returns and will also help in increasing the level of bitcoins in my wallet.
Activity: 574
November 24, 2017, 06:53:09 PM
The best way to increase BTC is buying tokens from ICOs. I wanna introduce you a good project, that is Spectre. You can access its website to research

It's seems you're promoting the ICO that you have participated, much better to do if you post it in your Ann Thread of spectre,so  that much more investors can able to read your thoughts and help your campaign to be more promoted.

For me, my opinion about to increase bitcoin funds. there's a lot ways and one of that ways is what I have doing now and that is joining a signatures campaign. Every week I earn bitcoin and 80% of this, is I keep on holding for my future plan and 20% is beinge used for my family necessities.
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
November 24, 2017, 06:12:53 PM
The best way to increase BTC is buying tokens from ICOs. I wanna introduce you a good project, that is Spectre. You can access its website to research
Activity: 58
November 23, 2017, 11:35:33 PM
I am still following a method to increase my BTC is sell BTC to USD when prices increase and buy back when there are signs of price decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: